Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206729 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by brokenplate: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
jamson:
Ok folks...

Truly the PTE anointing is flowing in the house. I got my PTE result this morning. I had no idea....

Now it's 65 points...awaiting EA's positive response

Thanks Mctowel01 for encouraging me despite my doubts

Congrats
I tap into the grace

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joyuzo(f): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
jamson:
Ok folks...

Truly the PTE anointing is flowing in the house. I got my PTE result this morning. I had no idea....

Congrats Bro...me too Tap into the Annionting ohhhh...

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
jamson:
Ok folks...

Big congrats

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seunfunmi14:

Oga Belong, I have some queries which I will like you to please look into and I have therefore, sent you a PM. Kindly oblige me by responding. Thank you

Hello,

I am sorry, I stopped attending to PMs. I will appreciate you ask your question here.

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
brokenplate:

Open with chrome.

And download
thanks a bunch, I opened it with safari, Bnimz voice is cool and sound like Segun of Jenifa...

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ashianemmanuel(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Bnimz:

KONFAAAM! You na Electrical Engineer abi? Your ITA go faaasat! grin
Please how do i get belong contact, please house shld hlep
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ashianemmanuel(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2016
bellong:

Hello,

I am sorry, I stopped attending to PMs. I will appreciate you ask your question here.

Thank you.

@belong....Please i need a guide, i read meachanical enginnering and i want to start the process...Can u be my guider all through, i will appreciate. please help a broda
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
cuteannie02:

You don't really need to have a contact before you go to alagbon, many of them will be scrambling for u to patronize them when you get there anyway, go with 8k, ur passport photocopy and passport photograph, u should get it done for less (5k), so far u Sabi negotiate

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by brokenplate: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2016
mamajaz:

thanks a bunch, I opened it with safari, Bnimz voice is cool and sound like Segun of Jenifa...

Mamajaz you preparing for your ielts?
Let's prepare together.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Please who don use vetasses skill support service here? How did it go? I want to know which of the two services such person(s) used and the tune of their response.
Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2016
ashianemmanuel:

Please how do i get belong contact, please house shld hlep
This is like you asking a privileged son/ daughter of Buhari's cook to give you Buhari's phone number or contact fah... I ruonno how possible that will be.
He is here, please Oga bellong look into this because of his importunity. Nah beg I dey begooo...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2016
brokenplate:

Mamajaz you preparing for your ielts? Let's prepare together.
Ok my chief, I am in. How do we roll?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
ashianemmanuel:

@belong....Please i need a guide, i read meachanical enginnering and i want to start the process...Can u be my guider all through, i will appreciate if i will get ur whatsapp contact, my email is ashianemmanuel@gmail.com. please help a broda

What exactly do you need help with? I don't think there is any other help or advice I will offer that is different from heaps of advices on this thread especially for Engineers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2016
ashianemmanuel:

@belong....Please i need a guide, i read meachanical enginnering and i want to start the process...Can u be my guider all through, i will appreciate if i will get ur whatsapp contact, my email is ashianemmanuel@gmail.com. please help a broda
Lest I forget, Oga bellong is not an engineer fah, but we have many of them in the house that have being responding to myriads of questions that are engineering related.
Why don't you direct your questions to them? The likes of Engr. Ibiyemiara (just settling down in Oz), Engr. Ifexsco, Mctowel 1, lady funkyjo, chief Bnimz( the PTE-A strong man gan gan).
Don't trouble our chief jare, oya ask your questions here before I lose my temperature.
Your time starts now!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justsaypie: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2016
mamajaz:

Tried using chrome, no success.
Please how can I get access to this material?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2016
justsaypie:

Tried using chrome, no success.
Please how can I get access to this material?
It's not material nah, it's Bnimz voice, so you will have the idea if how to talk during speaking module in PTE
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by brokenplate: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
mamajaz:

Ok my chief, I am in. How do we roll?

Oya hit me up on platebroken@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cantiride2: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Bnimz:
Age - 30 - 30 points

Bachelors - 15 points

Experience - IF DEM NO CUT AM O - 5 points

ENGLISH - potentially 20 points.

You'd JUST make the current Pro-rata cut-off for accounting... So, proceed.
Thanks alot for your reply.Please I am looking at April to write PTE do u think it will be acceptable for an accountant.Also after the English test is there any other way I can earn more points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cantiride2: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
udz:

yes.. write English test and garner points
Thanks alot for your reply.Are there any other ways I can get more points and also please I wil love you to be my mentor through out the process.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
cantiride2:

Thanks alot for your reply.Please I am looking at April to write PTE do u think it will be acceptable for an accountant.Also after the English test is there any other way I can earn more points?
Why April if I may ask...Accounting is highly competitive so a longer wait will put you in a more disadvantaged position.
I suggest you study the PR system yourself to understand how points are calculated.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justsaypie: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2016
mamajaz:

