Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! (14093 Views)

Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
There is a girl in my compound here in ogun state, she goes by the name loveth (not her real name), I returned from Lagos on Saturday evening around 8:44pm, loveth is a 19year old chocolate skinned girl, shy but very sexy with huge curves and boobs pointed like an AK 47 riffle, she is always shy when I look at her but she always visits me when ever I am around and we play together and have discussions about life and her school...but, I never touched her!

So last night while I was at my place chillaxing and doing some shits on my lappy, I heard a know on my door, I asked whom it was and loveth answered, I suddenly felt aroused immediately and couldn't handle my self, but like I said in my previous post, I don't get carried away with mere sex (had more than enough in a lifetime already).

I went straight and opened the door for her and she came inside, her parents don't bother her when she tells them shes coming to my place cause I look innocent facially, and I don't initiate sex with a female no matter how crazy I am about her, she MUST initiateit first then I'll take over grin . Loveth sat down beside me and was asking me how my journey went while in Lagos and I told her it was a wonderful time there, then she bought out a pefume and told me its what she got me for my birthday, claimed she had no money as at the time I was still around before my travel cos she was still saving up to get me a birthday present before I left, it was so lovely I was almost teary, I gave her a tight hug mehn! Her boobs were pinching my chest that I could feel her nipples thick and firm.... Wholalala!!! kiss

I appreciated her for the gift, told her she has a gud heart and she was blushing, and went crazy when I told her she's gonna be a perfect wife material for her future man, she looked at me and looked down the shy way, and said "thank u kyle" I stretched my hand forward and touched her tight, "it's as fresh as that of model, meaty and sexy" I got hard immediately that it was obvious in my shorts, loveth chuckled while I was still caressing her thighs, her face was still down when I came close and kissed her, I felt her body shaking a little, I was speaking in my mind could she be a Virgin?" I kissed her til she raised her face up, placed her hand on my Dick, shoving it up and down as we kissed, I placed my hand on her boobs and located loveths nipple and squeezed it a little and softly she had something like a shock down her spine as she let out a little grasp like "Aah"!

She was so much into it as I was massaging her boobs while she was shoving the head of my dick" felt like chocolate " I was unbuttoning her top and revealed Wat felt like a dream to me, her boobs killed me goodness, I never it was that nice, her nipples are the type u DON'T find hard to locate, thick and large nipples, I quickly layer her on the bed and yeah, I sucked her pussy while fingering it till she orgasmed right on my bed, I brought out my Dick and she became scared, I asked her why and she said she hasn't done it before, it sounded like a joke to me last night, but it was real, we had sex for like 28mins, she kept on holding tight on the sheets and panting yet she locked me up in her pussy with her legs before I erupted out on top her belly, kissed her and noticed she was crying, I quietly asked her why she's crying, and u know what she said??

THAT I RAPED HER, THAT SHE DIDN'T WONT TO DO IT BUT I FORCED HER.... how was it my fault She only told me she hasn't done it before, but never mentioned that she doesn't want to do it cause I would let her be if she had said so.... Then I asked her if she didn't enjoy it, and she even cried the more and got up walking like a person who got beaten terribly till she shut my door with a bang, guys what did I do wrong in this She hasn't visited me since morning and I don't know wats up cry kinda scared tho

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by gamaliel121(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Maybe its her first time...

Most times girls cry after dia first fuckkk...

Maybe it is due to guilt,,, I don't know...

Buh she'll come around!!!

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by lordthree(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=15pt]this story long pass fuel queue [/size]

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's the perfume she bought kiss

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mods don kill me sha... grin
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abeg someone should speak... Was that a rape

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by obiorathesubtle: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
lol
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lol
that all u got to say undecided
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by AceRoyal: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
*Singing*
If u ask me,Na who I go ask
The way the matter be so,e heavy for mouth.......tongue

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by obiorathesubtle: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jameskyle:
that all u got to say undecided
undecided yes..

What would you have me do instead?

