Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (901939 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Ifesinachinero:
Anybody in need of Form A should try UBA bank... I filled the form on Monday and was debited on Friday...
It's very fast....

At what rate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifesinachinero: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
I will get my telex copy on Monday....
But I loaded up to 3.6m
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ifesinachinero:
Anybody in need of Form A should try UBA bank... I filled the form on Monday and was debited on Friday...
It's very fast....

Which branch?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
hallelluyah:

I am interested. Please I need your contact.
Send me a mail with ur whatsapp number
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sandyzubby: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pls help me,my interview is on 7April,do u know any questions they will ask? Pls do u know of d documents dey will ask for,pls help me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbanty22(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello seniors,
I have just been offered a place at the Abbé school of photonics for MSC photonics for the winter semester. Though I was unable to get a scholarship but I will be glad if anyone has useful information on how to get sponsorship from any organization. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifesinachinero: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
hadassaheke:

Which branch?

At anambra state.... Awka to be precise...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
kbanty22:
Hello seniors,
I have just been offered a place at the Abbé school of photonics for MSC photonics for the winter semester. Though I was unable to get a scholarship but I will be glad if anyone has useful information on how to get sponsorship from any organization. Thanks

PLS can u put me tru the procedure..
PLS.. N wat was ur undergrad program
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbanty22(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Rfactor:

PLS can u put me tru the procedure..
PLS.. N wat was ur undergrad program
A friend told me about the school so I applied to the program hoping I will get a scholarship. The admission is still on for self financed students. I have a bsc degree in physics but you can apply with an engineering degree so far you have considerable background in physics

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2017
bolabae:

Send me a mail with ur whatsapp number

I have sent u a mail now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Hi peers in Germany,

is it true that state of Baden-Württemberg stops tuition free in their unis this winter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
DInkMan:
Hi peers in Germany,

is it true that state of Baden-Württemberg stops tuition free in their unis this winter?

Yea. They did. I'm not in germany tho, but i follow almost all the schools in that region.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=yeancahblack post=54957438]

Yea. They did. I'm not in germany tho, but i follow almost all the schools in that region.

But university of Ulm which I applied to has it clearly stated on their site that their masters program is tuition free
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
DInkMan:
Hi peers in Germany,

Yes it was announced but I don't think it will be implemented or pull through at the end of the day. It has received condemnation from several quarters.

There are some exceptions even if it gets implemented, if you are lucky to get in this summer, it won't affect you.

I just pray it doesn't get implemented cos sooner or later other states/institutions might follow suit.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by elampiro(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Chrisley024

It looks like you have been here for a long time. I am unable to do catch up reading considering the number of pages. Please assist me with the following information:

1. What is the average school fees in Germany for masters program in Business and Social Science courses?

2. How much does one need to have in his account to get visa, assuming one is admitted?

3. What document is required for visa processing?

4. What is admission requirement for someone who read Accounting in his first degree?

5. What school would you recommend?

Thanks. Contributions are welcome from the gurus in the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Isn't there any school that'll admit those with less than 3.0 Cgpa?? All I see is just minimum of 3.0 cgpa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=hybeenoni post=54957528][/quote]

The Bachelors progammes will be paid for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:
Chrisley024

It looks like you have been here for a long time. I am unable to do catch up reading considering the number of pages. Please assist me with the following information:

1. What is the average school fees in Germany for masters program in Business and Social Science courses?

2. How much does one need to have in his account to get visa, assuming one is admitted?

3. What document is required for visa processing?

4. What is admission requirement for someone who read Accounting in his first degree?

5. What school would you recommend?

Thanks. Contributions are welcome from the gurus in the house.
Oh! Just saw this.
1. German schools offer free tuition and some don't. Probably you'll prefer the non-tuition grin

2. You need to deposit about 8.7k euro in a blocked account in Germany you'll open with your admission letter once you're offered admission.

3. You'll see these on the German visa website and they're docs you can easily obtain or already have most of them. You can ask for more clarifications when the time comes.

4. You're good to go once your CGPA is 3.0+, use daad int'l to search for schools in your field; free tuition, English taught and schools with requirements you have or can easily provide. For instance, some ask for German language cert and Proof of English other than the letter of proof for English from your school.

5. I can't really say cos this is not my field but you can search online for rankings and if you're able to contact students in schools you've chosen then better. Others here in this field can as well advise. And good you apply to many schools like 3+

Good luck!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Harjet:
Isn't there any school that'll admit those with less than 3.0 Cgpa?? All I see is just minimum of 3.0 cgpa
Always better you write to the schools, try your luck and apply to many
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by elampiro(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
chrisley024:
Oh! Just saw this.
1. German schools offer free tuition and some don't. Probably you'll prefer the non-tuition grin

2. You need to deposit about 8.7k euro in a blocked account in Germany you'll open with your admission letter once you're offered admission.