It's not material nah, it's Bnimz voice, so you will have the idea if how to talk during speaking module in PTE

Oh ok,
Please send me the link o, the one you posted is not opening in my chrome.
Need to FINISH! the exam.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
justsaypie:

Oh ok, Please send me the link o, the one you posted is not opening in my chrome. Need to FINISH! the exam.
lol @FINISH and amen to it. chat me up on WhatsApp, my number is up there.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by daramolanas1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good afternoon house, please I Wud need your advice, finished my Nysc som months back, I studied quantity surveying from unilag and I have a certification in project management Capm from PMI usa and am studying for another certification in procurement and supply(cips uk) I would like to get a Pr 189 visa, under sol construction project manager and possibly do my Msc in construction mgt thr, d issue am having now is I don't have up 2 5yr experience, d experiences I have are d 1xce I got 4rm siwes and Nysc(2yrs) d question is can i apply or I shud just go 4 an internship for a year to get more experience b4 applyin.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alumith: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello Sirs,

I am Timothy, 29years of age. I have 4.5 years work experience in the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) field. I graduated in 2011 with a Bsc certificate in Biochemistry (4yrs study), also hold a PGD certificate in environmental management (1year study).
I have professional training certificates like Nebosh, IOSH, Lead auditors QMS 9001, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001,OSHAcademy, first aid training and many others.

I have written the english test (ielts) with a total grade of 7.0 (I dont mind to write again to get better grades).

If i add my nysc, my total experience will be 5.5years.

I know that my age is 30points, degree is 15 points, experience is 10 points. I also intend to look for state sponsor since my occupation (occupational health and safety ) isnt on the skilled list but on the CSOL list.

Do I stand a chance of getting positive assessment outcome from VETASSESS?

Please I need help!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justsaypie: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Alumith:
Hello Sirs,

I am Timothy, 29years of age. I have 4 years work experience in the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) field. I have Bsc in Biochemistry and PGD in environmental management. I have professional training certificates like Nebosh, IOSH, Lead auditors QMS 9001, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001,OSHAcademy, firrst aid training and many others.

Do I stand a chance of getting a positive assessment?

Please I need help!

The first question you need to ask is 'positive assessment in what Field'?

Identify what field/profession you fit in first before anything, I'm sure, by the time you do that you'll know what step to take next.
Try and read this thread from page '0', then you can come back and ask your questions.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by unibadan(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello People,

Please, i have few questions to ask around Vetassess Assessment as i want to apply to be assessed for STATISTICIAN

I graduated in 2006 as BSc Statistics from University of Ibadan. My entry into the UI is through direct entry, meaning i joined at 200 level. Looking at this, it simply 3 years in UI. My question is, how will Vetassess assess me based on this. Will it be a 4 year degree or 3 year? or a negative assessment

I did my Masters in Finance in London, 2010. Will it be necessary to claim point on this since BSc/Msc is same point and also MSc Finance is not related to a statistician job role. Though, my statistician role was in Asset Management/finance company from 2006 till date (including NYSC)

If i want to claim point for BSc Statistics, do i need to put it there that i have MSc finance?

In assessing my experience, will the counting begin from BSc or it will begin from MSc (if i had to tell them that i have MSc)

How many periods of Pay Slip do i need to submit to Vetassess

Is there any other document aside payslip to show evidence of employment?

Do i need to notorize all my documents before sending to Vetassess

I would appreciate if anyone can help with Employment Reference letter so i can use it as a guide in preparing my own.

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justsaypie: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
mamajaz:

lol @FINISH and amen to it. chat me up on WhatsApp, my number is up there.

Alright.
My whatsapp isn't working properly right now, as soon as it does I'll hit you up.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justsaypie: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
unibadan:
Hello People,

Please, i have few questions to ask around Vetassess Assessment as i want to apply to be assessed for STATISTICIAN

I graduated in 2006 as BSc Statistics from University of Ibadan. My entry into the UI is through direct entry, meaning i joined at 200 level. Looking at this, it simply 3 years in UI. My question is, how will Vetassess assess me based on this. Will it be a 4 year degree or 3 year? or a negative assessment

I did my Masters in Finance in London, 2010. Will it be necessary to claim point on this since BSc/Msc is same point and also MSc Finance is not related to a statistician job role. Though, my statistician role was in Asset Management/finance company from 2006 till date (including NYSC)

If i want to claim point for BSc Statistics, do i need to put it there that i have MSc finance?

In assessing my experience, will the counting begin from BSc or it will begin from MSc (if i had to tell them that i have MSc)

How many periods of Pay Slip do i need to submit to Vetassess

Is there any other document aside payslip to show evidence of employment?

Do i need to notorize all my documents before sending to Vetassess

I would appreciate if anyone can help with Employment Reference letter so i can use it as a guide in preparing my own.

Thank you.

What was your previous education in, before starting in UI?

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.