Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why we must believe in Nigeria - CACAWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why we must believe in Nigeria - CACAWA (468 Views)

I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola / Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria / CACAWA Fires Back At Mr Johnson Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why we must believe in Nigeria - CACAWA by CACAWA(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2016
I know Nigeria has a long way to go, but we must give it up to our country for so many things...look at the way we fought Ebola, and look at the way we have provided IDP camps to cater for the displaced ones....otherwise, you can imagine how many child-beggars we would have had flocking around the south. At least we still see those Yoruba speaking 'Oyinbo' beggars from some Sub-Saharan African countries. The way Boko-Haram tried to take over Nigeria and were crushed is the same way the rebels in Syria have succeeded in destroying that country, not to mention Somalia, Rwanda and Sudan. I think our army did a great job fighting with bare hands since 2010.

Now that the Buhari Team is beginning to get it right with security and taxation, plus the many recruitments from police, FIRS, Airforce, Navy and Army.... As well as the expected impact the 2016 budget implementation will have on private labour, I think it suffices to say that we are almost on track again.

I cannot wait to see the success of the Mambilla Power Project and the many refineries that may be coming onboard soon as promised by the Buhari team. I also certainly know that once the Chinese firms begin to explore our solid minerals, work on our rail ways and assist us with our domestic production, we may once again rule the world.

I am certainly impressed by the health minister's plan to take primary health care to every senatorial district and the communication minister's plan to take postal/banking services to rural areas. I am only yet to see an action plan on revamping the post secondary school technical curriculum, an area that will directly push our technical advancement.

Now this is the part that concerns you... Most times when the govt. says this or that will be stable in 2020 or 2030, many of us grumble and mumble words. Like "ehhen, so we must wait until when our grandchildren have all grown grey hair abi?"

What we don't realise is that the journey of a thousand miles starts but with a step, and the duty lies not on them, but on you. Do not grumble about how long it will take, find out what role you can play. Let me leave you with this famous quote..."a nation only grows when people plant trees under whose shade they may never sit"

ire o

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Why we must believe in Nigeria - CACAWA by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
The sleep is deep .
Any way i like this part

What we don't realise is that the journey of a thousand miles starts but with a step

long live ipob

1 Like

Re: Why we must believe in Nigeria - CACAWA by EmoBoy(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2016
There's nothing to believe in. Nigeria has no hope and no future. The earlier we begin to tell ourselves the truth the better for us.
Re: Why we must believe in Nigeria - CACAWA by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Zoo country. smhhhh

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode / Imo State Government Did Not Misapply Bailout Funds; Challenges ICPC / Kidnapped Senator Was Taken Away On Bike - Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.