Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost (7907 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by compreyus: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

Their is South south. Ojukwu in his greed to steal the SS oil merged them into his biafra map calling them Eastern region. The east has only 5 states. Ijaw and other ethnic groups in the Nigerdelta are not igbos even tho some igbos live there.
you are such a dullard. Do you even know the states that make up d Niger delta?

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
compreyus:
you are such a dullard. Do you even know the states that make up d Niger delta?

go and sleep
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by gidgiddy: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

I have never supported Biafra and i wont till i leave this world. I hate that word Biafra with passion. And yes i an from the SW so kiss my ass

Who gives a Rats a$$ about your support? Until the day you leave this world, you will always be a "Nigerian". A slave name some British business men gave you.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Ngozi123(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

in 2011 we helped the useless GEJ into office but when he got power drunk he boasted the igbos are the backbone of his govt while he marginalized the SW. We did our home work and booted him out in 2015 and the rest is history. That is why i love President buhari for categorizing the SS/SE as 5% while we that voted him in will enjoy him more tongue

It's good that you've now revealed your true colours. You don't even have the people of the SS's interests at heart so why don't you just let each ethnic group in that territory decide what they want?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by enlightenedmind: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]Can you stop your "ss" madt.ness,and tag your ethnic group alone. We av' right to independent thought

True. Tell me what does the SS wnat? I think that is something we have not heard. We keep hearing SE and Nigeria fight over shadowing u guys. What does SS want? Tell us. We car grin
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by enlightenedmind: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gext:
US states can not make decisions on foreign policy, yet they are more autonomous, independent and progressive than Nigeria as a country.
Look at the backward country you want others to share with you.
Sad.

I am for full autonomy IF STATE GOVERNORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STRIKE FOREIGN DEALS. ALL FOREIGN DEALS MUST BE MADE FROM THE TOP. THIS SHOULD BE CRIMINALIZED IF WE ARE TO GO FOR FULL AUTONOMY.

The last thing we want is states selling off resources to foreign countries at the expense of Nigerians. u know how these western countries are.

Or what if, states get a specific percentage of what they put in. Like may be "60%-40%" Federal-State. So this would force all states to be useful, not depend on one specific resource and ensure that oil states get their due benefits? My problem however is that oil states are currently ruled by PDP. I have no problems with them if u guys trust them but PDP does not exactly have a good record.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by faaiz4ever(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bros you will not die young. This is the kind of people we need in governance.
whirlwind7:
Ignorance is really a disease.
In this day and age, one retarded fellow is talking about natural resource. Kindly ask yourself, what good has natural resource contributed to the poor masses in Nigeria and Africa?
Except for the political class who have direct access to the wealth derived from natural resources, how has the average denizens benefited from it?

In this case, you talk about oil in the Niger Delta region. Are you too stewpid or too blind to realize how the poor farmers and fishermen in that region have become destitutes due to oil spillage and environmental degradation?
Has your crude oil bettered their lives?
Has it given them better healthcare facilities?
Has it helped reduce maternal mortality and increase life expectancy?
Has it helped bring your people well tarred roads and portable drinking water across communities in the Niger Delta?

If you are an educated youth, with access to the internet and you can follow developments in the western world, yet make this sort of arguement, you should apologize to your parents who wasted scarce resources to give you an education. You have nothing to offer.

Europe is developed today, and yet they have very little to absolutely no resources compared with Africa and Nigeria. See how China has rose to conquer the world today? Is it because they have so much crude oil or gold or diamonds?
Of course not. Development today is driven by HUMAN CAPITAL. This refers to the ideas and potentials enlightened people can come up with that would bring about massive and positive changes.

Mark Zuckerberg and the massive wealth and employment he has created is a product of human capital development.
UAE has become a major player in the Middle East. They diversified from oil, and focused on other areas of development. Their greatest asset today is the quality of human capital they are able to attract from across the world. That dusty desert of the past has become one of the world's leading tourist destinations today. Your political leaders go their to lavish your oil money and come back home to have you lick their ass to boot!

Human capital made the USA a world power, not their natural resource.
If after reading this, and you still chose to swim in your crude oil, then your hopelessness is beyond redemption. I want you to remember that Nigeria was a great country until crude oil was discovered. Crude oil made us to stop using our brain, which was our greatest assest. And that greatness was derived from human capital....the humans who used their expertise to develop agriculture and trade.

