Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost (7921 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanimafia:
It is a well known open secret that the East lacks natural resources and Biafra is dead without the South South.

The South East as a region is barren and eroded, and is plagued with several evil societal vices which makes a SE only Biafra a nightmare, and that's why they have to trick the SS into joining them at all costs.

I saw your topic about Fulani ruling the Hausa's in which you used two I.d's "Aminat22" and this one. I was looking at you like a reasonable person but I was wrong.Fulani would keep ruling you Hausa's till thine kingdom comes.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by coolscott(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickTator1:
Who made your kind our spokesperson?

And why do Hausa/Fulani want the ND in Nigeria?

May God punish anyone and their family who will write on this page that he is from the Niger Delta while he is not.

[size=15pt]Proudly a Niger Deltan.[/size]
[size=13pt]I am almost certain you are no Niger Deltan. Whatever our position, we don't talk (on these matters) like you just did[/size]
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

There is no oil in the south east stop lying. The reason nnamdi kanu brainwashed u guys to believe SS oil belongs to biafra. Igbos only have small coal in enugu and erosion ravaged land. You can sell red mud as resources in biafra tho cheesy

Ignorance is a disease. Boy go and make your research , These three states he just mentioned have a lot of untaped oil. If you Dont know, never contradict Just research.
And from henceforth , Stay Clear Biafra case!!.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kestolovee95:
I agree with the OP that Eastern region palm oil that merchants from Liverpool and Bristol came to export from South East before 1970s actually belonged to the fulanis. The Igbos stool the palm nuts and put it in their ground.

I know that East also wants the Idomas in Biafra because we yorubas know that Idoma have the highest Crude oil in the whole wide world.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by coolscott(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
whirlwind7:
Ignorance is really a disease.
In this day and age, one retarded fellow is talking about natural resource. Kindly ask yourself, what good has natural resource contributed to the poor masses in Nigeria and Africa?
Except for the political class who have direct access to the wealth derived from natural resources, how has the average denizens benefited from it?

In this case, you talk about oil in the Niger Delta region. Are you too stewpid or too blind to realize how the poor farmers and fishermen in that region have become destitutes due to oil spillage and environmental degradation?
Has your crude oil bettered their lives?
Has it given them better healthcare facilities?
Has it helped reduce maternal mortality and increase life expectancy?
Has it helped bring your people well tarred roads and portable drinking water across communities in the Niger Delta?

If you are an educated youth, with access to the internet and you can follow developments in the western world, yet make this sort of arguement, you should apologize to your parents who wasted scarce resources to give you an education. You have nothing to offer.

Europe is developed today, and yet they have very little to absolutely no resources compared with Africa and Nigeria. See how China has rose to conquer the world today? Is it because they have so much crude oil or gold or diamonds?
Of course not. Development today is driven by HUMAN CAPITAL. This refers to the ideas and potentials enlightened people can come up with that would bring about massive and positive changes.

Mark Zuckerberg and the massive wealth and employment he has created is a product of human capital development.
UAE has become a major player in the Middle East. They diversified from oil, and focused on other areas of development. Their greatest asset today is the quality of human capital they are able to attract from across the world. That dusty desert of the past has become one of the world's leading tourist destinations today. Your political leaders go their to lavish your oil money and come back home to have you lick their ass to boot!

Human capital made the USA a world power, not their natural resource.
If after reading this, and you still chose to swim in your crude oil, then your hopelessness is beyond redemption. I want you to remember that Nigeria was a great country until crude oil was discovered. Crude oil made us to stop using our brain, which was our greatest assest. And that greatness was derived from human capital....the humans who used their expertise to develop agriculture and trade.

After the devastation from the civil war of 1967 to 1970, the entire Igbo land was left in ruins. Now look at the little developmental strides they have been able to achieve, without government intervention. Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Aba and so on, can stand proud when you compare them with other major cities and state capitals. Did these Igbo states get larger allocations from crude oil after the war? In fact, all the millionaires in Igbo land were reduced to paupers after the federal government confiscated their assets and handed them £20 each. With their bare hands and their brains, they built themselves up. THATS WHAT HUMAN CAPITAL DOES. IT MAKES YOU DEVELOP YOURSELF AND YOUR ENVIRONMENT, RATHER THAN BEING A BURDEN TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

Lack of human capital development has depleted the north, and now, they are looking to converting the south to grazing reserves for their cows. It's the same resourceful human capital that helped Igbos rose from the ashes after the civil war decimated them. And here you are, thinking that a proud and self recognized Igbo nation needs crude oil to survive! You get sense at all?

Your problem isn't what Biafra wants or doesn't want. Your problem is absolute ignorance.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Your software hasn't been updated since the 80s. Perhaps you hope to be a future leader of your people someday. Focus on crude oil just like your past leaders did, because you have shown you got nothing else to work with.
[size=13pt]I believe that the oil wells and gold mines now lie in the minds of men but I also believe the Igbos agitating for Biafra have not yet mentally developed beyond the snatch and grab mentality.

