Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912575 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboro1: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
dobeespen:
Your WAEC isn't enough. You need an additional one year of university education to be directly admitted to German universities.

Thanks for the answers although I left uni.in 2011 can I use my 100 level transcripts in 2005 to apply? Also with my wasc of 2003
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bookmytravel1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening all and happy holiday. I pray all our heart desire comes to pass.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
dobeespen:
LOL. How long you've been on Nairaland means nothing to me. A Google search would have educated you. that's all.

Now I know you are newbie trying to form principality. You last post rightly gave you away
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kowiy:

Hello everyone,
I just got an admission notice from University of Bremen, and it was stated in the letter that I'm to pay 321 Euro semester fees before 15th of August. Please, I want to know if that's the normal. Ive not heard of semester fees payment before enrollment. The enrollment is by October. Thanks

Its true. In 2015 it was about 282 and kind of increase it every year. I guess you can pay when u get there but advisable to ask some one to pay for you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joshuaarmani2: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please Ooo, am I in trouble?
I submitted my application for MSc in Neurocognitive Psychology without my olevel result because the school I applied to didn't require it. Please could this jeopardize my chances of getting admission? All other documents are intact and to the best of my knowledge, I supplied all they require.
The university name: Oldenburg University. cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Plz people that have gone for visa interview, can someone guide me on how and where to download the Visa application form? I do know its usually attach to your invite and it usually different from d schegen videx. But it never came with my invite. Plz someone guide me. Plz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yusufjinadu: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Greetings,

Is NIPOST reliable in shipping documents to Germany?

I have searched through the thread but can't seem to find a definitive "yes" or "no".
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
paulynpen:
plz can someone tell me how to get the visa form, i booked for interview but the forms were not attached as usual, i wrote them but they redirect me to the website. plz someone put me through
danke

Have u gotten a date?

Wen did u book?

Mine is two days now and no date.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
You've been asking this question since but can't do a simply visit to the German embassy website..

http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html

paulynpen:
Plz people that have gone for visa interview, can someone guide me on how and where to download the Visa application form? I do know its usually attach to your invite and it usually different from d schegen videx. But it never came with my invite. Plz someone guide me. Plz

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you followed the application checklist to the latter and sent all the required documents then am sure you are Ok..don't stress yourself out.You have done your part.. Now..Leave it to God to do his part cheesy
joshuaarmani2:
I submitted my application for MSc in Neurocognitive Psychology without my olevel result because the school I applied to didn't require it. Please could this jeopardize my chances of getting admission? All other documents are intact and to the best of my knowledge, I supplied all they require.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
boboro1:
Also what is requirements needed by the sponsor must he be a German citizens or someone that reside in Germany with residents permit

Any, but must be resident in Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
joshuaarmani2:

Send them a mail an tell them dat u re available for further support documents or question.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
paulynpen:

Go to Dia Web page and download one.

Pls how long did it take before u got a date?
And ve u funded?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
yusufjinadu:
Greetings,

I have searched through the thread but can't seem to find a definitive "yes" or "no".

For summber 2018 yes, for winter 2017, find a private firm and gear up.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes. NIPOST is reliable. Used them in sending my docs to Germany and I had no issues. I used the EMS option though.

yusufjinadu:
Greetings,

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=paulynpen post=57892951]Plz people that have gone for visa interview, can someone guide me on how and where to download the Visa application form? I do know its usually attach to your invite and it usually different from d schegen videx. But it never came with my invite. Plz someone guide me. Plz[/quote
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
But they didn't ask for it so why are you worried?
joshuaarmani2:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na wetin I tell am oh. He now said I was forming high and mighty. Could have saved him time if he went to the website.
donkafor:
You've been asking this question since but can't do a simply visit to the German embassy website..

http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
2 days is a long time to be waiting for a response. If I were you I would call the embassy or something and inquire as to why I haven't been given a date.

I applied and was given a date by the end of the day.

Mrbigman1:

Have u gotten a date?

Wen did u book?

Mine is two days now and no date.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Saw everything grin grin grin
dobeespen:

Na wetin I tell am oh. He now said I was forming high and mighty. Could have saved him time if he went to the website.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iluminati: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls house the email for booking appointment with the embassy has been bouncing back since oo. what do i do?

