Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909134 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:47am On May 27, 2016
Armaniii:
Hi. They have ackonoledged receiving my documents. But the message on the site says that they cant start processing until the deadline has elapsed.
I sent u a PM, pls respond. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
futurewise11:

You doubt? Its well.
Lol. I did say you should tell me more. Up until now, all I 'knew' was that application documents are returned via the prepaid envelope.

So, one gets the visa before or after presenting a travel insurance? sad
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
UncleJudax:

Lol. I did say you should tell me more. Up until now, all I 'knew' was that application documents are returned via the prepaid envelope.

So, one gets the visa before or after presenting a travel insurance? sad

The thing is, when you receive your AM mail, it will be stated inside the mail asking you to come to the embassy with 3 months health insurance, courier envelope and your international passport. They will stamp visa on the passport and send it to you in the courier envelope you submitted unlike before. Yes, you get your visa after travel insurance has been submmited because it is one of the documents you will have to submit with your passport and courier envelope. I hope you are clear now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2016
honourableseyi:

The thing is, when you receive your AM mail, it will be stated inside the mail asking you to come to the embassy with 3 months health insurance, courier envelope and your international passport. They will stamp visa on the passport and send it to you in the courier envelope you submitted unlike before. Yes, you get your visa after travel insurance has been submmited because it is one of the documents you will have to submit with your passport and courier envelope. I hope you are clear now?
Danke schön!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by virtual3xpert: 3:53pm On May 27, 2016
chinok97:
Lol, i got my unilag transcripts out within two days, although i haven't finished my bsc, but i dont think that's why, they won't give it to you physically that quick, it could take months or forever, i advise you request for it using any reputable institution in lagos or nearby state and pay a fee depending on the distance and know someone in the institution that would recieve and sign wen dey forward via courier to that institution, could be a university staff (Hod) most preferably or any education consult agency sha.. I used one kind agency in my street and collected the next morning after applying for it after all dere ako grin,

pls help me out bros. I wanna apply for mine. I sent you a PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 4:29pm On May 27, 2016
UncleJudax:

Danke schön!

You are welcome
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
guys please i need someone to help in this case, i applied to a school THI in Ingolstadt and have sent my doc. to them which was acknowledged but later a message was on my portal with them which says that i should provide original certificate of my A1 which i got from GOETHE INSTITUTE simply becaue the one that was given to me has Certificate of Participation writing on it.

Please is there anyone who has experienced the same and can share his/her knowledge of a wayout. Or will the Goethe Institute provide me with Certificate if i should request for it? as im yet to reply them and also yet to reach out to GOETHE.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
They would normally not send you a mail to say they have gotten your documents. You just have to be patient enough to wait for the message to change on their website. I think it took about 9 days before mine changed.
Sorry the response is coming late. started an intensive german lessons. Planning to get at least an A1 before travelling. Bless you!
biglord:
OK thanks, how long did it take for them to acknowledge pls

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
Pls any experience currently with stanbic ibtc abt form A stuff?
two weeks now with sterling Bt no response.
I just hv a week to go
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2016
Can someone pls explain this to me. I don't understand this 1,1 evaluation report from uni-assist.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 12:34am On May 28, 2016
Thanks a lot! Very clear now... God bless you plenty
futurewise11:

1) You dont need to pay into the account before you book for you appoimtment.

2)Sop is Sop.it encompases all you have listed above.Purpose of your journey and why you are a genuine student applying for study purpose only.

3)There is a contact on the admission letter, if the authencity of the letter is in doubt they will contact the school.Infact some school admission letter is computer generated, hence no signature.So dont worry about it.

4) You need another insurance when you start enrolment here.Your insurance from home country is not accepted in schools here.In my opinion AOK is better.
5)The colour of the pen does not matter.just fill it legibly.You can fill the form online,with pen and any colour.

6) You can transfer the money from anywhere.its samething.Open the account,get account details and forward it to whoever is funding the account.Leave the rest to the bank.

7)The choice is yours. But one way is allowed for student.

cool Still the same format.

Futurewise11
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 12:37am On May 28, 2016
Thank you...I actually read the thread..that is what I first did because I try as much as possible to avoid insults in whatever manner... Thanks for not asking the already obvious question (I read through) and I know exactly the information I needed clarification on. I am a lady not a 'bruh'
Painpill:

I'll hate to be the guy that asks if you've read the thread. So I'll chip in on the questions I saw.

5. Fill on pc(Its now clearly written on the form) and print two sets(or print one in black n white and photocopy the second set so they'll look alike, all depends on how much rubs u have in your wallet)

6. Just sign that page. I made two trips to the consulate cos of this cos Daniella Ruff claimed I didn't sign mine.

2* We are still viewing this requirement in 3D. Whatever happens, it shouldn't be an ish. I'm sure you wrote tonnes already before getting to this phase.