3. You'll see these on the German visa website and they're docs you can easily obtain or already have most of them. You can ask for more clarifications when the time comes.

4. You're good to go once your CGPA is 3.0+, use daad int'l to search for schools in your field; free tuition, English taught and schools with requirements you have or can easily provide. For instance, some ask for German language cert and Proof of English other than the letter of proof for English from your school.

5. I can't really say cos this is not my field but you can search online for rankings and if you're able to contact students in schools you've chosen then better. Others here in this field can as well advise. And good you apply to many schools like 3+

Good luck!

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
no need for any agent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hi everyone,
Last week thursday makes it exactly 4 weeks after my interview, and im yet to hear from the embassy. Do i need to be worried ? My enrollment deadline is 20th April.
The waiting is killing men. Hoping for the best!

@TJ how is ovgu, magdeburg? Prepare where i go stay for me o as i don get u as a brother for there now my mind dey at rest.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by elampiro(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirheed2:
no need for any agent

Okay. I thought an agent would guide on school to select, good region to stay and getting schools that might not require English test.

I think there is no time to write English test again because admissions deadlines appear to be at hand.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Okay. I thought an agent would guide on school to select, good region to stay and getting schools that might not require English test.

I think there is no time to write English test again because admissions deadlines appear to be at hand.

Read thru the thread u will know what an agent knows
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by elampiro(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirheed2:

Read thru the thread u will know what an agent knows
Ok
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by elampiro(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
I actually have spent the last two or more weeks reading travel threads like 'study in Canada' 'study in Australia ' etc. I didn't know these thread existed before. Someone helped me to get admission in Eastern Europe, after which I discovered I could go to countries like Canada, Australia, Norway and Germany. I have studied the threads relating to these countries, my head is full and I am even confused.

Canada is too expensive because you have to show evidence that you can afford the whole fees for first year which might be from N9m. What of someone that has to travel and still leave money for those who depend on him in Nigeria. It is just too much.
Australia is okay because you have to pay half of the fees, but I read one is most likely going to do very odd jobs like supporting old people, picking fruits, washing, etc.

Germany is the cheapest among the three. It might just be a good deal. But one has to read more pages of this thread first.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Evening to everyone here, U guys have saved me the stress of paying some dumb ass called agent. Them too no pass Naija ooo.
My question is, all schools I'm to apply to are asking for sample of thesis and to be realistic the time is not worth to be trampled on. I'm asking this to know if I can use my undergraduate degree project as an alternative as the sample of thesis. This thing strong ooo cos I can't withstand writing unprofessional research sample work.
I'm a sociologist though and willing to apply to Uni Mannheim, Siegen and Goettigen. Kindly help me address this as application is due to close soon and wants to send the documents once. Got no dough to waste for sending single applications.

Critics, advice and best bet, any one in my field too can pm me to know how far from them.

I would be glad I get the best advice and orientation on this.

Dankë.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
Evening to everyone here, U guys have saved me the stress of paying some dumb ass called agent. Them too no pass Naija ooo.
My question is, all schools I'm to apply to are asking for sample of thesis and to be realistic the time is not worth to be trampled on. I'm asking this to know if I can use my undergraduate degree project as an alternative as the sample of thesis. This thing strong ooo cos I can't withstand writing unprofessional research sample work.
I'm a sociologist though and willing to apply to Uni Mannheim, Siegen and Goettigen. Kindly help me address this as application is due to close soon and wants to send the documents once. Got no dough to waste for sending single applications.

Critics, advice and best bet, any one in my field too can pm me to know how far from them.

I would be glad I get the best advice and orientation on this.

Dankë.

U didn't specify what programme u applied for. But by thesis I believe you are going for PhD and they are asking for ur MSc thesis which I also believe u will have. So it's quite simple. Just send ur MSc thesis to them and continue with ur application
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lexzynation: 4:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello nairalanders
Pls am a student in university of Benin
Am already in my final
But I want to go study nursing (b.sc) in Germany next year
Pls what are the procedure
Pls I need the introduction part
Anybody to assist me pls
I will be very grateful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2017
DInkMan:
Hi peers in Germany,

while i was applying to HS esslingen i noticed a paragraph about it on their site but soon it was there no more. but as soon as they received my application hard copy in there mail of reciept confirmation it was stated there that school fees of about 1500 euro per semester for non EU students from 2017/2018 session. though they said its still under legislative process not yet concluded. i guess we pray as we wait.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2017
kbanty22:
Hello seniors,
i will like to pm you bros.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (500)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.