After the devastation from the civil war of 1967 to 1970, the entire Igbo land was left in ruins. Now look at the little developmental strides they have been able to achieve, without government intervention. Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Aba and so on, can stand proud when you compare them with other major cities and state capitals. Did these states get larger allocations from crude oil after the war? In fact, all the millionaires in Igbo land were reduced to paupers after the federal government confiscated their assets and handed them £20 each. With their bare hands and their brains, they built themselves up. THATS WHAT HUMAN CAPITAL CAN DO.
Your problem isn't what Biafra wants or doesn't want. Your problem is ignorance.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Your software hasn't been updated since the 80s. Perhaps you hope to be a future leader of your people someday. Focus on crude oil just like your past leaders did, because you have shown you got nothing else to work with.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
zuchyblink:
This same lies from yorubas have been debunked over and over again
[/s]

This bonobo still found a way of dragging Yorubas into the discussion

Inferiority complex na him go kill you

Continue wanking about Yorubas 24-7

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nnabugwu8590: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:
[b]During the days of regionalism in Nigeria, the southwest had cocoa & sea port, the North was doing great with groundnut pyramid and agriculture while the Southeast had nothing but little deposits of coal in Enugu which has since gone extinct. In this modern Era, if the country were to be divided, Lagos alone is enough to carry the southwest coupled with cocoa and gold deposits in Osun and other SW states. The north has livestock and agriculture to sustain their economy. The south south has huge deposits of oil and gas to sustain themselves while nothing can be said of the southeast cos presently the region is contributing virtually nothing to the federal purse. The point here is the Igbos are the one's benefitting the most in our united Nigeria due to their limited natural resources. They are the most travelled tribe in the country and well accepted and shown love by every Nigerian. They should be glad other regions are covering their resource deficiency under the umbrella of Nigeria. Biafra is not what the igbos need but to look inward and correct their political miscaculations. The igbos dont have the resources to stand alone as a country and that is why they mostly merge the SS to their biafran dream so they can dominate and control their oil as the majority. We would not want a refugee crisis to occur within our borders due to hunger and unnecessary power tussle. It is better we remain united as a family in one Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

Say no to biafra[/b]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
Dear OP, please can you tell me how many states in Nigeria that make up Niger Delta?
Thank you as I await for your response.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

FYI IPOB has been declared as a terrorist organization. They are considered to be deadlier than the fulani herdsmen because Nnamdi kanu their leader solicited for weapons to fight Nigeria and also to his followers to kill yorubas and hausa/fulanis. The security forces has been instructed to treat IpoB as terrorist. If you are not careful you may be a scapegoat. Biafra is dead and buried

You're Yoruba? I didn't even know. Go your way biko.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by mesoprogress(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
If God willing Nigeria breaks up, I would advise Ndi Igbo to form a country of themselves. They understand themselves and would do wonderfully well. Two or three Inland seaports are what they need, Aba, Uwana / Ndibe, Onitsha. Watch and see African power house unloading... ... ...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by pchukwudi: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanimafia:

stolovee95:

There is nothing homogenous about enslaving a people, using their numerous numbers to maintain power, take resources and send only fulani kids to school while hausa children roam around the streets as almajiri. A social revolution in hausa language is coming! A Maguzawa revolution! Will Fulani survive? Is change constant? We will find out! Just calm down. The future is pregnant.

fulanimafia:

Take your frustrations of a divided south elsewhere.

grin grin grin kikikikikikikikikii Mehhhhn am rolling on the floor right now. For the first time I see the notorious (wimpy) fulani mafia totally silenced and rendered 100% speechless on Nairaland. And come to think of it, the sorry soul was effecitvely demolished by a woman with just two posts. Gosh! This is super cool!!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by daveson2020(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
****.there are somany countries without mineral resurces but they hv human resurces and they are doing fine.anambra,imo & abia has oil both crude n palm oil.enugu has coal while ebonyi hs farm lands.so my dear educated illitrate go n do more reserach ****

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Duru1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:
[b]During the days of regionalism in Nigeria, the southwest had cocoa & sea port, the North was doing great with groundnut pyramid and agriculture while the Southeast had nothing but little deposits of coal in Enugu which has since gone extinct. In this modern Era, if the country were to be divided, Lagos alone is enough to carry the southwest coupled with cocoa and gold deposits in Osun and other SW states. The north has livestock and agriculture to sustain their economy. The south south has huge deposits of oil and gas to sustain themselves while nothing can be said of the southeast cos presently the region is contributing virtually nothing to the federal purse. The point here is the Igbos are the one's benefitting the most in our united Nigeria due to their limited natural resources. They are the most travelled tribe in the country and well accepted and shown love by every Nigerian. They should be glad other regions are covering their resource deficiency under the umbrella of Nigeria. Biafra is not what the igbos need but to look inward and correct their political miscaculations. The igbos dont have the resources to stand alone as a country and that is why they mostly merge the SS to their biafran dream so they can dominate and control their oil as the majority. We would not want a refugee crisis to occur within our borders due to hunger and unnecessary power tussle. It is better we remain united as a family in one Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

