Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience (3799 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Yeah! Miracles can be staged and acted out like a Nollywood script. Thanks to high level of illiteracy and suffering in Nigeria, many pastors now cash in by staging miracles to attract more gullible miracle seekers.

Yeah! They pay the actors. You can make as high as 20k for a less than 15 minute staged miracle. All you have to do is follow the script handed to you by a director. I know of someone who benefitted a lot from this during his undergraduate days, junketeering from crusade to crusade all over Nigeria, helping pastors win the hearts of many gullible minds by acting out miracle scripts.

Believe me if I tell you that over 90% of miracles you see being delivered by Nigerian pastors are fake (stage managed). I don't want to mention names but Nigerians need to be careful. Following a purported man of God because of the miracles he/she performs will not do you any good. You will only lose yourself, lose sight of heaven and lose your money in so doing.

Have you seen a staged miracle? Feel free to share your experience.

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by delishpot: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2016
My brother came home one day complaining of how a pastor was telling g him and his friends to help out on his crusade day for a fee. That my brother should attended the faith clinic for a few days pretending to be lame or so(This part is to have withnesses who will say yes we saw the boy before tosay and he was trully lame and we were even the ones helping him do stuff cos he couldnt) and on the day of the crusade, he will receive healing and walk like a normal person. My brother rejected but some of his pals did the job for the cash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmmmm Inukwa

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Mimzyy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Has anyone been to The Synagogue at Ikotun? lipsrsealed Can't say much lest His members come for my head.

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Seun(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mimzyy:
Has anyone been to The Synagogue at Ikotun? lipsrsealed Can't say much lest His members come for my head.
Please say it. People need to be protected.

Martins301:
Believe me if I tell you that over 90% of miracles you see being delivered by Nigerian pastors are fake (stage managed). I don't want to mention names but Nigerians need to be careful.
Please mention the names. People need to be protected.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Mimzyy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2016

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
The link/video above is just some BS propaganda with no verifiable proof whatsoever. Of course there are fake miracles/prophets, but to say TB Joshua is fake? Thats just ridiculous. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Mimzyy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seal7:
The link/video above is just some BS propaganda with no verifiable proof whatsoever. Of course there are fake miracles/prophets, but to say TB Joshua is fake? Thats just ridiculous. cheesy

Why didn't you quote me or give me a mention? Thank God i came back to the thread.

Back to the thread..

Trust me, you do not wana argue with me as regards TB, He is fake ohhhh plssssssss undecided.

A man that sells anointing water?

A man that stages miracles?

A man that sells entry tickets to his church?

A man that tells sick people to drink holy water and they will be healed thereby killing thousands indirectly??

Seal, please do not go there. Talk about another person!!!

Seun you see why i did not want to say anything?

2 Likes

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mimzyy:

Why didn't you quote me or give me a mention? Thank God i came back to the thread.

Back to the thread..

Trust me, you do not wana argue with me as regards TB, He is fake ohhhh plssssssss undecided.

A man that sells anointing water?

A man that stages miracles?

A man that sells entry tickets to his church?

A man that tells sick people to drink holy water and they will be healed thereby killing thousands indirectly??

Seal, please do not go there. Talk about another person!!!

Seun you see why i did not want to say anything?
cheesy I dunno why You're mentioning Seun, he doesn't believe in anything.

All the points You listed above doesn't prove anything Madam. Just propaganda after propaganda.

That some unscrupulous members/church workers choose to exploit some gullible visitors doesn't make him fake.

He does NOT stage any miracle(s) I'm just laughing here. Not really in the mood for any religious argument. So I will just say- To each his own.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Omotayor123(f): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have heard of stage Miracles too. Thatz Why I don't really care when they show Miracles on TV.
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by DarkRed(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
delishpot:
My brother came home one day complaining of how a pastor was telling g him and his friends to help out on his crusade day for a fee. That my brother should attended the faith clinic for a few days pretending to be lame or so(This part is to have withnesses who will say yes we saw the boy before tosay and he was trully lame and we were even the ones helping him do stuff cos he couldnt) and on the day of the crusade, he will receive healing and walk like a normal person. My brother rejected but some of his pals did the job for the cash.

Ah! So how will he do if a real sick person is brought to him? All these fake ass men of God...una judgement day different o
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by DarkRed(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Martins301:
Yeah! Miracles can be staged and acted out like a Nollywood script. Thanks to high level of illiteracy and suffering in Nigeria, many pastors now cash in by staging miracles to attract more gullible miracle seekers.

Yeah! They pay the actors. You can make as high as 20k for a less than 15 minute staged miracle. All you have to do is follow the script handed to you by a director. I know of someone who benefitted a lot from this during his undergraduate days, junketeering from crusade to crusade all over Nigeria, helping pastors win the hearts of many gullible minds by acting out miracle scripts.

Believe me if I tell you that over 90% of miracles you see being delivered by Nigerian pastors are fake (stage managed). I don't want to mention names but Nigerians need to be careful. Following a purported man of God because of the miracles he/she performs will not do you any good. You will only lose yourself, lose sight of heaven and lose your money in so doing.

Damn...pple don't fear God truly o...may God help us understand o
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Mimzyy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seal7:

cheesy I dunno why You're mentioning S.eun, he doesn't believe in anything.

All the points You listed above doesn't prove anything Madam. Just propaganda after propaganda.

That some unscrupulous members/church workers choose to exploit some gullible visitors doesn't make him fake.

He does NOT stage any miracle(s) I'm just laughing here. Not really in the mood for any religious argument. So I will just say- To each his own.
smiley

I didn't mention him based on his stance on religion/God.

If you say that all of these is propaganda, i must tell you that even if the truth is shoved right in your face, you will play blind! Abeg i can't shout.

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Mimzyy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by kaycexx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just here to read comments..

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Tonyosas101(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmm..I know few Pastors who stage their miracle but the closest was TB.Joshua
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Olaone1: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by paulGrundy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Martins301:

Call names, expose the fake ones, it seems to me that you are just making up stories so that you can get front page. Although there are many fakes who stage miracles to decieve people, nevertheless miracles are real- there are real ones.

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by paulGrundy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mimzyy:

I've been there, my prophecy confirmation has been shown on his emmanuelTV. Mind you that day was my first time there. Nobody invited me just felt like going because of all I had been watching on emmanuelTV.

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
paulGrundy:

Call names, expose the fake ones, it seems to me that you are just making up stories so that you can get front page. Although there are many fakes who stage miracles to decieve people, nevertheless miracles are real- there are real ones.

You well so? undecided
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by onetrack(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Here's an example of a scamming pastor being exposed in the US in the 1980s. Believe it or not he is still in business selling 'Miracle Spring Water'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7BQKu0YP8Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating The Christ In Christmas / An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) / The Awful Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.