The only people in Nigeria that seem to be making strides in the shift to mental wealth are the lagosians, El-Rufai with what he is doing in Kaduna, some business people that span across the tribes and perharps the gov. Cross Rivers state.

I say this as a Niger deltan fully aware that I cannot claim the folks in my state (Rivers State) and other ND south-south states have made the mental shift from the emphasis on physical resources to mental resource. The emphasis has remained firmly on physical resources just like the uncourteous Igbos who might have been dragging Kogi state into their Biafra struggle if the oil was found northwards of them rather than southwards
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

i am not obsessed with the Igbos but i want them to be grateful and appreciate the spirit of oneness installed in us by Lord Luggard. Why would the igbos wanna pull out when they have benefitted the most in this union? They are the most travelled doing business in every part of the nation. Yet they scream marginalization after making political miscalculations. Gej's defeat is the reason they want biafra as if GEJ give a rat ass about them. They have no resources to stand alone so we wont let them go angry

You want them to stay in a country used as an experiment by Lugard? not even created by God..... look at the three main tribes, are they in anyway related? if they haven't been at peace 100 years ago, is it now that the aversion is much they would be at peace? use your common sense biko!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by OneNaira6: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:
[s][/s]

This bonobo still found a way of dragging Yorubas into the discussion

Inferiority complex na him go kill you

Continue wanking about Yorubas 24-7

Because the OP is yoloba. The dude even said it in page 2 of this divisive thread of his. So yeah, you get insulted because you people keep doing thing that would get you insulted. Grow the f2k up. Pass that message all over your land. GROW UP

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by OneNaira6: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
tooco:
aniomas and igbanke? pls leave them 2 decide.wether they join an igbo nation or not wud not make us any less great.

I am fucking anioma and I stand with SE anyday.

That's why I seriously cannot stand you yoloba people. Noone made you niggas spokesperson of any group in SS. You people are very despicable. Mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by OneNaira6: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
dearpreye:
What has the SS gained from this fraudulent, corrupt Lugard cage by joining with the lazy and violent North?

I'm so shocked as to why people outside the SS get so worked up over out relationship with the Igbos?

The Igbos are the only true brethren we have within this contraption. Anyone outside the Eastern region trying to create problems where there are none only mocks themselves.

The North are leeches. Ungrateful leeches.

Add yoruba to that list too cause that's what I've learned since being a member on NL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by OneNaira6: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

They yorubas are your best allies and brothers. We do not embrace politics of bitterness and hate. We are the most accomodating and peaceful region in this country. An ijaw man can be elected as councillor in Lagos. There are igbos serving in the house of Reps in lagos voted by yoruba people. You will never get such chance in igbo land. They will never accomodate u like we yorubas. Your oil is the reason why they are luring u into the fraudulent dream called biafra. Beware of your real enemies

Just so you know, Oyigbo LGA, Egbema, etc are Igbo territory in River state. OYIGBO LGA is the highest oil producing area in River state. Just so you know

Anioma, especially oshimili, is an Igbo territory of Delta state. Anioma is also am oil producing area in delta state. In addition, anioma holds the highest gas reserve in that state

Go and learn about the tribes that makes up SS.

Take it from an Igbo SS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

They yorubas are your best allies and brothers. We do not embrace politics of bitterness and hate. We are the most accomodating and peaceful region in this country. An ijaw man can be elected as councillor in Lagos. There are igbos serving in the house of Reps in lagos voted by yoruba people. You will never get such chance in igbo land. They will never accomodate u like we yorubas. Your oil is the reason why they are luring u into the fraudulent dream called biafra. Beware of your real enemies

shut up. the Igbo's are their because Igbo's in Lagos votes them in not Yoruba.igbo constitute half of by Yoruba. so srhhhh
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Kestolovee95(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I am almost certain you are no Niger Deltan. Whatever our position, we don't talk (on these matters) like you just did[/size]

I remember you very well. Are you not one of APC zombies we use to know? The 'SS voice' who will never tell you his tribe. So you are no longer openly anti- Igbo, you now 'silent' on the issue because you don't want to suffer the bashing the zombie OP received from NDeltan themselves! Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by fulanimafia: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
ItzChinnex:

I saw your topic about Fulani ruling the Hausa's in which you used two I.d's "Aminat22" and this one. I was looking at you like a reasonable person but I was wrong.Fulani would keep ruling you Hausa's till thine kingdom comes.

You must be severely confused then.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by fulanimafia: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

grin grin grin kikikikikikikikikii Mehhhhn am rolling on the floor right now. For the first time I see the notorious (wimpy) fulani mafia totally silenced and rendered 100% speechless on Nairaland. And come to think of it, the sorry soul was effecitvely demolished by a woman with just two posts. Gosh! This is super cool!!!!! grin grin grin

The poster was being ignored, and she clearly got the message, just like you'll be ignored henceforth as well.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Oxenomy: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kestolovee95:

I remember you very well. Are you not one of APC zombies we use to know? The 'SS voice' who will never tell you his tribe. So you are no longer openly anti- Igbo, you now 'silent' on the issue because you don't want to suffer the bashing the zombie OP received from NDeltan themselves! Lmao!
He is Truckpusher, a chronic Igbo hater.. He is from Ogba, Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by pchukwudi: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanimafia:

The poster was being ignored, and she clearly got the message, just like you'll be ignored henceforth as well.

