Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911572 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
IELTS will broaden your chances
Lextronggroup:
Thank you bro.
I have contacted the school and they sent email back to me that they will accept the document I upload as a sufficient prove of proficiency in English.
Still planning to apply to more schools.
Is it advisable to write the exam?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheDreamChaser:

PM replied

I sent you my digits. Check your email. Thank you!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by extrovert6(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Great job guyz, I trust my questions will be absolutely answered here too.

I was invited by the Ministry of Economic & trade of Germany to G2) summit on The Future of Agriculture.

I'm a practicing farmer.

Please, I need an experienced person here, with a conference visa to help me itemized the documents I needed for my interview and how likely is it for me to get my visa.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by missuzoma: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2017
good morning everyone and thanks for the great job here. please how much money should one deposit in the blocked account? many conflicting figures here and there!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2017
missuzoma:
good morning everyone and thanks for the great job here. please how much money should one deposit in the blocked account? many conflicting figures here and there!
Depending on the bank you opened your account with:
Deustch bank: 8640€ + 150€ bank charge= 8790€
Fintiba bank: 8640€ + 89€ bank charge = 8729€

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2017
I opened nairaland in class today and my friend from Brazil said 'i know this site - it is very popular, detailed and well organised... it helped me in school selection and coming here(Germany)'

So guys keep up the good work....

16 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aenbj: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
morning, thank God for the interview I just finished. I believe God that the best awaits me.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
hello friends.please a friend of mine wants to sit for GRE exam and is looking for someone with a successful past experience of the exam...so please if you have written the exam previously and you where successful, please help a bro with your own experience on how to best prepare for it.thanks smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
gabi101:
hello friends.please a friend of mine wants to sit for GRE exam and is looking for someone with a successful past experience of the exam...so please if you have written the exam previously and you where successful, please help a bro with your own experience on how to best prepare for it.thanks smiley
There is a GRE thread. Search for it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seems Fintiba bank is winning. Paparazzis in the house, please, kindly help explain which is better and why.. Thank you

hadassaheke:

Depending on the bank you opened your account with:
Deustch bank: 8640€ + 150€ bank charge= 8790€
Fintiba bank: 8640€ + 89€ bank charge = 8729€
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
ProfSamurai:
I opened nairaland in class today and my friend from Brazil said 'i know this site - it is very popular, detailed and well organised... it helped me in school selection and coming here(Germany)'

So guys keep up the good work....
Bros come before you go come give us gist biko.... Don tey wey we here gist from veterans over there.. Give us some ginger and scope.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Hi. The cost of living depends on the place you live. Cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Munich are far more costly than smaller towns.
Tres Bien
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eldeee(m): 2:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Many thanks to everyone who have tirelessly contributed to seeing to the growth of this tread. I must confess, I have benefited in no doubt with the wealth of information being dished here. I want to say danke to you all. I have applied to three different schools for an msc in Geoinformatics, but recently got a rejection from one. I know how competitive german schools could be which makes me gear for more. But in all, it's really worth it if you ask me and very lovely if you get one. The course contents are mouth watering. Am really hoping and praying for an admission come this winter.

Permit me to say a special thank you to our brother EKE, My prayers for you is that God will continually put smiles to your face, the kind of smiles that makes you baffle at God's goodness. God in his infinite mercies will guide and see us through our various endeavors.

I will start to contribute in my own little way from now henceforth. Shalom

Danke schon

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2017
aenbj:
morning, thank God for the interview I just finished. I believe God that the best awaits me.
Hi,
Please how much did you pay for the visa fee?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
aenbj:

Congrats!! Best of luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi all, i have been following this forum for some time now, and i will say you'all are doing a great job, may GOD bless you all and grant your VISAs and heart desires as you so wish.

Please just few questions:

My lil sister wants to apply to germany, she already has a Bsc and she's worked for several years, she finished with a third class and securing a Masters admission as been a major problem over the years, now she wants to apply for Bsc....

- Please will there be any issues from the school or the embassy for wanting to do a second degree?
- Also, must she go to the german school in lagos, to learn the language before she puts in her application? and if yes, please which of the programs, as we see A1/A2/B2 etc....though she already has IETLS

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2017
dolpaz:
Hi Guys...

Its been a loong time here.. I am really owing this great house some information about my amazing story.

Its cooking up and will be posted in a bit

Stay Glued !

still waiting bro wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2017
arieshybrid:
Hi all, i have been following this forum for some time now, and i will say you'all are doing a great job, may GOD bless you all and grant your VISAs and heart desires as you so wish.

