Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy (6582 Views)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / American Nicki Minaj Vs Naija Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by vague: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
GOING ON DATES

An oyinbo guy is always willing to try new things with you, hiking, watersports, dancing and sky diving.

A naija guy would rather go buy suya and invite you to his face me i slap you apartment to f*ck all day.

BEING PUNCTUAL

An oyinbo guy will always show up minutes earlier before you go out and he will probably bring your favourite flowers just to show you how much he appreciates you once in while.

A naija guy will show up hours or days late, give you an excuse about how he used his rent money to fix his car at the last minute or how his mother fell ill in the village and ask you to sort him out by lending him rent money for the month.

COOKING

An oyinbo guy is always willing to show off his cooking skills by making new dishes for you to try out over the weekend.

A naija guy will just make idomie and if he really likes you he might just add an egg, and he will expect you to reward him with sex for simply putting idomie and egg in hot water to boil.

BODY SCENT AND HYGEINE

An oyinbo guy will shave what's meant to be shaved and he is most likely to smell like spring.

A naija will not shave anything and he will smell like expired cheese nachos even after spraying 2litres of his $0.38 cologne that he claims to have bought for $135.00

SEXUAL SPONTANIETY

If you are a good girl and you always keep it clean, an oyinbo guy will eat you up like groceries. He makes sure you enjoy sex just as much as he does.

A naija guy will want to receive but he will not be willing to give. He will expect you to go down on his jock itch by fire by force.

SEXUAL APPEAL

If you ask for a sexy picture, well this is what you will get.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Histrings08(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pfft... You're almost on point
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by falconey(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
That nigga dey poo?
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by juniorportland(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
black dude anyday a beg
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by osesology(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
See the way you are hyping oyibo oyibo oyibo...Na inferiority complex dey worry you. Why not do like MJ and turn your skin to white. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Tay16(f): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol you are so wrong for this
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Useless OP = Useless thread !

2 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Vague I assume you were raised abroad, and thus have little understanding of what's obtainable in Nigeria. The alternative would be that you're just a naïve little girl with colonial mentality that believes 'oyiboness' is next to Godliness (which I'll give you the benefit of doubt by discounting) This is in no way an attempt to change your opinion of Nigerian men, I'm sure you're God's gift to us, but on behalf of the entirety of Naija guys, I bid you goodluck in your hunt for white men. Trust me, we'll live. This is merely an attempt to correct your backward views.

GOING ON DATES
The economy of most western states encourages the creation of various establishments that offer the public several fun activities. Tell me, if I decided to impress a lady by shooting the bull's eye at a fair to win her a large teddy bear, where in Nigeria would I go that I wouldn't be lynched by an irate mob of agberos and policemen?? You talk of skydiving, ice skating, going to museums etc. These can only be possible when such centers are opened here. Or what, I should board a Dana flight and push her out with a parachute in midair? We don't do those things because we don't have access to them, not because were unadventurous or disinterested.
You made a comment about us only being interested in buying suya and fucking in our face-me-I-face-you apartments. First you need to forget about what chick flicks and romance novels portray. Some of these 'almighty' white men will attempt to fυck you without so much as a pack of gum and just as some Naija guys live in shitty apartments, some white guys live in rat holes. Or what, you believe every single white person lives in a mansion paved with crystals? You would balk at throwing dog shit at some of the hovels these supreme beings live in. I believe your comparism is juvenile. Perhaps you should have said difference between a wealthy white guy and a struggling Nigerian guy, because that's basically all you said.

BEING PUNCTUAL
This must be the joke of the century. Kevin Hart's best lines certainly pale before this rib-cracker. Are you telling me that if a guy sets a date at 09:00 am and comes at 08:55 am, you would have had your bath? The girl would be furious because she would feel flustered knowing the guy is waiting impatiently while she spends 30 minutes in the bathroom, 15 minutes to paint each eyelash and another 30 minutes to choose her outfit. This point is so ridiculous! Again, we would bring you flowers, but where would we get them? You know any florists in Nigeria? Or perhaps we should wander into the bush to uproot fistfuls of sunflowers. Miscellaneous expenses come up. Even you couldn't possibly expect a guy to predict when his mother would need surgery to remove her fibroids or when his father would have an accident. I guess the crime is expecting you to be understanding. God forbid you should lift a finger to help him, I mean its just his mum right? Its not somebody as colossally important as you, the girl he met last week.

