Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909304 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 9:51am On May 31, 2016
@Honourableseyi @unclejudaz@jaybmich, @Eke40seven n all, pls do you know about BTU Cottbus requirement for english taught Course, for example Bsc, Msc Environmental n Resource Mgt, they said at least (1)A bachelor degree in any related course, (2) a proof of english language Proficiency, (3) Toefl or ielts (4) exemption of citizens of U.s, canada, Australia, blah blah, and any student that completed his or her studies in the aforementioned countries are exempted from the test of english,,

So, my question goes to the No 2 of that requirement, Proof of english language: does it mean Normal profiency in english language letter dat we do get from our university that so so course was taught in english language or I still need provide Toefl or ielts...pls, explain, am just confused
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:51am On May 31, 2016
teeghost:

Msc, but I stil don't mind Bsc too, so Both..

I think I have the compilation of both in pdf format. PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 10:04am On May 31, 2016
teeghost:

Thanks bruh, but I don't get the School, Gebben Justus?...even my best friend *Google* cudnt search for it, Besides, am a Social Science(management) student..Danke
lol..okay type Justus Liebig Gessen on Google.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 10:11am On May 31, 2016
jaybmich:
lol..okay type Justus Liebig Gessen on Google.

Lol...yea, av gotten it, but they av just two courses in english:, Anglophone, n Transition Management, their course get as e be jaree,,anyways, thanks for ya time, I appreciate dat...[quote author=honourableseyi post=46133209]

Lol...yea, av gotten it, but they av just two courses in english:, Anglophone, n Transition Management, their course get as e be jaree,,anyways, thanks for ya time, I appreciate dat...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 10:17am On May 31, 2016
honourableseyi:

I think I have the compilation of both in pdf format. PM

Oh Cool, but I just want to knw if the proficiency in English language letter I collected from my Uni is okay instead of providing Toefl or Ielts?. I just sent you a PM but I can't check it mine even if u reply, pls, kindly drop ya email, I'll mail u ryt away n do u knw you mean you have Compilation of both Bsc n Msc programmes(English taught) in Pdf format?

Any BTU cottbus Applicant in the room should hola, let's rub minds, Biko..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jerikoyan(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
Welcome to Bonn and do not hesitate to contact me in case of any clarification,Studying in Bonn ATM
bolajesu:

yeah...msc biomedical science...a mail was sent to me that my application was successful that i shld i send my certified documents for me to get my admission letter...#teamwinter by God's grace!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2016
jerikoyan:
Welcome to Bonn and do not hesitate to contact me in case of any clarification,Studying in Bonn ATM
koyan u don get partner smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:48am On May 31, 2016
teeghost:

Oh Cool, but I just want to knw if the proficiency in English language letter I collected from my Uni is okay instead of providing Toefl or Ielts?. I just sent you a PM but I can't check it mine even if u reply, pls, kindly drop ya email, I'll mail u ryt away n do u knw you mean you have Compilation of both Bsc n Msc programmes(English taught) in Pdf format?

Any BTU cottbus Applicant in the room should hola, let's rub minds, Biko..

Is this yah E-mail, tee.ghost@yahoo.com? Check it now. What you will do is this. Copy out the name of and web of those schools with June 30 and July 15 deadlines for both Bsc and Msc, leave Rhinewal out of it cause they don't waive it. Enter the website of the schools, and send an E-mail to the international offices and coordinators of all of them. Just compose one mail to that effect and send it to all of them. You will have better chance with Msc than Bsc. Best of luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 12:09pm On May 31, 2016
jerikoyan:

Hi, good to see people already at Bonn grin grin grin grin , also applied (Msc, Computer Science). They said i'll get a reply by June 20. Can't wait, R u also studying Computer science?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
teeghost:
@Honourableseyi @unclejudaz@jaybmich, @Eke40seven n all, pls do you know about BTU Cottbus requirement for english taught Course, for example Bsc, Msc Environmental n Resource Mgt, they said at least (1)A bachelor degree in any related course, (2) a proof of english language Proficiency, (3) Toefl or ielts (4) exemption of citizens of U.s, canada, Australia, blah blah, and any student that completed his or her studies in the aforementioned countries are exempted from the test of english,,

So, my question goes to the No 2 of that requirement, Proof of english language: does it mean Normal profiency in english language letter dat we do get from our university that so so course was taught in english language or I still need provide Toefl or ielts...pls, explain, am just confused

TOEFL (550 paper-based; 213 computer-based; 79 internet-based)
- Cambridge Certificate (Advanced or Proficiency, min. grade B)
- IELTS (min. 6.0)
Native speakers are exempt from this regulation.