LIAR. grin grin grin

You were ignoring her, yet you quoted her twice without refuting her argument once?

The only thing I saw in your two childish responses was a desperate plea for her to quit driving the point home. Never in your wildest imagination did you expect that an Hausa woman can effectively out-argue you and surpass all your attempts in one sweep, wit for wit, logic for logic.

But you know what? From what I see, this is just the beginning. Wait until 2019 gets closer, then you will know how bafly pissed Nigerians are with you fulani folks and your silly mafiarism. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oxenomy:
When was the last time you took your med ?
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

Their is South south. Ojukwu in his greed to steal the SS oil merged them into his biafra map calling them Eastern region. The east has only 5 states. Ijaw and other ethnic groups in the Nigerdelta are not igbos even tho some igbos live there.
condom could have stop this
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by fulanimafia: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

LIAR. grin grin grin

You were ignoring her, yet you quoted her twice without refuting her argument once?

The only thing I saw in your two childish responses was a desperate plea for her to quit driving the point home. Never in your wildest imagination did you expect that an Hausa woman can effectively out-argue you and surpass all your attempts in one sweep, wit for wit, logic for logic.

But you know what? From what I see, this is just the beginning. Wait until 2019 gets closer, then you will know how bafly pissed Nigerians are with you fulani folks and your silly mafiarism. grin grin

Who's a Hausa woman? I smelt that bull shyte from a mile away. Your desperation to cause a division in the North is highly comical and least deserving of my comments, talk less of argument.

2019 will come, power will be retained and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it because you simply lack political relevance. Now swerve.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Oxenomy: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
When was the last time you took your med ?
We know you very well, don't even deny it. We will deal with you!
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by christopher123(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why don't you guys leave Igbo alone? Igbo have been in peace with south south and I just don't know what people will gain by this thing ....half of south south is Igbo ..all the state in Nigeria Delta have significant Igbo indigenous to them

Can we stop this
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by pchukwudi: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanimafia:

fulanimafia:

Who's a Hausa woman? I smelt that bull shyte from a mile away. Your desperation to cause a division in the North is highly comical and least deserving of my comments, talk less of argument. 2019 will come, power will be retained and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it because you simply lack political relevance. Now swerve.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:
[i][/i]

quit foaming at the mouth undecided Oil is the biggest resources ever known to mankind. Why do u think the west invaded Iraq, Libya and syria? You should cure ur ignorance before saying trash. China just signed a $2bn loan deal with Nigeria in Exchange for crude recently. How will the igbos survive in Biafra without any resources?
young idiot Imo state and Abia state has oil too. infact this state are also called Niger delta. Am from mgbidi Imo state,my brother receive money monthly from oil company drilling in that area most especially chevron. am even regretting why they discovered oil in that my town because it seems like a plague to my community. you see youth fighting because of common 20,000 naira. even anambra has oil in aguleri.you really need to be slaughtered because you have not gotten to the stage of homosapien.you are homohabilis(crawling man)
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nnabugwu8590: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Since the OP was unable to answer my question of "how many states that make up the Niger Delta?"
The below is the answer to the question which I think will help him to know that two south east states (Imo and Abia) are part of Niger Delta.
The Niger Delta accounts for two-thirds of
the entire coast line of Nigeria. It extends
from Apoi to Bakassi and from Mashin creek
to the Bight of Benin. The Delta is home to
some forty different ethnic groups
dispersed in 3000 or so communities, with
a total population variously estimated at
20-40 million people and housed in nine
federating states: Rivers State, Abia, Akwa
Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Edo,
and Imo.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by christopher123(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

I have never supported Biafra and i wont till i leave this world. I hate that word Biafra with passion. And yes i an from the SW so kiss my ass

Why is it that Yoruba have this complex thing towards Biafra ..OK take Niger Delta ...leave us alone ...we igboid can go pls

This is becoming too shamful

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by fulanimafia: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2016

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oxenomy:
We know you very well, don't even deny it. We will deal with you!
Tah ! Shift .

Bunch of noise makers .
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by coolscott(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kestolovee95:

I don't really don't know what you are saying. I think you need to research people better before commenting on them because as it is now, I can't make sense of your comment
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Ariani: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oxenomy:

Truckpusher just like coolscott is an Ijaw man. cool
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ariani:

Truckpusher just like coolscott is an Ijaw man. cool
Another deluded brother.

I'm not an Ijaw man just I can never be an Igbo man because y'all suck.

Why are majorities like you guys ( Ijaws and Igbos ) among minorities always so stupid to a point that would make stupid people to become jealous ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ANN Will Deliver $4trillion Economy Within 10years- Olawepo Hashim / Jos Court Rejects Bail To Minors And Injured On Shia Ashura Procession / Abdulrazaq Okays N350m For Colleges Of Education, FADAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.