COOKING
We are Africans and have our culture. It is generally believed that cooking is a woman's role, so some guys find it awkward making it a regular habit with their girlfriends, as opposed to special occasions. Unless a wife is pregnant or tired/sick, it is considered shameful to sprawl on the couch gisting while her husband cooks. That's like saying oyibo women are better than Naija girls because they provide for their men financially, call them and take them shopping. Sounds idiotic, doesn't it?

BODY SCENT AND HYGEINE
Actually men of different races have unique...musks or smells. This is probably because of the disparity in our diets. Remember your mum telling you; you are what you eat? Well she wasn't lying. Our diet determines our scent. I'm sure you're not ignorant enough to believe every single white guy shaves/bathes regularly and douses himself in expensive cologne. I desperately don't want to believe you've never heard of white trash before. Try dating a hillbilly redneck and come lecture us on the wonders of adventurous, romantic, sexy white men gods.

SEXUAL SPONTANIETY
I'm shocked you seem to think white guys are all tigers in the bedroom. Yes, white men find it easier to go down on their women, but you've got to understand that our sexual experiences shape our mentality towards sexual activities. Most Naija guys have horror stories to tell of stinking/sore/diseased vaginas that would leave Stephen King retching for weeks. My dear, it is with many a desperate prayer for survival that Naija guys come within sniffing distance of vaginas because we'd hate to have our olfactory nerves deadened by some death-defying, zombie-raising stench emanating from some girl's hooha.

SEXUAL APPEAL
This depends on how sexy/handsome the guy is, as much as his level of creativity. If by now you still think white guys are all a bunch of Einstein reincarnated Adonis lookalikes, then perhaps I should just rest my case. Ignorance is bliss, far be it from me to deny you your bliss.

Next time when you want to make an analysis, make sure both items are of an equal value. Don't compare cute white boys with ugly Naija men, rich white guys with broke Naija boys or hygiene conscious white men with Naija guys that have poor hygiene. Contrary to what you've obviously been led to believe we're not all idiots. How about a little more brain power next time.

15 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Rexhenrex(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2016
and u've dated all the white men in europe and all the nigerians to come to this assertion i guess??

Patiently waiting for the b.c.N(bashers crew of nairaland)
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Vinshu(f): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2016
True.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by YOLO1(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Very true. But I still rep my naija hood
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Luckymay(f): 1:51am On Apr 19, 2016
osesology:
See the way you are hyping oyibo oyibo oyibo...Na inferiority complex dey worry you. Why not do like MJ and turn your skin to white. Rubbish!
I can see u are vexed. But remember this is a counter thread and last I checked you guys were all "white girls rock" and other poo I couldn't give a Bleep to.
To the op :ride on abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Luckymay(f): 1:56am On Apr 19, 2016
DragonReborn:
Vague I assume you were raised abroad, and thus have little understanding of what's obtainable in Nigeria. The alternative would be that you're just a naïve little girl with colonial mentality that believes 'oyiboness' is next to Godliness (which I'll give you the benefit of doubt by discounting) This is in no way an attempt to change your opinion of Nigerian men, I'm sure you're God's gift to us, but on behalf of the entirety of Naija guys, I bid you goodluck in your hunt for white men. Trust me, we'll live. This is merely an attempt to correct your backward views.

