Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

A Call On All Kwara Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call On All Kwara Youth (514 Views)

#TIC: Comrade Kazeem's Nomination; Beginning Of Good Thing To Kwara Youth‎ / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos / A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call On All Kwara Youth by emirofcalabar(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Permit me to say a few words on the silence of our political actors in the state of harmony as regard our Dr saraki. I should expect that that a state like kwara with the caliber of people that we re proud to have. Nobody, not even the opposition has come out to address the people of Kwara on the corrupt nature of our sopposed Leader. Makes me wonder if any opposition exists in Kwara. Bill board, jingles nd fliers will do alot in educating our people on the kind of leaders we selected for ourselves. Where was the likes of saraki when Idiagbon was fighting corruption? Just a wakeup call

(1) (Reply)

I Still Serve As RCCG Pastor – Osinbajo / Osinbajo Shares Resolutions Taken At The National Executive Council Meeting / Nigerian Customs Distributes Relief Items To Idps In Yobe State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.