Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola (37371 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by bedspread: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
MOST YEYEBRITIES AND NON ESSENTIALS ARE LIKE [b][/b][b][/b]5 and 6

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Joyce28(f): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na wao
Sexy Damilola looking sexy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by agabaI23(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?
He is proud of what he has and he is not afraid to flaunt it....
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by VanBommel(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
No be by all these ones

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by RedBeauty: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Love that Dress
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Ironi: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:

I said it last year on here that this chris attoh guy just married this damilola girl because of her sexy big ass! Nairalanders just dey quote me upanda that day, now look at! Like you rightly asked "Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?"....Its obvious he is in LUST with her not love lipsrsealed

Just like Nigerian men are in lust of Ghanaian women and marry them, omobruku. undecided
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by ideylaff: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Always in a hotel somewhere. Just wonder if they are not confortable within the walls of their very own house.

Last time he gave a joint interview and had family pictures it was also in a hotel.

Now they have taken the filth to another level by showing us his wife who obviously has a butt pad on in a toilet

End time couple surely wey nor get house or privacy

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Tedassie(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?
Good question!...now ask him grin
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Tedassie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
duduade:
I am sure this picture helps him in wannnnking... when they are not together ....
You may not be far from the truth.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Tedassie(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
1960chic:

then he should keep it to himself.

mtcheew
Don't mind him,he jst wanna pollute the cyberspace wif nonsense!

Buh sista e be lyk say dis pix don pepper u well well sha,i lie?
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Opoki(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Omo see something
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by yaki84: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:

dis is 21st century, a new order.

una dey hide una wife with alk d thick veils as if na shit abi bomb bin blow herface.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by chimaobinelson(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
one word for this? Madness cry
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:

I said it last year on here that this chris attoh guy just married this damilola girl because of her sexy big ass! Nairalanders just dey quote me upanda that day, now look at! Like you rightly asked "Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?"....Its obvious he is in LUST with her not love lipsrsealed
Then you haven't seen Ghanaianian women smiley, so I don't think it is because of her ass
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Akshow: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
yaki84:

dis is 21st century, a new order.

una dey hide una wife with alk d thick veils as if na shit abi bomb bin blow herface.

wtf is dis one saying
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Speakdatruth:
why una get fish brain like this
persin shared sexy pics of his own wife, u say she be beta wife, na d picture tell u?
Why are you drinking paracetamol on someone headache?
Is he not her husband?gone are those mgbekeish days.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by JoeCutie(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
How person go dress finish for better cloth, come go open toilet door snap picture. Which kain craze be this one na? angry

God, abeg give us back the time of Adam and Even inside garden of Eden, where Camera phones, wall mirrors and WC's no dey
. sad

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by agent9(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:
No matter how sexy, brilliant e.t.c the wife could be if he wants to cheat on her nothing will stop him.

Ask Jennifer Lopez why she has been married 3 times as Sexy as she is.

Lol....

True talk sha grin
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by iamagyal(f): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'm not a hater, but I think I'm as pretty as Damilola and I don't have to expose my body parts to prove it.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Triczchic(f): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Whatever insult his wife receives is on him. This pix should be personal BTW them.

Their cup of Lipton tho.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by V0lv0(f): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
Mr knowitall. Damilola posted that picture of herself on her instagram page over a week ago. I seriously doubt that he would post such a picture without her consent anyways.
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Akshow: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
V0lv0:
Mr knowitall. Damilola posted that picture of herself on her instagram page over a week ago. I seriously doubt that he would post such a picture without her consent anyways.
why are you contradicting ursef Mrs knownothing First u said she posted it herself las week den u said he must have ask for her permission before posting it

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Arabs999: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2016
queenstl:
Omo, this guy get beta wife ooo
..,Ikebe Superrr.. Toto na Kandar... ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi And Her Husband, Tosin Yussuf (Pictured) / Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts New Sexy Curves [PICS] / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.