2 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by donbenedict(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Be expecting army men soon.
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Be expecting army men soon.
but no one came to query me or anything cause the first person I expect to hear frm was her parents, so am hoping she aint told anyone yet cry
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by donbenedict(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jameskyle:
but no one came to query me or anything cause the first person I expect to hear frm was her parents, so am hoping she aint told anyone yet cry
well she won't say unless her mum finds out by herself. Just pray she doesn't end up gettn preggie. Cuz if I be ha papa, u're roasted meat!
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
well she won't say unless her mum finds out by herself. Just pray she doesn't end up gettn preggie. Cuz if I be ha papa, u're roasted meat!
I erupted on her stomach not inside... And why would her dad roast me, would he be the one to deflower his daughter....

2 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by donbenedict(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jameskyle:
I erupted on her stomach not inside... And why would her dad roast me, would he be the one to deflower his daughter....
oh continue eh. Begin to fast and pray she doesn't get pregant.

3 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Greene66: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yes you raped her.

SARS should arrest you. You took advantage of a 19 year old girl.

We need to locate you. I'm gonna contact Elewe-Eran in abeokuta. You gonna be picked man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Greene66:
Yes you raped her.

SARS should arrest you. You took advantage of a 19 year old girl.

We need to locate you. I'm gonna contact Elewe-Eran in abeokuta. You gonna be picked man.
be fast abeg grin
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Greene66: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jameskyle:
be fast abeg grin

It's going to shock you. You don't know who you just quoted. You are going to regret this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by demzylahot(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
T'was a consensual rape

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by obowunmi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
You are a RAPIST.

No is No.
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by layla129(f): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Greene66:

It's going to shock you. You don't know who you just quoted. You are going to regret this.

Pls, don't let this be an empty threat...that guy needs to be dealt with. He fvcks every girl that comes his way irrespective of who she is...he friends wife, neighbors, now a 19yr old girl.
James or whatever your name is give your dick small dignity pls angry

6 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by ba7man(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
A moderator just gave me your details. I'm to forward it to the authorities immediately.

We will track you through your BVN. cool

8 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
When the girl was receiving your Bypala for a whole damn 28 mins she didn't know it is rape, after she's had her fill of serious _fucking that was when it dawned on her. She must be one hell of a joker. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Greene66: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla129:

Pls, don't let this be an empty threat...that guy needs to be dealt with. He fvcks every girl that comes his way irrespective of who she is...he friends wife, neighbors, now a 19yr old girl.
James or whatever your name is give your dick small dignity pls angry

Believe me on this. He even deactivated his account. I'm gonna send a mail to ogun state police command and they will track him down. We have to enforce the law and protect the lives of young ones. Marry dem no go marry. They will be raping young children.

2 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Vinshu(f): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Greene66:

Believe me on this. He even deactivated his account. I'm gonna send a mail to ogun state police command and they will track him down. We have to enforce the law and protect the lives of young ones. Marry dem no go marry. They will be raping young children.

Something tells me you are a cop
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Vinshu(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
LastMumu:
When the girl was receiving your Bypala for a whole damn 28 mins she didn't know it is rape, after she's had her fill of serious _fucking that was when it dawned on her. She must be one hell of a joker. grin

And so? The girl would have been struggling with him and he must have overpowered her and come here to change the story.

7 Likes

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by mizthorlu(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abeg someone should speak... Was that a rape
you took advantage of her
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Greene66: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vinshu:

Something tells me you are a cop

Lol

I'm gonna use this guy as a scape goat

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vinshu:

And so? The girl would have been struggling with him and he must have overpowered her and come here to change the story.
How are you sure? For all we know he might be telling the truth, I understand in most rape cases, women tend to gain more support and sympathy compared to the accused male.
Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by Luckylife(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
She have the final say, she's younger , virgin and maybe never expected you take advantage of her with the kind of respect she have for you. I advice you plead and make her understand how sorry you are .

1 Like

Re: She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! by belloabd1914(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sounds like a joke to me, but op u said u don't initiate sex with ladies why touch her thigh 1st?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / My Relationship Is On The Brink / I met a dead man physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.