Say no to biafra[/b]

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi

You are an example of backwardness that has stranglehold on Africa. The crap above is as illogical as a foolish joke. I guess the defunct Eastern Region of Nigeria did not have a Seaport or Roads or Agricultural products yet there were Abakiliki rice, Agharagu yam, Palm Produces, Rubber, Coal, etc. In addition, Eastern Region had more elementary and secondary schools than combined such schools in western and Northern regions. If it was not only the act of foolishness that Northern and Western regions teamed up to prosecute war against Eastern region but according to the poster of the goofy stuff above, it included the pity for Eastern region for the lack of everything under the Sun.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by EasternLeopard: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
efosasere:
you're sick in the head. Now I see why people will continue to throw tantrums to your tribe. It's cos of senseless people like you. Are you more SS than an average Edo or Delta person? Who are you to say who's SS and who's not? Pls remove my state from your stupidity. See who's always accusing hausas and fulanis of divide and rule. What are you trying to do now with your comments? Respect yourself.

That guy is a Yoruba person.

No true Igbo can exclude Delta and Edo due to the presence of Aniomas and Igbankes
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
mesoprogress:
If God willing Nigeria breaks up, I would advise Ndi Igbo to form a country of themselves. They understand themselves and would do wonderfully well. Two or three Inland seaports are what they need, Aba, Uwana / Ndibe, Onitsha. Watch and see African power house unloading... ... ...
Thats the best option 4 us.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
EasternLeopard:

No true Igbo can exclude Delta and Edo due to the presence of Aniomas and Igbankes
aniomas and igbanke? pls leave them 2 decide.wether they join an igbo nation or not wud not make us any less great.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by hardbody: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

There is no oil in the south east stop lying. The reason nnamdi kanu brainwashed u guys to believe SS oil belongs to biafra. Igbos only have small coal in enugu and erosion ravaged land. You can sell red mud as resources in biafra tho cheesy

All i can say is that you actually need a breakthrough. May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

in 2011 we helped the useless GEJ into office but when he got power drunk he boasted the igbos are the backbone of his govt while he marginalized the SW. We did our home work and booted him out in 2015 and the rest is history. That is why i love President buhari for categorizing the SS/SE as 5% while we that voted him in will enjoy him more tongue
quit talking like this, it is childish angry
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Mr man Biafra go hard. Almost impossible sef
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

Their is South south. Ojukwu in his greed to steal the SS oil merged them into his biafra map calling them Eastern region. The east has only 5 states. Ijaw and other ethnic groups in the Nigerdelta are not igbos even tho some igbos live there.

Where is Cross river and Akwa Ibom situated

Your posts clearly show you're a tribalist... Enlighten yourself on the South-south, North-north, West-west issue..I don't have time for epistles #Bye.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ogmaskman: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
DickTator1:
Who made your kind our spokesperson?

And why do Hausa/Fulani want the ND in Nigeria?

May God punish anyone and their family who will write on this page that he is from the Niger Delta while he is not.

[size=15pt]Proudly a Niger Deltan.[/size]

Because he does not share your view he is not a Niger deltan. What's the qualification to be a Niger deltan.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Scholes007(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanimafia:
It is a well known open secret that the East lacks natural resources and Biafra is dead without the South South.

The South East as a region is barren and eroded, and is plagued with several evil societal vices which makes a SE only Biafra a nightmare, and that's why they have to trick the SS into joining them at all costs.
I held you with high esteem but you have fallen my hand. I am not here to discuss igbo or south south but SE. Did you say south east has no natural and agricultural resources?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by Scholes007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria

Say no to biafra[/b]

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
ignorant and childish post. Are you this childish? Anyway if you don't know much about SE ask and you will be answered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

Why is Biafra matter killing you slowly? with you or not, what will happen would still happen. so shut up.
Re: Reasons Why the Southeast wants Niger delta to join Biafra at all cost by ItzChinnex(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
joborskill:

Why is Biafra matter killing you slowly? with you or not, what will happen would still happen. so shut up , your opinion had never been put to consideration and would never be in a million years. so chilax.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urban Renewal: Enugu Govt. To Rehabilitate 233 Bus-stop Shelters, Road Hand Rail / What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region / PDP Governors To Meet On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.