Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? (987 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
As for me, I prefer an Hausa man.
So guys, let's read your op.
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Beeman1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
We are all one undecided

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Kusaa: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
They are all one

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kusaa:
They are all one
Just like Ishan and Benin right?
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beeman1:
We are all one undecided
Are you Hausa or Fulani?
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Pavore9: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why should one prefer? No tribe is 100% saints nor 100% demons!

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Kestolovee95(f): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
I prefer the hausas, Fulanis turned some of them into demons. Magazuwas were peaceful before Dan fodio happened on them.

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pavore9:
Why should one prefer? No tribe is 100% saints nor 100% demons!

So which one?
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kestolovee95:
I prefer the hausas, Fulanis turned some of them into demons. Magazuwas were peaceful before Dan fodio happened on them.

Good! The Hausas are more liberal..
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

So which one?
l have no preference because there are people from my tribe, l feel more comfortable in not having any dealing with!
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Walexz02(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op choosed hausa because he has never seen where hausas slaughter people like goat before. I have been in the north like wise in the south and I can tell you there is no 100% saints or 100% demons anywhere. As we have bad people down here so they have demons up there.

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
HausaFulani now all the same and united against bigots like you - motherfvcker angry
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by fulanimafia: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol...the vituperations of a divided south.

Hausa Fulani are one covalent and homogenous people, united to continue to dominate your insecure and mischievous selves.
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by superstar1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
the barbaric and blood thirsty people from Fouta Jallon conquered hausaland and they have been the lords of the hausa ever since.

Hausa's ancestral home is Zazzau and their folklore revolves around Queen Amina, while the fulanis are barbarians from fouta jallon.

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Leopardd(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
How can I love Rabid killers from Futa Jallon.
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanimafia:

Hausa Fulani are one covalent and homogenous people, united to continue to dominate your insecure and mischievous selves.
And what can you boast of after all your domination PDI wright
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Walexz02:
Op choosed hausa because he has never seen where hausas slaughter people like goat before. I have been in the north like wise in the south and I can tell you there is no 100% saints or 100% demons anywhere. As we have bad people down here so they have demons up there.

Are you Fulani?
Re: An Hausa Man And A Fulani Man, Whom Do You Prefer? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2016
fulanimafia:

One?? Just like "one naijeria" right?

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Youth Unemployment - Ben Murray-bruce / 2015 Campaign Fund: Probe Fashola, Amaechi, Says Fani-Kayode / Nollywood Actor, Imeh Bishop Imoh Appointed Special Assistant To Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.