Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (212522 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by tomisinobm(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2017
jwillng:
Good evening everyone . Its been a long absence. I lost my original phone number some months back and could not get access to my Yahoo email-so have been unable to reply any emails. I have created a new email address and updated same on Nairaland.
The last 1 year has been amazing both here in the USA and in Nigeria. Will be completing the 2nd edition of my Free Report and updating my new website by beginning of September.
All the permutations, additions and subtractions are working!
Whether you are in Nigeria, planning to come to the USA , already in the USA, planning to leave the USA-believe me YOU CAN MAKE IT!

finally!

please send

oluoeremichael@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Congrants bro. I want a private chat with u.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by juniormercy(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Kindly send me the 1st and the 2nd edition of the report pls.

God bless
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Beboy23(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2017
jwillng:
Good evening everyone . Its been a long absence. I lost my original phone number some months back and could not get access to my Yahoo email-so have been unable to reply any emails. I have created a new email address and updated same on Nairaland.
The last 1 year has been amazing both here in the USA and in Nigeria. Will be completing the 2nd edition of my Free Report and updating my new website by beginning of September.
Whether you are in Nigeria, planning to come to the USA , already in the USA, planning to leave the USA-believe me YOU CAN MAKE IT!

Please I need the report :Bless4gold@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Beboy23(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2017
jwillng:

Please I need the report, both first and second edition :
(Bless4gold@gmail.com)
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by stevelaw: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2017
please send me too steve4math@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by holatunde1759(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
jwillng:

Pls bro, kindly forward me the 1st and 2nd edition of the report. God bless your hustle. Thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by holatunde1759(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
jwillng:

Pls bro, kindly forward me the 1st and 2nd edition of the report. God bless your hustle. Thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by BenNash: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi jwillng it's been long, was wondering where you've been all this while, good to have you back. Can you please forward the first and second edition of the report to bennashville6@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by denzly4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jwillng, please i also need the report both first and second, my email is, denzlyexcel@yahoo.com thanks alot bro..
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by ntp1: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hi jwillng, I will need the 1st and 2nd report (when it is finally out) too. Please send to patriciamomodu@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Pls send yr free report to me. Congrats
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by DereI(f): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2017
jwillng:

Welcome back... Pls send reports to Oritsedere @gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by jahlove4jah: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tnx for the pointer
Everest1989:

You guys always thing that those agents have link to the Vo...it is a lie...better tell that your friend to do it on his/her own to avoid getting life ban...Those agents na try and luck dem dey do...if it clicks, find but of not, dem go tell you another lie...
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by hammed71(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bro please send the report to me 1st and 2nd tijanihammed71@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by calebify1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
please send the report to me 1st and 2nd cuwaigbe@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Moyinoluwagold(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please send the compiled report 1st and 2nd to me
bgagolden@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by samuelkingz(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Bro pls send the report to me..Chinazougochukwu@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by beewhy009(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please, forward to me the first and second reports.
Beewhy009@gmail.com and beewhy009@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by henryadex(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good day dear brothers and sisters in the house most especially the OP I am in my
mid 50s I was turned down in 2015October at the US embassy for a B1 B2. I was invited by a cousin with whom we bear the same surname I am a full time minister of God with an average income of 60k a month church not yet registered by cac . Please what are the necessary documents I need to prepare when going for interview? Your wise advise will be appreciated. OBVIOUSLY I NEED THE REPORT TOO @ rotadexgowns@0gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by olivine2(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2017
please how can i go about it especially as i dont have anybody in usa
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
jwillng:
Murphyjay007 @gmail.com.. Please kindly help me with the report
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by simababe(f): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2017
l.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by schrondinger: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
help me with the report ponleabayomi1@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by dizzyfellow: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
jwillng:
I've been awaiting your reply on this thread after contacting you through nairaland. Pls kindly send your report to shellyhawkes750@gmail.com I'd also like to ask you some questions.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by utombaton: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
jwillng:

Havnt been everywhere in America-but I have visited at least 10 states. This place is the best in the world o!
My research (and I have done a lot of research) showed me that most if not all Americans who are considered poor are poor by choice.
And even what is considered poor in America is well to do in 90% of the world.

A poor American gets the following:

i) Up to $800 or more welfare like food coupons
ii) Subsidized housing. I meet a girl who is paying $100 for an apartment that is normally $800. All the government asks of her is to pay her electricity bill and not fight.
iii) Almost Free health care . By just going to the emergency room-hospitals must treat anyone and bill later. Bills that they may never pay.
iv) 24 hours power supply (that is gold in Nigeria).
v) 24 hours pipe borne water.
vi) Constant security provided by the best Police Forces in the world. All you have to do is call 911-no need to bribe or beg oga police.

Many who are poor choose to remain like that so that they can collect free benefits. If they decide to work-they will loose these benefits. Many of them also keep having children so they can claim benefits.

If you have a goal or dream to be wealthy and successful-of course that is not the life one would choose. But for many-there only dream is to become rap stars-not knowing that for every Lil Wayne-there are 20,000 others who are just rapping on the street-no album, no deals, no money for their rap.

All the places you have mentioned have more infrastructure and facilities than VGC and Ikoyi (24 Hour light and water), good roads, security. How can that be bad?
I must confess you are doing a good job what most Nigerians won't do most of those complaining the place is bad have never returned home except for those deported. Pls can one get in touch with you. Either mail or phone. Will appreciate. Thanks.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by utombaton: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2017
jwillng:
pls how dose get in touch.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by SleekyP(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
justwise, please copy your reply here dmjinc@yahoo.com i don't have access to my gmail right now.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by justwise(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
SleekyP:
justwise, please copy your reply here dmjinc@yahoo.com i don't have access to my gmail right now.

I'm sorry but such post will not be allowed. Thanks for informing me first though

That was my reply
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by SleekyP(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
justwise:

That was my reply
ok broff
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by heartmatters(f): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pls I need a copy of your report, adenijinufisat@ymail.com. Thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by miib: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls, I need it too nifemiibraheem@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa / Where Are Nigerians In Australia .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.