Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola (37374 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by queenstl(f): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by queenstl(f): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Omo, this guy get beta wife ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by enoch273: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2016
Hm seen, at least now we know she just finished using the toilet.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by chukslawrence(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Damsel

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Akshow: 5:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by nuelzy: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2016
not bad
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by duduade: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?
I am sure this picture helps him in wannnnking... when they are not together ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by 1960chic(f): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2016
duduade:
I am sure this picture helps him in wannnnking... when they are not together ....

then he should keep it to himself.

mtcheew

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Akshow: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
duduade:
which means it's for his personal consumption. While share it with other men?

9 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by SailorXY: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smh
Who this one wan epp?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Udmaster(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
They are both stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Chidex2442(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
queenstl:
Wat about the true content of her character? That is where the beauty is...

5 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
Same thoughts here.

They don't knw wat's confidential anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Nathanjames(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok. next pls
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by bebe2(f): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:

Dats our generation for u cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Arckeen: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happy birthday to me!! Please show me some love . And click on "like "

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by datopaper(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Attol wife or what
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by agent9(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Its good to have a sexy wife...

Imagine if d wife is otherwise... .. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by agent9(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:

Diaris love in sharing.. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by BolaLFC(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
All these pishures you're sharing...why would one snap at a toilet door?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmm... ok, she gat it. NEXT!
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by martineverest(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some husbands are becoming stupid

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by nikkypearl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ...
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by banmee(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:

A better question is why put your personal business on social media for everyone to scrutinize. People are getting dummer and dummer by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Swissheart(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beautiful Dami

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by YelloweWest: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
I tire o

No values anymore

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by mccoy47(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ohhh. Damilola. **brings vaseline** grin
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Speakdatruth: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
queenstl:
why una get fish brain like this
persin shared sexy pics of his own wife, u say she be beta wife, na d picture tell u?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
agent9:
Its good to have a sexy wife...

Imagine if d wife is otherwise... .. grin grin grin
No matter how sexy, brilliant e.t.c the wife could be if he wants to cheat on her nothing will stop him.

Ask Jennifer Lopez why she has been married 3 times as Sexy as she is.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by LesbianBoy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Akshow:
I said it last year on here that this chris attoh guy just married this damilola girl because of her sexy big ass! Nairalanders just dey quote me upanda that day, now look at! Like you rightly asked "Why would a husband share the pix of his wife posing in such a sexy and suggestive way?"....Its obvious he is in LUST with her not love lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by adorablepepple(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dumb husband in his mind he is showing her off.little boys will start imagining all sorts of things. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Shares Photo Of His Wife, Damilola by Drdonzeez(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
All I can see is ikebe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Zenith Bank Security Man Saved Patoranking From Pooing On Himself / Omawumi And Her Husband, Tosin Yussuf (Pictured) / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.