Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Android App Developer That No About Webservice Come In And Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android App Developer That No About Webservice Come In And Help (1147 Views)

You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! / Need Developer That Can Help Me Develop An APP. / I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android App Developer That No About Webservice Come In And Help by adenuga558(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2016
I want develop TV app like mobdro TV for android and I don't no web service. I mean that the mobdro app online TV channels link is in m3up format and it is store at web server side like php and when a client open mobdro TV it open the online TV channel link with name eg Sony max like android webview and when the client click on the channels it open an activity eg like video view to stream the like on webserver
Re: Android App Developer That No About Webservice Come In And Help by Successguilders: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2016
use base64 javascript, to encode it ...anyway whats app me 08177544285
Re: Android App Developer That No About Webservice Come In And Help by adenuga558(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2016
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Could Someone Answer This Question For Me??/ / Computer Training Scholarships / Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.