Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano (2157 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild / Nigerian Drunk Girls Publicly Going Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by bizzai(f): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
The video going viral now on the internet is a raunchy clip showing a busty woman playing piano.

The short video clip was uploaded earlier this week on Facebook and has turned the girl with big bust to an internet celebrity after the video went viral.

The video has gained thousands of views, though the sound/tune she played was whack.

Watch the video here

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/10050/EVERYONE-IS-JUST-GOING-CRAZY-FOR-THIS-GIRL-WITH-BIG-BUST-PLAYING-PIANO-PHOTOSVIDEO

Re: Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by cruzita(f): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided na just rubbish things dey make person celeb
Re: Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
cruzita:
undecided na just rubbish things dey make person celeb

undecided
Re: Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why most of the blogs are having sexual content? angry

And when u click the link, the blog is juz almost empty except for the ads that cover the whole space!
Re: Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by donbenedict(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
I will always admire any lady who's gifted in piano.

Alicia Keys will always be my fav female abroad celebrity. kiss
Re: Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
I will always admire any lady who's gifted in piano.

Alicia Keys will always be my fav female abroad celebrity. kiss

I don't think it's the piano u came to peep here grin grin grin
Re: Everyone Is Going Wild Over A Video Of This Girl Playing Piano by donbenedict(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't think it's the piano u came to peep here grin grin grin
and what do u think I came in here to do?

(1) (Reply)

Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting / Ladies 5 Things You Are Doing That Your Boyfriend Does Not Like !!! / almost got robbed today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.