Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders (649 Views)

Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari / Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) / A Call On All Kwara Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by emirofcalabar(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
It baffles me to ever think that none of our political actors in kwara in opposition has come out to address the youth which they come to address when elections aproaches. I think the issue of saraki needs to be re addressed as most people are in the dark as to what crimes the senate president has committed. Proper sensitisation will go a long way to let them know the kind of leader they have so chosen for themself. Corruption is no ones friend and i dont see how our state will ever grow with the caliber of leaders we ve been blessed with. Yes some people were born with Golden spoon but am not sure they can produce a silver spoon even with thwir wealth. A doctorate in corruption is not too good for a state that produces the likes of Idiagbon, mustapha akanbi to mention but a few. My people lets get rid of corrupt politicians and leaders in kwara.
Re: A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by Jirate(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
I Agree With You but however, I d like to ask, “Is Saraki More Corrupt than Amaechi or Tinubu etc”?, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by enlightenedmind: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am with you!!!! We need to actually demand that a bill be passed that establishes a death penalty for corruption. That is the only way we would slove this. Even if we remove Saraki, Ameachi and Tinubu, we would always be fighting one corrupt leader

Imediately a leader is accused: he must step down after he has failed to pass out on the first trial

If found guilty, it is a capital offence and penalized with the death penalty
Re: A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by ckmayoca: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
If una like make una kill una own and abokis keep shielding dem own. He who has no sin shld cast the first stone.
Re: A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by enlightenedmind: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
ckmayoca:
If una like make una kill una own and abokis keep shielding dem own. He who has no sin shld cast the first stone.

I AM CASTING THE STONE!!!!!! #DaethPenalty4Corruption
Re: A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I AM CASTING THE STONE!!!!!! #DaethPenalty4Corruption

Mr God... wen are u casting ur stone on Fashola
Re: A Call On All Kwara Youth To Stand Firm Against Corrupt Leaders by youngeagle(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
APC is still using this their Media propaganda.... So you guys just realized Saraki is corrupt baa?,same should be extended to Tinubu,Amechi,Buhari,Atiku,Dino etc...bunch of jokers

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power's Motorcade Hits, Kills 8 Years Old Boy / My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa / Edo Assembly Speaker, Deputy Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.