Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home (5705 Views)

Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by kay29000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Number one blogger in Nigeria, and the whole Africa, Linda Ikeji and her sister are relaxing at home in this pics. The picture was taken yesterday, in one of the rooms of Linda's Banana Island mansion. The property is said to be worth half a billion Naira.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/04/pics-laura-ikeji-and-linda-ikeji.html

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by kay29000(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Go here for more photos of Nigerian celebrities- http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Money speaking

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Justycxx(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
wizkid come and see aunty linda and beat her up, she's at home now. Wizkid come o

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
I like how Linda has carried her family along to enjoy her riches with her, I highly doubt Laura would have done the same. Its their time let them enjoy....

7 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by kay29000(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Justycxx:
wizkid come and see aunty linda and beat her up, she's at home now. Wizkid come o

lol!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Mologi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nobody wey no fit to make am oooooo x2 My brother aaaa

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by kay29000(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
prettysolid:
I like how Linda has carried her family along to enjoy her riches with her, I highly doubt Laura would have done the same. Its their time let them enjoy....

Yea, I love it too...she made sure all of her siblings have cars. She gave Laura her Infinity jeep, bought an evil spirit Honda Accord for her brother peks, got a red Toyota Corolla for her younger sis, Benita, and Sandra too hers a nice car. She don try.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by osaslord500(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Money speaks
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Skryptchex(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kk
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Houseofglam7(f): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aunty Linda and Aunty Laura undecided
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by BossDanniee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
She don hustle finish na...nah my turn now

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
I hope Laura is comfortable with the shoe she's putting on undecided
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Sleekydee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Justycxx:

don't crack a joke about violence, especially when it involves Women, u damn d**k head retard.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Sleekydee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
meanwhile Laura is so bent on riding on her sister fortunes, she cnt even pull her high heels inside bedroom, see her paying attention to the camera. laura d laura, I hail.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
notice me evwywere... can't that girl remove her shoes??
no hatin tho..

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Would you believe it if I said I have made love to Laura on that bed?.........

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by kay29000(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Would you believe it if I said I have made love to Laura on that bed?.........

Not without evidence.
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by IamAtribalist: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool Is her 'thing' still smelling? Or is there improvement? cool

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by nuelzy: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
my God...i love dat house....

and to think its not rented !!.....

linda is a real role model
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by ExplicitContent: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yee, see interior na. Dose days in primary school The type of house we use to tell my mummy we wi buy for her wen I grow up and become a doctor. Dreamhouse grin
No be only doctor,6 years later boys eyes clear. Doctor ko

we will all be rich. Already rich,just remain small make I climb dat Linda level grin

7 Likes

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by hatux: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Okay...
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Veektoria(f): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Shoe ontop bed?? cool cool cool
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Veektoria(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
This land is for sale grin grin..
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by floragregs(f): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Justycxx:
it's not a thing to joke about. Unless of course if you are a teenager, it will be understandable
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
kay29000:

Not without evidence.
I wouldn't believe it myself because I have never made love to Laura on THAT bed
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sorry, Which one is "Evil spirit" Honda again??
kay29000:

Yea, I love it too...she made sure all of her siblings have cars. She gave Laura her Infinity jeep, bought an evil spirit Honda Accord for her brother peks, got a red Toyota Corolla for her younger sis, Benita, and Sandra too hers a nice car. She don try.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by cescky(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
prettysolid:

u took the exatc words outta my fingers(mouth)

except the part about laura...u never know and its nice seeing how her family members are living good because of her
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Malayy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Yee, see interior na. Dose days in primary school The type of house we use to tell my mummy we wi buy for her wen I grow up and become a doctor. Dreamhouse grin
No be only doctor,6 years later boys eyes clear. Doctor ko

we will all be rich. Already rich,just remain small make I climb dat Linda level grin
ya. we got to wake up from dreamland, and face reality..
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by Arewa12: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
d only tin i lykabout linda is how she carry are family along, it really help her career
Re: Pics: Laura Ikeji And Linda Ikeji Relaxing At Home by horizonhotspot(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Girl Bedroom Selfie That Broke The Internet / Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) / This One Is Strong!! Olamide Blasts Hushpuppi, Calling Him A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.