Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter (62956 Views)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by phensbassey: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2016
the house is located at the back of ours...just a stone throw away...see pictures I took before it was completed...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by hopilo: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Seun360:

He was primed to be the Governor since 2012, he became the SSG in 2013. The house was already planned and was built with the state fund. He is still owing workers salaries. Workers grumbling at Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat is now the norm.

[quote author=Flyingngel post=44831446][/quote]
I don't eat from govt. nor am l any of those names you mentioned, they can't pay me. I know Udom since before becoming SSG. His ewet housing house is the prototype of my house because I picked some of his finishing style to mine. As an executive director that guy had money nd I doubt if this governor thing gives him that same money. He has taste for quality things, if you visit Qua Ibom church surulere you will see his finger print in the quality of that building. So don't jump at anything SR will right to be true. Even in this SR write up, they regonize him as a man with vision moving the state in the right direction.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by macarson2k(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Do you know better than Sahara reporters? They do investigative journalism and not this your hear say

Sahara reporters the most useless in Nigeria.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by GoldEnyong(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Is this not the house we know before? This house has been built before now by the same Udom except he is replicating it in another place.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Ndifreke12(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you were a Chartered Accountant by profession and trained with Price Waterhouse Coopers. You started work as Audit Manager of Price Waterhouse Cooper way back 1988.

You joined Diamond Bank, left for Zenith bank and you are made the pioneer Manager of the Lagos Central Branch of the bank in 1996.

At Zenith bank, you were Chief Financial Officer of the bank for several years. (I said Zenith bank, not Babagana Oyewole Community Bank). You became Group Telephone sector, Head of Income Optimization, Financial Control & Strategic Planning Department of the bank and head several other groups.

Aside your bank, you doubled as Non-Executive Director, Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) from 2008 to 2013, and Director, Nigerian Inter-bank Settlement Systems (NIBBS) from 2009 to 2013;

You were on the board of several blue chip firms.

At some time you were Non-Executive Director, Zenith Bank, United Kingdom; Zenith Bank- Gambia; Zenith Bank-Sierra Leone; Zenith Insurance; Zenith Pensions and Custodian; Zenith Securities; Zenith Trustees and Zenith Registrars.

You spent over 25 years in the financial services sector in top flight positions.

Let me stop there, then one online blog, SAHARA REPORTERS feels your family compound should be built with mud and rafters. Fa fa fa fa fa faaaoooouuu!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by bebe2(f): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

Pls don't go to Spain. They are going into recession. You don't wanna run from fry pan to fire. There is Germany, France, Uk and Us.

It's retirement na,

Recession has nothing to do with me, I have a guaranteed income.

Germany, cold and too racist.

France, maybe south of France. I have never been to France so I don't know.

UK, dats where am running from, terrible weather can't stand it.

USA, maybe florid but their gun wahala dey fear me.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by owumzy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
LIE!!!

hopilo:
SR can lie. This man built the best house in ewet housing as a bank director before Umana Umana built that his multimillion dollar house in the same area that made PMB did the sign of the cross when he visited Uyo during campaigns. Udom had gone past 50% of this his village house before becoming the governor. So if l get appointment now SR will report that l just built this my fine house l have been staying for 2 years now. My advice for SR if they want to see house built with govt. stolen funds, go to Umana Okon Umana house in Uyo, Godswil Akpabio house in Ukana, Emem Akpabio house in Ukana, this one get private stadium with flood light inside and Ibanga Akpabio house, leave Udom make d guy manage the bad economy for us.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by alaskido(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice House but na for only one room him go sleep. Then when he dies, they will look for 6 feet somewhere around the compound to bury him or if his kinsmen decided depending on circumstances that leads to his death, he will be taken to the evil forest. Vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.