GOING ON DATES
The economy of most western states encourages the creation of various establishments that offer the public several fun activities. Tell me, if I decided to impress a lady by shooting the bull's eye at a fair to win her a large teddy bear, where in Nigeria would I go that I wouldn't be lynched by an irate mob of agberos and policemen?? You talk of skydiving, ice skating, going to museums etc. These can only be possible when such centers are opened here. Or what, I should board a Dana flight and push her out with a parachute in midair? We don't do those things because we don't have access to them, not because were unadventurous or disinterested.
You made a comment about us only being interested in buying suya and fucking in our face-me-I-face-you apartments. First you need to forget about what chick flicks and romance novels portray. Some of these 'almighty' white men will attempt to fυck you without so much as a pack of gum and just as some Naija guys live in shitty apartments, some white guys live in rat holes. Or what, you believe every single white person lives in a mansion paved with crystals? You would balk at throwing dog shit at some of the hovels these supreme beings live in. I believe your comparism is juvenile. Perhaps you should have said difference between a wealthy white guy and a struggling Nigerian guy, because that's basically all you said.

BEING PUNCTUAL
This must be the joke of the century. Kevin Hart's best lines certainly pale before this rib-cracker. Are you telling me that if a guy sets a date at 09:00 am and comes at 08:55 am, you would have had your bath? The girl would be furious because she would feel flustered knowing the guy is waiting impatiently while she spends 30 minutes in the bathroom, 15 minutes to paint each eyelash and another 30 minutes to choose her outfit. This point is so ridiculous! Again, we would bring you flowers, but where would we get them? You know any florists in Nigeria? Or perhaps we should wander into the bush to uproot fistfuls of sunflowers. Miscellaneous expenses come up. Even you couldn't possibly expect a guy to predict when his mother would need surgery to remove her fibroids or when his father would have an accident. I guess the crime is expecting you to be understanding. God forbid you should lift a finger to help him, I mean its just his mum right? Its not somebody as colossally important as you, the girl he met last week.

COOKING
We are Africans and have our culture. It is generally believed that cooking is a woman's role, so some guys find it awkward making it a regular habit with their girlfriends, as opposed to special occasions. Unless a wife is pregnant or tired/sick, it is considered shameful to sprawl on the couch gisting while her husband cooks. That's like saying oyibo women are better than Naija girls because they provide for their men financially, call them and take them shopping. Sounds idiotic, doesn't it?

BODY SCENT AND HYGEINE
Actually men of different races have unique...musks or smells. This is probably because of the disparity in our diets. Remember your mum telling you; you are what you eat? Well she wasn't lying. Our diet determines our scent. I'm sure you're not ignorant enough to believe every single white guy shaves/bathes regularly and douses himself in expensive cologne. I desperately don't want to believe you've never heard of white trash before. Try dating a hillbilly redneck and come lecture us on the wonders of adventurous, romantic, sexy white men gods.

SEXUAL SPONTANIETY
I'm shocked you seem to think white guys are all tigers in the bedroom. Yes, white men find it easier to go down on their women, but you've got to understand that our sexual experiences shape our mentality towards sexual activities. Most Naija guys have horror stories to tell of stinking/sore/diseased vaginas that would leave Stephen King retching for weeks. My dear, it is with many a desperate prayer for survival that Naija guys come within sniffing distance of vaginas because we'd hate to have our olfactory nerves deadened by some death-defying, zombie-raising stench emanating from some girl's hooha.

SEXUAL APPEAL
This depends on how sexy/handsome the guy is, as much as his level of creativity. If by now you still think white guys are all a bunch of Einstein reincarnated Adonis lookalikes, then perhaps I should just rest my case. Ignorance is bliss, far be it from me to deny you your bliss.

Next time when you want to make an analysis, make sure both items are of an equal value. Don't compare cute white boys with ugly Naija men, rich white guys with broke Naija boys or hygiene conscious white men with Naija guys that have poor hygiene. Contrary to what you've obviously been led to believe we're not all idiots. How about a little more brain power next time.
I think you should create a thread for this. Imho

3 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 19, 2016
This is the best thread... Ever!! On this section. I never laugh so hard... You killed 9ja men here grin grin grin

*bows head for 10min silence for the dead* grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:15am On Apr 19, 2016
In as much as most of the points dont count to all nigerian nd white men and its silly i cant help but laugh.
The guys on NL have been criticising the ladies too much let the men have a taste of their medicine.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by braintext(m): 2:23am On Apr 19, 2016
I guess am an Oyinbo Black skinned man as I have all the qualities you listed above
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 19, 2016
DragonReborn:

