Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup (501 Views)

Breaking: Senate Orders Probe Of Buhari’s $1b Ogoni Land Cleanup / New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup by maupe: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
On the 24th of March, 2016, the President, through the SA on the Niger delta and Amnesty, Brig Boroh gave out a press statement that the massive oil spillage in the creeks of Ogoni land would be cleaned up by the government. Today, is the 18th of April 2016, and this massive cleanup has not yet started(to the best of my knowledge). Can anyone please enlighten me on the latest on this project. Because, so far, all i have heard, is the President's war cry to the country, against the VANDALS of the nation's pipelines
https://www.naij.com/775675-how-president-buhari-restored-hope-in-niger-delta.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2639256691
Re: Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup by Sunnynwa: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cc: omenka, Gbawe, Passingshot, Beremx, Ilugunboy, TonyeBarcanista,
Re: Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup by Almajiri1: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maybe Buhari is waiting to pass his faaji budget first before the clean up.
Re: Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup by afanide: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry bro......

He's not done traveling yet.
Re: Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup by stebell(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Don't take the president and his rats seriously on issues relating to the Ogoni clean up.

Jus a week to the March 19th Rivers Rerun, the president sent his Min for Environment to come to Ogoni land to raise the peoples hope only to stay quiet after one month.

I jus want to say come the remainder of the election especially the senatorial with Magnus, yu will see them again coming to campaign in the guise of clean up.
They can't fool me. I know their way.

I jus pity the gullible ones who believe that Buhari loves Ogoni.
Re: Has President Buhari started The Ogoni Land Cleanup by Amitex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who side? Na politics the man dey play. He no sabi Ogoni people by the time they resume sabotage him go mellow

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Buhari,nothern Emirs Behind Fulani Herdsmen Killings / 7 Underage Granite Miners Died When A Cave Collapsed On Them In Sokoto (photos) / Gov. Adams Oshiomole's Deputy Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.