Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys (1673 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
They say opposites attract but when it comes to relationships you have to open your eyes and know who is right for you before you enter into the path of self-destruction.

It’s not hard to notice that the “good girls” love to go for the “bad boys” and in most cases these relationships don’t work out because they are like oil and water.

Inspired by Your Tango, here are 4 major reasons a good girl will date a bad boy:

1. She may have seen something familiar: Let’s say her father was bad boy, she may just notice the same emotional trait and characteristics in a bad boy she likes. This makes it easier to date him.

2. She thinks he needs to be saved: A good girl may see a bad boy as having a troubled soul hence his horrible attitude. She thinks the only way to save him from himself is to begin a relationship hoping he would learn in the long run.

3. She thinks he can be fixed: As a result of past emotional experience from a non-functional father, she may try to fix her bad boy by closing the  emotional distance her father created.

4. She wants someone who is a complete opposite: She may want to come out of her shell , take the risk and find someone who goes at a faster pace than she does.

Babes on Romanceland do you find bad boys appealing? What are your reasons for dating them? kiss
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by ClassCaptain(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
I be bad boy but i dey go church and i dey try
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by falconey(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I be bad boy but i dey go church and i dey try

you no get better name for your blog?
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by ClassCaptain(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:

you no get better name for your blog?

sometimes its not the name that really matters,but the content and quality.

Once one become succesful, no matter how wack or silly the name appears to be , it is overlooked in cognizance of high quality and desire for success.

Thank you sir
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by falconey(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:

sometimes its not the name that really matters,but the content and quality.

Once one become succesful, no matter how wack or silly the name appears to be , it is overlooked in cognizance of high quality and desire for success.

Thank you sir
. you are welcome
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Noooo dude.
..Make that SOME.
I want nothin' ta do with the headache that is the "bad boy".
She want a gentle man wink

Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Noooo dude.
..Make that SOME.
I want nothin' ta do with the headache that is the "bad boy".
She want a gentle man wink

Caribbean babe..dantchu wan a caribbean lover? grin
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maamin:

Caribbean babe..dantchu wan a caribbean lover? grin
I'm African American! angry.....an you know it.

....Those blasted mods gat my KingCheezyPuff moniker banned!!! angry
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Fmartin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
No wönder am havin a crush on dis girl i met yestarday, somebody claimed she's a law student.

I hv notice her relationshp with my neigbour who is a cyclist haven knwn each other fr just 2 days.

Hmm.. Dis guy has specialize in weed, womanizing grin
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm African American! angry.....an you know it.

....Those blasted mods gat my KingCheezyPuff moniker banned!!! angry

Lol...ok u look like a caribbean chik,...so what have u done to get banned?
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fmartin:
No wönder am havin a crush on dis girl i met yestarday, somebody claimed she's a law student.

I hv notice her relationshp with my neigbour who is a cyclist haven knwn each other fr just 2 days.

Hmm.. Dis guy has specialize in weed, womanizing grin

U better start smoking weed too...if u are convinced about ur feelings for her grin
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maamin:

Lol...ok u look like a caribbean chik,...so what have u done to get banned?
grin Writin' in color.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin Writin' in color.

Like seriously cheesy
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Adasun(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bad boy ke?gud guys rocksembarassed
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maamin:

Like seriously cheesy
angry Yeah
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry Yeah

Hope we dont start getting banned for breathing oxygen grin
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maamin:

Hope we dont start getting banned for breathing oxygen grin
grin You never can know so watch yaself wink bye
Re: 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys by Maamin(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin You never can know so watch yaself wink bye

Ayt! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me - Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom’s Friend – What Should I Do? / Why Are Quiet Girls Called Dangerous? / My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.