Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? (693 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Assume I'm Married To A Black American Man? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Why Do People Assume I Have Military Training Or I Have A Military Background? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why do people assume I'm tough when they see me and what can I do to change that?
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by falconey(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
because your face looks like you just finish masturbating.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Stfuareugod
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
because your face looks like you just finish masturbating.
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Because you look like a crenshaw frat. Member!
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by AlexCk: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ur case gets critical day by day.
#sighs.
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Emac34: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
cos ur face looks like a nightmare
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by olac21(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
They assume you're tough becos they can see the reflection of a dumb,mad& a retarded idiot in you..mtchew
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
when your moniker says mamagee ... Don't you know mamagee is tough? Plus...checked your dp..... You look tough ;Dwhen your moniker says mamagee ... Don't you know mamagee is tough? Plus...checked your dp..... You look tough
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by mumumugu(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Ugly girls are tough
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by elijah101(m): 3:10am On Apr 17, 2016
ur face just dull ..
Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 17, 2016
chai nawaoh! cee dis 1 dey suffer 4rm D.U.I(under d influence of kai kai)

Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 17, 2016
mamagee3:
Why do people assume I'm tough when they see me and what can I do to change that?
Yes to say the truth and u have such a tough look bcus ur psychy is built on expecting ppl to reach out to u, meeting a particular standard, instead of u reaching out to ppl. But its ok; ur upbringing influenced ur look anyway. Guess that's why d post office guy raised his eyebrow and came back from helping d other lady to attend to you. He was scared of ur tough look and married stature..kinda intimidating

What u can do; hmmm, abt d look nothing really but abt ur actions there's a lot u can do; when ppl manage to break thru ur tough look and approach you, don't be proud, show some tenderness and vulnerability that will make them wanna care. I believe u have a soft mind, its just ur look that's ironical.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume I'm Tough? by nuggarito: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
You are not tough, you are the most confused woman i've ever seen. Don't bring your curiosity on nl all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Crushing On Linda Ikeji / 10 Powerful Creative Ways To Show How Much You Love Him/her / 20 Types Of Friends Everyone Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.