3* Was ist das

For your other questions, read my first 22 words smiley Ciao!

*modified* I see futurewise has done it your style. All the best bruh.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by virtual3xpert: 1:25am On May 28, 2016
SurveyorD:
Hi, please do browse through all the content of daad.
There are numerous courses applications that will end by July 15 for winter semester, Which means you have 6 weeks to process all.

Good day Surveyor!

I sent you a PM. I need an urgent favour please. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 2:32am On May 28, 2016
Chiznonso:
How long does it take 4 the account to be opened? How many weeks, I have been waiting like 4eva
21 working days. Which can be interpreted as one month.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 6:34am On May 28, 2016
Chiznonso:
How long does it take 4 the account to be opened? How many weeks, I have been waiting like 4eva
I applied to open mine on the 12th of April and I got the mail confirming it open on the 24th of May. Sometimes it takes longer than the 3-4 weeks stated on the form. It will come.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2016
mikky4all:
Can someone pls explain this to me. I don't understand this 1,1 evaluation report from uni-assist.

What is your CGPA?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2016
noordyn:
guys please i need someone to help in this case, i applied to a school THI in Ingolstadt and have sent my doc. to them which was acknowledged but later a message was on my portal with them which says that i should provide original certificate of my A1 which i got from GOETHE INSTITUTE simply becaue the one that was given to me has Certificate of Participation writing on it.

Please is there anyone who has experienced the same and can share his/her knowledge of a wayout. Or will the Goethe Institute provide me with Certificate if i should request for it? as im yet to reply them and also yet to reach out to GOETHE.Thanks
Did you sit A1 exam in Goethe? If no, Certificate of Participation is all you can get.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 7:42am On May 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

Did you sit A1 exam in Goethe? If no, Certificate of Participation is all you can get.
yes i did in fact i later enrol for A2 just dt i cld not attend class due to my work schedule so as a result i have to enrol again for A2
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by beejaybrave(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2016
Hello guys,
Please, how is a study visa appointment at the Consulate cancelled?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:16am On May 28, 2016
mikky4all:
it's ur CGPA converted to the German scale. The highest grade on the German scale is 1 unlike ours that is 5. So that's a very good grade. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2016
noordyn:
yes i did in fact i later enrol for A2 just dt i cld not attend class due to my work schedule so as a result i have to enrol again for A2
Then write to Goethe. Aber you know man can immer enrol to A2 mit nur certificate of Participation...so long as man did A1 mit them
Certificate of participation is mainly dispensed to folks that didn't sit A1 exam but attended and did tests.

Alles Gute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 8:43am On May 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

Then write to Goethe. Aber you know man can immer enrol to A2 mit nur certificate of Participation...so long as man did A1 mit them
Certificate of participation is mainly dispensed to folks that didn't sit A1 exam but attended and did tests.
Alles Gute!
Danke sehr, really appreciate ur response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2016
noordyn:
Danke sehr, really appreciate ur response
Gern geschehen!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by beejaybrave(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2016
beejaybrave:
Hello guys,
Please, how is a study visa appointment at the Consulate cancelled?
Anyone got an answer please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2016
beejaybrave:

Either you write to them probably via student@lago.diplo.de or you don't show up.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 10:52am On May 28, 2016
virtual3xpert:

Good day Surveyor!

I sent you a PM. I need an urgent favour please. Thanks

Drop your email Addy let me mail you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 11:01am On May 28, 2016
Use the email address u used in booking the appointment and cancel it. Look for important reason to give them so they can allow you book another appointment when you are ready. Remember to cancel it at least one week b4 ur appointment date.

Good luck
beejaybrave:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 11:16am On May 28, 2016
dprinz99:
Pls any experience currently with stanbic ibtc abt form A stuff?
two weeks now with sterling Bt no response.
I just hv a week to go

Hello, To be honest with you, your chances of meeting up with the deadline is so slim (06/06/16). Unless you know someone in the Foreign transaction department. As at yesterday, stanbic bank charges 225.6 and I was made to understand that you'll be on Queue cos they have stock of form A piled up.

Moreso, getting Forex is hard to come by nowdays. Your only and probable solution is to buy euros at the BDC and use an Euro Dorm account for the transfer. I could help you with my Euro Dorm account if you dont mind so as to speed up the transaction.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Starke !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2016
beejaybrave:

Send a mail to the address you applied through

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by beejaybrave(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2016
Pakinsluv:
Use the email address u used in booking the appointment and cancel it. Look for important reason to give them so they can allow you book another appointment when you are ready. Remember to cancel it at least one week b4 ur appointment date.

Good luck
Unfortunately it is stated on the email address "no reply"
Guess messages will not be delivered to same mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.