GOING ON DATES

BEING PUNCTUAL

COOKING

BODY SCENT AND HYGEINE

SEXUAL SPONTANIETY

SEXUAL APPEAL

Why spam this thread instead create your own. Too long for a comment so i never read it.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by GoldenJAT(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2016
and the bottom line of the whole long episode is WHO OYIBO DON HELP? e sure me say 1 naija nigga use u do sex experiment... and u r Tryna get bk at him...abi us..
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by vague: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and the bottom line of the whole long episode is WHO OYIBO DON HELP? e sure me say 1 naija nigga use u do sex experiment... and u r Tryna get bk at him...abi us..
stop trying to get at me because the truth hurts, learn to accept it as hard as it is and move on.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by GoldenJAT(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2016
vague:
stop trying to get at me because the truth hurts, learn to accept it as hard as it is and move on.
my own truth equally hurts u!!!.... if not u won't react d way u just did... and 4 the umpteenth time.. naija guy rock, they represent..they dominate.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2016
What about long, black and hairy kondo undecided.

Black man anyday ni o cheesy
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by vague: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
my own truth equally hurts u!!!.... if not u won't react d way u just did... and 4 the umpteenth time.. naija guy rock, they represent..they dominate.
I didnt come at you i simply asked you to accept the truth and move on, i never made it personal like you did.

You dominate in what exactly? Most things where invented by non-black men! Business world is mostly dominnanted by oyinbo men! Some of the most handsome men in the world are from south america and middle east!

Correct me if I'm but the sole reason why its hard for any Nigerian to move around with a Nigerian passport is because of Nigerian men and their dubious activities. The sole reason why Nigerians are the black group that's most discriminated against anywhere in the world is because of Nigerian men and the bad image they have worked so hard create.

You know what clap for yourself for dominating in internet scamming, credit card fraud, human trafficking and ritualism! Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
What about long, black and hairy kondo undecided.
Black man anyday ni o cheesy
Whats kondo
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Whats kondo
kondo is oko cheesy
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
kondo is oko cheesy
hoe?
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by GoldenJAT(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
vague:
I didnt come at you i simply asked you to accept the truth and move on, i never made it personal like you did.

You dominate in what exactly? Most things where invented by non-black men! Business world is mostly dominnanted by oyinbo men! Some of the most handsome men in the world are from south america and middle east!

Correct me if I'm but the sole reason why its hard for any Nigerian to move around with a Nigerian passport is because of Nigerian men and their dubious activities. The sole reason why Nigerians are the black group that's most discriminated against anywhere in the world is because of Nigerian men and the bad image they have worked so hard create.

You know what clap for yourself for dominating in internet scamming, credit card fraud, human trafficking and ritualism! Are you happy now?

]admit to the fact that despite d negative traits exhibited by some Nigerian men.. d greater percentage of us still rocks... I would av countered ur points 1 after d other.. but I won't do so. but know that for every good thing u think that the white man is good at,a Nigerian with such a trait will best him anyday, anytime. myself for example I rock.... and stp wondering y sum white women ends up with us!!!!
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
hoe?
Damn it!!!

D 'tin' btw ur legs undecided
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
Damn it!!!
D 'tin' btw ur legs undecided
Oh I see.. So you like hairy ones. Wow!
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh I see.. So you like hairy ones. Wow!
I love it hairy smtyms nd clean shaven wink

Gosh, don't coRrutp me nigga
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Lacomus:
Useless OP = Useless thread !

*offers him a cold glass of water and pats his back*

Niqqaz ain't lafffffing grin
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by unapapadeycraze: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
I love it hairy smtyms nd clean shaven wink
Gosh, don't coRrutp me nigga

na wa oh. Lalasticlala, come and see ya girlfriend. She is flirting with a guy.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

na wa oh. Lalasti.clala, come and see ya girlfriend. She is flirting with a guy.
Amebo undecided undecided

Why u dey call my boo
He's not d jealous type cheesy
He understands me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. / This Man Is The Worst Simp I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life!!! WTF??? [photos] / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.