Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto (29383 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Seyi22: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Truth is, only God will protect his own
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by kceewhyte(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ntel
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by henryhemon(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

on who?

On your poor n wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by youngaz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
favouredseed:
Boko haram is already defeated
4 once u guyz shuld at least pray for dem to succeed...we all no d technically defeated concept iz nt wat we are all taking it to be bt @ least just forget about lai muhammed or anybody nd pray for diz soldiers.....God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Kgdavid(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:
Defeated Boko Haram?

defeated does not mean vanquished

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by mondi2: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Great work
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by rusher14: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Babalegba:
somebody defeated militarily can still deliver blows but not telling blows.I do wish Nigerians have more sense

Where dem wan see the sense from?

Many Nigerians are used to chaos and anarchy.

Only from these situations do some thrive.

Years of misrule ultimately affects the reasoning faculty of many.

Shame really.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by ta4ba3(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's happening live o my Bro called o... out of 500 soldiers only 90+ managed to escape
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Originality007: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin 'GREAT NEWS' cheesy

great news is quite different from 'great news' wink

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Arosko(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
God bless our gallant soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by anonimi: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
osaslord500:
And he said hewill finish bokoharam in two months! ! cry

Na so the 419er bin talk oh.

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445608_now_jpeg4e80cadb04809833dd7e1003c3001787

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Babalegba:
If they want Biafra then why are so many of them living in the SW and northern Nigeria.It would make sense if they all migrate to to the south east,the untold hardship they would face there will be a lesson to generations yet unborn

How much more stupid can you and your like be? This thread is about boko haram attack on the military and you are talking of biafra.

The people living in the SE, have they complained to you of hardship? What are northerners and some westerners doing in the se since the sw and north are imaginary eldrados?

I wonder if you are paid to be stupi*d.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Originality007: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is only a wicked person will rejoice when dey heard the news that bokoharram are on rampage.....May God help Nigerian Army
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by prince088: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
ta4ba3:
It's happening live o my Bro called o... out of 500 soldiers only 90+ managed to escape

Your brother could do a head count, while massive in a zone where bullets and bombs arw flying.....

God will help u guys

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by DaHrNn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
nnachukz:
To Niger Delta militants, I will crush you as I crushed Boko Haram........ Buhari.
Boko Haram terrorists in battle with Nigerian Army........ Dailypost.
The question is, which Boko Haram again? The crushed one?
May God save us from those who can do wonders with their mouth but nothing with their brain and hands.

The word used is *TECHNICALLY DEFEATED* and any vast minded person would affirm those words in its real sense... Make use of Google and also understand what TERRORISM is and then evaluate your comment...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Mandesz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
na lie! boko Haram has bin degraded. fayose must know sth abt this
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by anonimi: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by anonimi: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Originality007:
Is only a wicked person will rejoice when dey heard the news that bokoharram are on rampage.....May God help Nigerian Army

Is/Was this man wicked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249793_buharistopkillingbokoharam_jpeg78d415edd4723d2f22a24e6067c79b21

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Guyman02: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
We predicted this last week that
Boko haram will become more brazen with day time attacks.
Western propaganda is increasing with EU parliament calling for the human rights of 'EU Citizen' Nnamdi Kanu
Chibok Girls being given renewed coverage
more still unfolding.................

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by DaHrNn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
ta4ba3:

LieNus Mbaka... Be meaningful in ur views cus I can just approximate this to REDUNDANCY...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by emperorchedda(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:
Defeated Boko Haram?
Oga I wish you were in Borno, it seems you PDP folks are happy boko haram are trying to fight back after being chased away

But guess what, they'll certainly be repelled
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by HRich(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Report reaching DAILY POST has it that Boko Haram terrorists, Monday morning launched an attack on troops of 113 Battalion at Kareto, Northern part of Borno State.
The troops have been battling the insurgents since the day’s early hours.

Colonel Sani Usman, Acting Director of Army Public Relations, made the disiclosure in a terse statement.

Details later…

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/18/happening-now-boko-haram-launches-attack-on-soldiers-in-kareto/
May God give our Soldiers Victory.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Frankiss44(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Xenchi:
thats the best thing to say for now
#

My brother thats it oh... we just have to keep hoping against all odds that we will conquer some day
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by HRich(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
emperorchedda:
Oga I wish you were in Borno, it seems you PDP folks are happy boko haram are trying to fight back after being chased away

But guess what, they'll certainly be repelled
****Was it PDP that said Boko Haram have been defeated? Go and Sleep

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by abbeyty(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
I thought they said Boko has been eradicated, don't know what to believe anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Babalegba(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
gboss4sure:

How much more stupid can you and your like be? This thread is about boko haram attack on the military and you are talking of biafra.

The people living in the SE, have they complained to you of hardship? What are northerners and some westerners doing in the se since the sw and north are imaginary eldrados?

I wonder if you are paid to be stupi*d.
You took my helpful suggestion the wrong way. I merely pointed out to you that cramming yourselves into the south east with limited trading opportunities and chanting Biafra from there would add more weight to your struggles since you guys are having schadenfreude moments anytime boko haram attacks Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
but boko haram is a very stubborn group..chai who dash us this evil...Our armies r running..I hope fast reinforcement
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by stevkc: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mode let this hit the front page. Great news. I am proudly igbo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by kunyeo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
favouredseed:
Boko haram is already defeated

An impulsively negative minds finds negativety in every news!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by Guyman02: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
idupaul:
I see the Americans have stepped up the supplies to Boko Haram since Buhari went to China

We know it will come to this after the currency swap. Expect more brazen attacks in the day time; it is being done in Syria as we speak. Libya, Ukraine and Iraq are already destroyed for trying to dump the dollar
Re: Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto by ItzChinnex(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ordinary boko haram them no fit finish, na to dey kill armless protesters. their father .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.