Please just few questions:

My lil sister wants to apply to germany, she already has a Bsc and she's worked for several years, she finished with a third class and securing a Masters admission as been a major problem over the years, now she wants to apply for Bsc....
these are my suggestions
1. if her newly intended Bsc is in anyway related,inline or same with the one previosly obtained. are year one transcript or probably the entire trascript will do
2. Most undergraduate courses in germany are entirely taught in german and requires a german knowledge upto B1 and highly and must be proven by a certifikat.
english ones are relaatively scarce, or with tuition fees mostly in private Unis
3. language profieciency are generally graded in levels of A1,A2beginners,B1,B2,intermediateC1,C2 advanced. you cant jump any level without strong previous knowledge of the german language. so for her case its A1.
there are private centers where one can learn but Goethe is the best as they the ones we people from private centers goes to for the international exams on german language.
my opinions though.
cc
eke40seven
honourableseyi
and others can help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
pitapromiz:

these are my suggestions
1. if her newly intended Bsc is in anyway related,inline or same with the one previosly obtained. are year one transcript or probably the entire trascript will do
2. Most undergraduate courses in germany are entirely taught in german and requires a german knowledge upto B1 and highly and must be proven by a certifikat.
english ones are relaatively scarce, or with tuition fees mostly in private Unis
3. language profieciency are generally graded in levels of A1,A2beginners,B1,B2,intermediateC1,C2 advanced. you cant jump any level without strong previous knowledge of the german language. so for her case its A1.
there are private centers where one can learn but Goethe is the best as they the ones we people from private centers goes to for the international exams on german language.
my opinions though.
cc
eke40seven
honourableseyi
and others can help
She can get by without learning German language proficiency. She should do her assignment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
pitapromiz:

these are my suggestions
my opinions though.
cc
eke40seven
honourableseyi
and others can help

Thank and GOD bless for the comprehensive well-explained response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello great guys
I know this is not the right thread for this message but the thread has gone into extinction
Please I registered for IELTS myself and get an email confirmation. I received every details to pay and I complied with it. I saw pay through bank transfer and I transferred the money to their account at standard chartered directly which I received alert. But I have not heard of any confirmation from them. Hope I have not wasted 68k just like that.
Please need your advice great mind
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lextronggroup:
Hello great guys
I know this is not the right thread for this message but the thread has gone into extinction
Please I registered for IELTS myself and get an email confirmation. I received every details to pay and I complied with it. I saw pay through bank transfer and I transferred the money to their account at standard chartered directly which I received alert. But I have not heard of any confirmation from them. Hope I have not wasted 68k just like that.
Please need your advice great mind

You transferred money?

The payment was meant to be through bank draft.

Besides which exam date did you choose?

Anyways, go to their office to have this rectified.

British Council.
Address: 20, Thompson Ave, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neyoalao:

Bros come before you go come give us gist biko.... Don tey wey we here gist from veterans over there.. Give us some ginger and scope.. Thanks

Please bro, i will do this sometime soon. But feel free to mention me on any question - i will answer to the best of my knowledge

Eke40seven i hail for always finding time to tutor the hopefuls.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mechhengr(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
just got admit for university of Stuttgart: MSc. WASTE. need to start looking for money for block account asap. please whats it like in Stuttgart, job wise especially...thank u

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
mechhengr:
just got admit for university of Stuttgart: MSc. WASTE. need to start looking for money for block account asap. please whats it like in Stuttgart, job wise especially...thank u
Unfortunately got a rejection. Msc Physics
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mechhengr(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
sorry bro. there is still time to explore other options.
Neyoalao:

Unfortunately got a rejection. Msc Physics
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
mechhengr:
Congrats.Are you going for 2017 Summer or Winter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tekay: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
mechhengr:

I also just got admitted to university of Stuttgart. Looking forward to the next step. Seems they are introducing tutiontfees of 1500€/ semester this winter
I no get experience on the enrolment stuff though. Aren't we gonna send certified hard copies to them before proceeding to block account level
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbanty22(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
mechhengr:
congratulations bro. R u for winter or summer? Just got admitted for MSC photonics at Friedrich Schiller university.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mechhengr(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Winter
Noblepreneur:
Congrats.Are you going for 2017 Summer or Winter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mechhengr(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I applied with certified hard copies. Enrolment will probably entail paying the semester fees. Yes they are introducing a fee of 1500 euros in the state of baden
tekay:

I also just got admitted to university of Stuttgart. Looking forward to the next step. Seems they are introducing tutiontfees of 1500€/ semester this winter
I no get experience on the enrolment stuff though. Aren't we gonna send certified hard copies to them before proceeding to block account level

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.