Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President (1883 Views)

Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari / Jonathan Is A Better President Than Buhari - Reno Omokri / Stop The Killing And Keep Religion Aside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by georgen2u(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dear fellow Nairalanders I have been thinking on this. For me I have no idea who the right candidate is... so my question is. Do you no any good politician from any tribe that can do better than Buhari in saving Nigeria
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by amtaken(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio.

He will fix this country before 4 years and people will be so marvelled that they will call this country NEW NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Beeman1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
No one can do better than Buhari for now. They all corrupt and has no any integrity in them. Or can u tell me any popular politician who is not corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Beeman1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
amtaken:
Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio.

He will fix this country before 4 years and people will be so marvelled that they will call this country NEW NIGERIA.

Akpabio koh,Akpabibi ni. That one corrupt pass every one self. Mtcheww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by otukpo(f): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Willie Obiano

7 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by chiefolododo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Alhaji shehu usman shagari
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by LadyExcellency: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by donbenedict(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
I can make a better president..

1 Like

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by LadyExcellency: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
In the absence of a consensus, Nigeria should give Nnamdi Kalu a chance.

Nobody should ban me, it's just a opinion

4 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by bladeAnders(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Prof Hayward Mafuyai University of Jos, Vice-chancellor....
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by amtaken(f): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
He will 'chop' and fix at the same time unlike Buhari who 'chops' without fixing.

Beeman1:
Akpabio koh,Akpabibi ni. That one corrupt pass every one self. Mtcheww.
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by dustmalik: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
El-rufai would make the best president Nigeria has ever had.

4 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by georgen2u(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Are you serious hmmm
dustmalik:
El-rufai would make the best president Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Beeman1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
amtaken:
He will 'chop' and fix at the same time unlike Buhari who 'chops' without fixing.

Hahahahaah.. Chai dis boy u funny o. Anyway,Kwantinu grin
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by PRYCE(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Oxenomy: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
No one can make Nigeria better, working system will.. True Federalism is the messiah!

5 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by odikimi: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by kesternice: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
baba tunde fashola for president and amaechi for vice grin

3 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Gayigaskia(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Any chest beater - IPOD youth tongue tongue
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by kYjelly2: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Definately not a past dictator.

Definitely not one that has ruled before.

Definitely not one that got the post of PRESIDENT, simply by shooting a gun.

Definitely not one, whose loss of election caused the death of the young.

Definitely not one without a certicate.

Definitely not one with F9 in math.

Definitely not one, who disregarded the mandate of the people.

Anyone but dullarpo would have bee better, but I can't end there, for fear of belonging to such a group as those who said "even with a NEPA bill they'd vote for him".

So I will say, yes a monkey would have been better, but at the same time, we really don't want a monkey, we have smart peeps everywhere.

The funny thing is, the electorates left out the smart peeps, left out the average peeps, even left out monkeys, then they selected Dullarpo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
No be say I de curse naija o! But we can never have a good president.
Reasons.... The good one cannot win presidential election. because of distortion of the constituencies that gave a whooping 69.5% to only the North where Muslims full of hate for other tribes n religions hold sway...
When SW is going down d drain because of Tinubu factor of betrayal of any other southerner to d fulani overlords.
The SE lack of unison in supporting their own.
The SS seems to be the ONLY people that are objective in this contraption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Udmaster(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
1. Gov. Willie Obiano
2. Charles Soludo
3. Babatunde Fashola
4. Akinwumi Adesina
5. Peter Obi
6. Nuhu Ribadu
7. Donald Duke
These 7 men should be given a chance, they can handle Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by tamonokare: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Udmaster:
1. Gov. Willie Obiano 2. Charles Soludo 3. Babatunde Fashola 4. Akinwumi Adesina 5. Peter Obi 6. Nuhu Ribadu 7. Donald Duke These 7 men should be given a chance, they can handle Nigeria.
You are definitely from Anambra State
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by amtaken(f): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok girl.

Beeman1:
Hahahahaah.. Chai dis boy u funny o. Anyway,Kwantinu grin
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Dbboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rochas okorocha
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by ijedallar: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
IKE EKWEREMADU
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by ckmayoca: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
What will u do if u know? Ok I choose myself.
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by idensko(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
If,PDP ZONING Jis anything to go by,

RIBADU/OSITA CHIDOKA OR WILLIE OBIANO

WILL change this country,

Dey re all young educated, experienced, civilized, organized, and full of VISSIONS.
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Sunky200: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
i suppose the question you intend to ask is "who will be good enough to succeed Buhari?

any one worthy of enoguh and capable of continuity will make a good choice
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by cktheluckyman: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Udmaster:
1. Gov. Willie Obiano
2. Charles Soludo
3. Babatunde Fashola
4. Akinwumi Adesina
5. Peter Obi
6. Nuhu Ribadu
7. Donald Duke
These 7 men should be given a chance, they can handle Nigeria.

Fashola ke? The same man who can't manage the power sector alone you now want to hand over the whole country to him
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Kainene77: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tribe and religion can only be put aside in the political decision making if the education system empowers people with the necessary skills needed to make decisions based on thorough research, knowledge, logic and profound understanding. Until then ........... forget such questions because without proper education people can only rely on their sentiments.
Re: Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President by Sunky200: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
idensko:
If,PDP ZONING Jis anything to go by,

RIBADU/OSITA CHIDOKA OR WILLIE OBIANO

WILL change this country,

Dey re all young educated, experienced, civilized, organized, and full of VISSIONS.

this wills take us back to square one as common wealth sharing formular be back and we all know it is not what we want in this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: How Lucky Igbinedion And Family Plan To Govern Edo State Again. / 22 States That Owe Pensioners In Nigeria And Number Of Months / Biafra: US Invited Us To Witness Trump’s Inauguration – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.