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<student @l ago . diplo . de>:
552: 5.3.4 Error: message file too big

Please what do i do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hi Tinder!

I think everything will come good eventually as long as it's still within the deadline period. It was so with me though I sent my docs as early as possible because I used ordinary post. Uni-assist confirmed receipt of my docs since early May and then notified on the 24th May that they would forward the applications to the universities very soon. It took another 3 weeks. Process is quite slow. I wrote to them after waiting one and a half weeks and they replied only after they had forwarded the last application. Both schools have contacted me. I'm following up with them.

You can write to uni-assist to enquire about the status of your applications. The deadline is July 15th, so chill a bit but follow up with them.

Tinder:

plz wat do u tink is the issue with uniassit since after confirming receipt of my documents and payment, until now processing not yet started. see my attachment.plz who else is in this situation because the application deadline for all these schools is July 15th. also hope you applied for Deggendorf through Hochschulstart.de because i applied through their th.dg.de and they contacted me to apply conrrectly on hochschulstart.de

cc dobeespen, lono22, futurewise21
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
boboro1:

Thanks for the answers although I left uni.in 2011 can I use my 100 level transcripts in 2005 to apply? Also with my wasc of 2003
I will advise you use the complete transcript of your first degree. That will stand as your higher education entrance qualification.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
UncleJudax:

I will advise you use the complete transcript of your first degree. That will stand as your higher education entrance qualification.

From what I understand, he started school but dropped out in 2011 after he was done with his 100L.

If this is correct, then you can apply with your 100L transcripts along with your WAEC result.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboro1: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
dobeespen:

From what I understand, he started school but dropped out in 2011 after he was done with his 100L.

If this is correct, then you can apply with your 100L transcripts along with your WAEC result.

I didn't drop up I graduated with bsc in 2011 .

Can I apply with my first degree transcripts and wasc for another bsc in Germany what are my chances .have you go through this part before?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
dobeespen:

If that's the case...of cos that the only option.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboro1: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=UncleJudax post=57895173]

I will be 31 next year do age count as an disadvantage for me since will be applying for another bsc with my first degree transcripts and wasc what are my chances?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=boboro1 post=57896333][/quote]

I don't think age counts. You can apply for another bsc even though you already have one. You might just Need to explain why your going for another bsc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Go to Dia Web page and download one.

Pls how long did it take before u got a date?
And ve u funded?

nope have not funded, not even have d fund yet
it took few hours for their reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
boboro1:

I didn't drop up I graduated with bsc in 2011 .

Can I apply with my first degree transcripts and wasc for another bsc in Germany what are my chances .have you go through this part before?
Apply and attach a compelling SOP. You would be admitted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
ritzyvic1:

You just touched something that got my attention
Did you say that you had to apply for a fresh international passport because it was a year from expiry date? Mine is a year from expiry too and I'm going for interview soon. Is it really necessary to get a new one? Nigerian embassy no dey deutschland? Or does the German embassy require a passport with validity longer than the visa duration?

Hello Ritzyvic, I didn't have to apply for a new passport and as long as your passport is valid for up to 6 more months after the visa is issued then it is acceptable by the embassy but I felt it was easier to get a new passport from Nigeria instead of doing it here cos of the stress of traveling and i've heard a lot of tales about naija embassies and high commisions in other countries so I didn't wanna go through that stress and i'm glad I did so cos its quite difficult to get a new passport here. There are 3 cities where you ca get passports here in germany which means You have to travel if you don't live in those cities. Also many times they tell you they don't have passport booklets, which means you might have to go France, Holland, Belgium or other Neighboring countries to apply. I was also told by friends that the service at the nigeria embassies was nothing to write home about and i've also seen some videos online of Nigerians protesting at embassies for delays in passport issuance. All these prompted me to sort the thing in naija.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
SleekAB:
Thanks for this man! My mind's fully at ease now. I'll just hope that the other enforced desirables come through before my scheduled date.

Left UI finally in '05. But I'll be doing a BSc again hopefully in International Business/Management. My work experience here informs my decision. Besides in today's world, one's got be globally oriented.

Since you're in Germany already I'd have liked more detailed info as to how it works over there. I'll try the PM thing...

Thanks a lot, u 2 mush!

Yes boss, I hope the other letters come thru. no p man, pm me i'll reply asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.