Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience (3794 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Viking007(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

Call names, expose the fake ones, it seems to me that you are just making up stories so that you can get front page. Although there are many fakes who stage miracles to decieve people, nevertheless miracles are real- there are real ones.
cool
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Hmmm..I know few Pastors who stage their miracle but the closest was TB.Joshua
WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.
You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself. I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him. People who don't go there will also not notice the spiritual atmosphere of the meetings and the godly impact that he has on people who are there. I was there with a Dutch group and I spoke with the other guests who were there, all of whom were very touched. To me this was a tremendous experience.”
I may have my question marks on certain things that happened there because I don't understand them; I am a European and not an African. I have question marks on certain things in his sermons. But having questions is very different from having major criticisms that would condemn the man and his ministry altogether. Besides, some of those questions have been answered in the meantime to my full satisfaction.

BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Viking007:
cool
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry.
That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.

Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher.
That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
My view is that pastors can use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
[BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
My view is that pastors can use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria.

TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Another unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world. This is a rare confirmation. Apostles, the world over, are several millions, but God knows exactly the gifts He gives to each individual, if they actually are called! The end-time prophets are bound to face opposition, sometimes vicious, dangerous, poison-edged and evil-laced challenges and criticisms, the kind which T.B. Joshua has been exposed to over the years.
The critics, forget that the Creator needs no approval from the humans to call His servants.

Many of Prophet T.B.Joshua’s vicious critics have never stopped asking for T.B. Joshua’s help with mentorship, church membership and pastoral training and confirmation.

To them, the mentorship of God is insufficient. It is as if they demand that God should come physically to anoint Joshua, even when the fruits from his ministry demonstrate HE is clearly the centre of his ministerial commitments.

Critics question the use of the Anointing Water and stickers; they query the stretching of hands and even the use of the word ‘Emmanuel’. They are not satisfied that the true work of God is being done in the midst of people from all corners of the globe – America, Asia, Europe and Africa.

quote author=Mimzyy post=50527608]

Why didn't you quote me or give me a mention? Thank God i came back to the thread.

Back to the thread..

Trust me, you do not wana argue with me as regards TB, He is fake ohhhh plssssssss undecided.

A man that sells anointing water?

A man that stages miracles?

A man that sells entry tickets to his church?

A man that tells sick people to drink holy water and they will be healed thereby killing thousands indirectly??

Seal, please do not go there. Talk about another person!!!

Seun you see why i did not want to say anything?[/quote]
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Tonyosas101(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
ScienceWatch:
WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.
You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself. I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him. People who don't go there will also not notice the spiritual atmosphere of the meetings and the godly impact that he has on people who are there. I was there with a Dutch group and I spoke with the other guests who were there, all of whom were very touched. To me this was a tremendous experience.”
I may have my question marks on certain things that happened there because I don't understand them; I am a European and not an African. I have question marks on certain things in his sermons. But having questions is very different from having major criticisms that would condemn the man and his ministry altogether. Besides, some of those questions have been answered in the meantime to my full satisfaction.

What is this one even saying,
I played for Emmanuel FC (a soccer team owned by TB Joshua) in the church premises
I played there for two years...TB has twelve disciples, true or false? And Onazi was/is one of them

I know a lot
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
I have heard of stage Miracles too. Thatz Why I don't really care when they show Miracles on TV.
There is a good book you should read called, "how to know fake miracles, for dummies."
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Tonyosas101:

I played for Emmanuel FC (a soccer team owned by TB Joshua) in the church premises
I played there for two years...TB has twelve disciples, true or false? And Onazi was/is one of them

I know a lot
You say you know a lot, then tell us how many goals you scored behind the polls ?
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Tonyosas101:

I know a lot
You say you know a lot, then tell us how many goals you scored behind the poles ?

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Tonyosas101(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You say you know a lot, then tell us how many goals you scored behind the poles ?
Was once deluded like you
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tonyosas101:

Was once deluded like you
You proudly explain that you were playing soccer at the church. That is your contribution to society while the holy Prophet TB Joshua was fixing humanities terrible problems that even medical science is battling with.

I will bet, that today you are a spectator !
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
People persecute what they don't understand.
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Tonyosas101(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You proudly explain that you were playing soccer at the church. That is your contribution to society while the holy Prophet TB Joshua was fixing humanities terrible problems that even medical science is battling with.

I will bet, that today you are a spectator !
Obviously, you're one of his puppet
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Boss13: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Martins301:
Yeah! Miracles can be staged and acted out like a Nollywood script. Thanks to high level of illiteracy and suffering in Nigeria, many pastors now cash in by staging miracles to attract more gullible miracle seekers.

Yeah! They pay the actors. You can make as high as 20k for a less than 15 minute staged miracle. All you have to do is follow the script handed to you by a director. I know of someone who benefitted a lot from this during his undergraduate days, junketeering from crusade to crusade all over Nigeria, helping pastors win the hearts of many gullible minds by acting out miracle scripts.

Believe me if I tell you that over 90% of miracles you see being delivered by Nigerian pastors are fake (stage managed). I don't want to mention names but Nigerians need to be careful. Following a purported man of God because of the miracles he/she performs will not do you any good. You will only lose yourself, lose sight of heaven and lose your money in so doing.

Have you seen a staged miracle? Feel free to share your experience.

Cc: lalasticlala

What do you mean 90% that number is way higher
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Boss13: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Tonyosas101:
Hmmm..I know few Pastors who stage their miracle but the closest was TB.Joshua

All pastors stage miracles. It's a marketing strategy
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Tonyosas101(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Boss13:

All pastors stage miracles. It's a marketing strategy
I agree with you 100%,,
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Auki: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
All Miracles being displayed are either:

1. Staged Miracle

2. Psychological Miracle or

3. Pure magic.

The most potent of them is pure magic which requires the assistant of Jinnskind(Demons). Jinnskind can actually help you accomplish what you want but their assistance almost always come with a price tag. Jinnskind are communities like us with good and bad. The bad ones champion magics and all satanic things that guarantees Hell.

Talk to paranormal expert for details or goggle Jinns on YouTube.
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by delishpot: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tonyosas101:

Hy don't you say what you saw? You said you know a lot and then when asked ywhat you know, you say nothing.

1 Like

Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by paulGrundy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
delishpot:

Hy don't you say what you saw? You said you know a lot and then when asked ywhat you know, you say nothing.

Version 2 of HardMirror's telenovela loading....
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by Tonyosas101(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
delishpot:

Why don't you say what you saw? You said you know a lot and then when asked what you know, you say nothing.
POC, nobody quoted me to say what I saw
You welcome
Re: Staged Miracles: Share Your Experience by ScienceWatch: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tonyosas101:

There is an added benefit to fact-finding when people also have the opportunity to see live demonstrations and testimonials of thousands of people that have experienced satanic attacks. Witness thousands of real life examples 24 hes per day on how God effectively destroy satanic attacks on people of all nations.

Emmanuel TV is a great spiritual learning tool that the holy Scoan Church Nigeria has provided, to freely benefit the whole world.
The holy Prophet TB Joshua has ensured that this powerful channel is free of charge to the world.

People learn most effectively when they see evidence and listen to how evil spirits really destroy lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? / The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) / Did Jesus & His Apostles Ever Speak About Tithe Like Today's Pastors Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.