They didn't regard us as native speakers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
Good Afternoon....
Nice to see a lot of peeps going for computer science courses...tho wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 12:38pm On May 31, 2016
honourableseyi:

TOEFL (550 paper-based; 213 computer-based; 79 internet-based) - Cambridge Certificate (Advanced or Proficiency, min. grade B) - IELTS (min. 6.0) Native speakers are exempt from this regulation.
They didn't regard us as native speakers

Thank you so much...Am grateful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 2:24pm On May 31, 2016
Good Afternoon.

Please is there anyone here that applied for M.Sc. study in Embedded System for Mechatronics in Dortmund University of Applied Science and Art? .

Am just curious as their pre-check is taking forever (over one month). want to know if am not the only one facing this.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
teeghost:

Thank you so much...Am grateful

Thank God. YW

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmauu: 4:28pm On May 31, 2016
Evening all

I applied for a family reunion visa and was told I will be contacted via email. It's over a month now after my interview and no response from the embassy. Any suggestion please.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
Everyone do not sign the last page of your blocked account form i.e. the depositor's form. Unlike what @painpill suggested to sign it, the lady that attended to me asked me why i signed it... thank God it was not the white lady...God knows what would have happened. I REPEAT!!! do not sign the last page!

Again, are people getting appointments for June? June seems so close You can only use or the email method for student visa. check:http://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Please note

Immigrant / Long term Visa (staying more than 90 days), only for studying at German universities: please send an email to student@lago.diplo.de requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST attach your admission letter from the university, the proof of your financial means as scanned copies and a copy of your passport data page. The next available appointment will be allocated and an email sent to you.
this is information from their page.

Please people lets read well...the information was stated clearly. We are going to read/study I don't see why we should not start now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2016
teeghost:

Send a message to the coordinator or international office and explain that you have been taught in English all your life and your country's official language is English.
They might waive it, I think the school did in the past.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:22pm On May 31, 2016
detutu1:
Everyone do not sign the last page of your blocked account form i.e. the depositor's form. Unlike what @painpill suggested to sign it, the lady that attended to me asked me why i signed it... thank God it was not the white lady...God knows what would have happened. I REPEAT!!! do not sign the last page!

Again, are people getting appointments for June? June seems so close You can only use or the email method for student visa. check:http://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Please note

Immigrant / Long term Visa (staying more than 90 days), only for studying at German universities: please send an email to student@lago.diplo.de requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST attach your admission letter from the university, the proof of your financial means as scanned copies and a copy of your passport data page. The next available appointment will be allocated and an email sent to you.

Please people lets read well...the information was stated clearly. We are going to read/study I don't see why we should not start now.

Nearly everybody knows that. The online booking system people are talking about recently is the new embassy procedure for those that want to certify document or open block account at the embassy. Starting from the 1st or 2nd of June, the era of going to the embassy between Mon-Wed for certification and block account opening without appointment will be over. Get updated. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
Kazeem12345:
Good Afternoon.

Please is there anyone here that applied for M.Sc. study in Embedded System for Mechatronics in Dortmund University of Applied Science and Art? .

Am just curious as their pre-check is taking forever (over one month). want to know if am not the only one facing this.

Thanks.

Hmmmm... they will still get back to you. I sent my pre-check documents to them on the 8th of February,2016 and got a feedback from them on the 16th of April,2016. I was informed to provide a proof of English Language skill which was never part of the initial requirements. Seeing this , I replied them that it was clearly stated on the application page of M.SC(Embedded System for Mechatronics) that an applicant whose bachelors programme was completed in English Language need not provide such a proof.The programme coordinator made me to understand, from his reply, that the particular statement I quoted was no longer valid. My application was turned down on this premise.So, chill, they will still send you a mail but be ready to supply information about your English language skill.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
detutu1:

Please note

did u just advise people not to sign the depositor form? Why? I remember it was that same naija woman that attended to me the day I went to submit mine. She makes a lot of mistakes, she even collected the old form from me and I was bounced bk by DB. I letter resent without writing anything in tax ID etc and not signing depositor form and was bounced bk again and asked to sign it by DB. My guy I pray for u today
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bleuocean: 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
My friend was at auslanderbehorde this morning for his paper and they said there is new law, that marrying a divorced woman, that i will have to wait 6 years before i get paper. Is this the same in your city? His woman is divorced with 3 kids. They live in Kiel
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
In other news, I received a notification of admission into M.Sc Electrical Engineering from University of Rostock today. I am still waiting for the main one from University of Siegen( M.SC Mechatronics) comes the last week in June.Mechatronics rocks.Anyone with me on Unisiegen ( M.Sc Mechatronics) ? Many shout out to kelvinPam, the main man in Siegen.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2016
Please house, those a bsc in physiology relates with a postgraduate course in cosmetic science, I need candid opinions please ,thank u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 8:10pm On May 31, 2016
I'm sorry, this may raise up past issues but this is in response to a post by Eke40seven which I read sometime ago. I couldn't reply because I was tied up with so many stuffs.
Boss Eke I do not know where and how you got those information that you wrote about Jena in this thread however, I am writing to debunk those claims.
Firstly, while I do not encourage people to borrow huge sum of money in a bid to get to Germany, I wouldn't discourage anyone who is willing to try out their luck. Fate has a way of repaying everyone for their effort.
Secondly, to that guy who's thinking of coming to Jena, please do. You are highly welcome! In fact do whatever it takes to see your dream of coming to Germany become a reality.
Jena is NOT exactly the way Eke painted it. It is a city not some suburb. There are student jobs in Jena, Erfurt, Nora, Weimar to mention a few. All you require is good command of the German language. Without German knowledge, the probalilty of you getting a job in Jena is slim you may have to go out to the other cities which I mentioned earlier.
I am not trying to defend the city but in all honesty having a student job here is more profitable than having it in the big cities. Why? On the average a prudent student will not spend more than 380-420 euros per month. House rent 180, insurance 83, feeding and other petty things make up the balance. Now how many ''big cities'' can average that? I know of people who pay 450-550 euros per month on rent alone.
Even if you decide to not work you can still save as much as 250 euros per month.
Finally most Nigerians and indeed Africans in Jena have jobs. We all know the nature of student jobs......
I know of a friend who borrowed 1.4million naira. He earns around 400-450 euros per month from his mini job. As I write this, he has been able to send 4600 Euros home in the space of seven months! How did he do it? He's been living on his earnings and hasn't touched the money in his block account for seven months!
So Boss Eke I do not understand where those statement of yours emanated from.
Anyone who's not had a Job since they got here probably haven't put in enough effort in getting one or they have no knowledge of German.
I recently decided to prove to myself that there are jobs in this city by going out in search of a job. There was virtually no place I stopped by that they didn't consider giving me a mini job so what are we saying?
Conclusively, if you are to risk borrowing, ensure that:
You are knowledgeable in German
You have a fair idea of the job condition in that city
The city you intend to live in is relatively inexpensive.

My one cent advice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmauu: 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
Evening all

Nice Forum

I applied for a family reunion visa and was told I will be contacted via email. It's over a month now after my interview and no response from the embassy. Any suggestion please.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
liftedkris:
did u just advise people not to sign the depositor form? Why? I remember it was that same naija woman that attended to me the day I went to submit mine. She makes a lot of mistakes, she even collected the old form from me and I was bounced bk by DB. I letter resent without writing anything in tax ID etc and not signing depositor form and was bounced bk again and asked to sign it by DB. My guy I pray for u today

That woman is a confusionist. Follow the bank instruction and stand your ground. She has caused many people visa rejection and Deutsche bank account opening brohaha due to her incompetency and very bad working ethics.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itstyme(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
teeghost:

Are you going for Bsc or Msc. I am considering BTU Cottbus as well. Have you applied via uni-assist?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
No need to panic.

Family reunion visa takes about 3-4 months. Even more in some cases. Though based on individual circumstances.

For more info: Are you joining your spouse, or family?

emmauu:
Evening all

Nice Forum

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
detutu1:

Please note

Lol...ehya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.