Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? (658 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
I once date a lady few years ago; She was so beautiful, humble , hand-working and intelligent; in fact , she has everything a man can desire from a woman. When we started newly she told me she wasn't ready for sexual intercourse with me yet, I didn't even bother to insist because I was more focus on something bigger with her (marriage).

After about a month or there about of our affair, she came to my house , as we were kissing and groping each other ( through her conduct it was obvious she was ready to get involved sexually even though she never expressly said so) , so I unbuttons her trouser. As I pull her trouser down my nostrils was engross by a fishy sticky smell gushing out from her genital region. It was unbearable but in other not to hurt her ego, I pretended like nothing was wrong. All I did was to carefully use a condom.

The next time she came, I cook up a reason ( like the weather being too hot ) to made her shower, even after the shower, the smell although reduced was still there. That night I told her that she needs to go for a medical test; she insisted that she was okay and no need for test. I tried to convince her but she remain obstinate (it was obvious she was ignorant of deed), so in the heat of the moment I disclose to her about the foul smell with hope that it will make her change her mind.

Throughout that night, she refused talking to me. And in the morning, few hours after she left, I got a text message from her telling me she was no longer interested in the affair; she even blocked me on all social network and decline my phone calls. That was how that relationship ended.

I felt really bad because I had hoped the relationship will lead to marriage; which was indeed what made me disclose the foul smell to her with hope to help her get a good cure. I guess I busted her feminine ego .

Guys! Was I wrong to have told her that she has a foul smell down below?

If yes, What would you have done if you were in my shoes?
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by arinzest: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fish smell from bacterial vaginosis can be quite disheartening, kills sexual urge. Yes, you hurt her ego but she will come around. You said d truth. She should go for a high vaginal swab m/c/s or syndromic treatment.

Its not a big deal. Then if she douches, she should stop doing that
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maybe the way u approached her undecided.this is a very sensitive issue when it comes to hygiene of a person..

U shud've extra careful what u say, trying not to hurt her ego... but anyway, she's gone...

Move on OP...
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Op I can relate o....grin

I can't understand why they won't take care of tat thing.... sad .....

Tats what's leading me into tis my abstinence journey sef cool ....

Saving maself for marriage
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
bro u did d right thing she's just ignorant......

ladies self undecided
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by sinaj(f): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
You did the right thing in a wrong way.

She is prolly embarrassed nd might come around later.

Av u tried visiting her?
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
sinaj:
You did the right thing in a wrong way.

She is prolly embarrassed nd might come around later.

Av u tried visiting her?

I tried visiting several times after that but no avail; she never wanted us to see eyeball to eyeball after that night..
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by donbenedict(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Everyone should just shut the fvck up! angry

Wen a man has mouth odour, oooh, d lady snapps, everyone thinks it's right because she told him he's got mouth odor

Buh nw this young man had the balls to open up to the silly woman who is so adamant about her body grooming, who doesn't wish to do anything about her problem and evryone is sayin he was wrong in telling her!

Rubbish! Infact op, u did the right thing, and I don't care what any mudafvcker will say after reading this, dats their problem..

Wen I was much younger, like 7 or 8yrs old, I was somehow dirty, I dnt even brush my teeth, my teacher came into the class and called me up to answer a question, she noticed I had foul breath, she embarassed me in front of the class and evryone got laffing.. since then, I dnt even think a day won't pass by without brushing my teeth cuz she did the right thing, if she didn't open up, probably i"d have ended up having halitosis just as some people do who dnt even know they have bad breath issues.

So let's call a spade a spade. U did the right thing and it's her problem if she doesn't calm down and solve her problem!

cool

1 Like

Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
lalasticlala what happened? I posted only one thread and it duplicated itself. Abeg delete one
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by khristals(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
if u kissed a girl and she pulled back abruptly.. and told u your breath stinks!

how would u feel?
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by osesology(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wow. You did the right thing, bro. Even if she doesn't come back, what you just told her will prompt her to go for the treatment and take proper care of herself so she wont face such embarrassment from another guy again. As a matter of fact, you just helped her.

But I have a feeling she will come around.
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Triczchic(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
If you rily like her, call her to know why she's breaking up with u. Telling her about her issue was the right thing tho i'm not sure how the message was delivered. You may apologize to her if you want the friendship tho.

Its an embarrassing medical condition that can be taken care of.
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by sinaj(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

I tried visiting several times after that but no avail; she never wanted us to see eyeball to eyeball after that night..
how long now
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
there's no nicer way to go about telling a girl her vagina stinks I guess, so you did your best given the circumstances

If she doesn't come around then she probably isn't mature. You don't even want to end up with a woman who doesn't know how to take care of herself, so its probably all for the best
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=44813748][/quote]

what's with all the land ma'am undecided
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by JoeCutie(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
What were you supposed to do? Invite her over for dinner then at the middle of it, tell her that her Veejay smells? Why would she not know in the first place? Seriously, something that produces such a pungent smell? Many a time, people focus too much on trivialities that they fail to pay attention to and take proper care of their bodies. I was a victim of this once. The smell was so much that I technically fainted that day. I was discussing this with a friend the other day, and the truth is...

Op, you did what you had to do. Thing is, no matter how 'polite/mild' you are in telling them, insofar as it has to do with that sensitive and 'no-go' area (the Veejay), they (ladies...especially) will always take offense, or get angry, or misconceive, because, actually, it hurts...really. But...we'll always do what we have to do. There's never a better way to tell people that they stink. Even if you bought them the biggest bowl of Ice cream, it wouldn't mean anything the moment you tell them...

But we can only say it and accept any reaction that comes as a result. Sometimes, as friends, we save people from damaging themselves, and it's always hard, but it's a (tough) call of duty (as friends) which is very necessary to make

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by alhajisindodo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
visited this girl once n she changed clothes infront of me then sat on my lap,it took everything i had not to puke all over her, i never went back n now i wish i had told her, u did good, better she heard it from you than a random person, a softer approach maybe ?
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
If a woman has a bad odor issuing from her nether regions and you warned her about it, I think it was a good move.
Some people need to be good they stink, they for some reason, seem to be oblivious to their own BO.
On the plus side, it would be really difficult for her to cheat on you...

(1) (Reply)

A Choice Every Man Must Make / Secret To Real Love (Pix) / What Would You Do if Your Girlfriend Gave You This Kind Of List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.