Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Can A Senator Be Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Senator Be Removed (523 Views)

Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Senator Be Removed by nkemjacob2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
If a president is under performing, he can face an impeachment from the senate assembly, if a judge is under performing also, the executive can sack them. But the question is if a senator is under performing who can sack them? Please some one should enlighten us
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
if you opened this thread because of saraki, ogbenni you a sore loser. saraki is going nowhere lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
if you opened this thread because of saraki, ogbenni you a sore loser. saraki is going nowhere lipsrsealed
Is anything wrong with you? He asked a simple question and if you don't have an answer you should have passed. Isn't this the right thing to do?
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Reyginus:
Is anything wrong with you? He asked a simple question and if you don't have an answer you should have passed. Isn't this the right thing to do?
seen undecided
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by nkemjacob2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
saraki was not in my mind when i was writing this piece, the senators have done lost of things which are not for a dime favorable to the masses and the economy, if i asked you which concrete bill have been passed to far that is favorable to the common masses can you mention one? Will u beat your hand in your chest and say you are properly represented?
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
seen undecided
I hope you practise it.
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by Fmartin(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
By Assassinating the motherfvcking senator.
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by nkemjacob2(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fmartin:
By Assassinating the motherfvcking senator.
dats un called for
Re: How Can A Senator Be Removed by Babalegba(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Nigerian senators are bold thieves representing the interest of their pockets but the Nigerian masses are barely literate upside down thinking mugus who are being shafted left and right by Saraki and his band of thieves

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Two Men Arrested By The DSS For Cloning Gov. Ambode's Phone Number / Almost A Year Of Media Trial / Sanusi: Obasanjo’s ‘letter " To Jonathan On ‘missing $20bn’ Was Leaked By Amaech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.