Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? (23914 Views)

Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? / What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company / What Are The Things To Look Out For When Buying Estate Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by fattbabakay(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:
Lately, I have developed this keen interest in real estate, it is one sector that I'd love to see myself venture into and create affordable homes for millions.

Please where do I start? Gurus in the house!
You will surely need a website... U can contact me for more info on that. Check ma signature. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by justmenoni: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2016
who your advise don epp? instead make you show op and others how to make the money? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kilode100:

Glad I could help.. Always at your service wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by graphixplusng: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
The only you need is me
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Peteradeleke: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Are you interested in venturing into the Real Estate Business then Come Work with Us, We are a Real Estate Company with Offices in Ikeja and in Ajah, Lekki, Come to Oakwood Park Hotel, New Road Bus Stop Near Chevron Drive, Lekki, Lagos this Saturday 23rd April, 2016 Time: 10am & 12noon Prompt.
NB: Please come along with 2 passport photograph, you can call this number 08085779921 in case you have any question
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by judondasylva(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
good one
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by progressivekayo: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
I can see that your interest is affordable homes and at the same time make money, hence i advise you take it easy. To provide affordable homes means some critical services will be provided in-house and therefore the skills required must be available. Also, importantly, to provide affordable homes, you must be looking at economy of scale hence doing volume over a period of time hence, your target market, location, process maturity, contracting, marketing and pricing must be right. No doubt there is a whole lot of opportunities in Real estate but you must know the entire value chain critically as not to fall into ditches along the way.

The first thing is your process map
Second, your team (i do not mean staff)
third, your plan
fourth, test the market and do research
fifth, back to map and plan (and decide if to sell off-plan or off shelf- critical)
sixth, register the company
(sorry, i won't be chanced to write everything here)
even if you have all the money, be careful to put all of it in once, once you take-off (if properly), the business can sustain itself

Wish u the very best

Adeolu PMP, CSSBB, M.Sc (OR)
Project Lead, T H O Affordable Homes Limited
www.totalhousingoptions.build
+2348075454702
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by katibu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
I wish you luck bro. in your drive to succeed I may be of little help by sharing with you some of the best real estate investment ebooks that I have. I reserve the ebooks to read in the next 10 years to come. WhatsApp me on 08024081416 I can share with you free and also help you with advice. real estate is also my business, I'll venture into it later.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Peteradeleke: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Join Me Tomorrow 23rd April, 2016 @ OAKWOOD PARK HOTEL, NEW ROAD BUS STOP NEAR CHEVRON DRIVE, LEKKI, LAGOS, TIME 10AM FOR A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE COME WITH TO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, CALL THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAIL 08085779921
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Peteradeleke: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
JOIN ME TOMORROW AT OAKWOOD PARK HOTEL, NEW ROAD BUS STOP NEAR CHEVRON DRIVE LEKKI, LAGOS FOR A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE COME WITH 2 PASSPORT PHOTO, YOU CAN CALL 08085779921 FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Peteradeleke: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Go here for the full story https://www.nairaland.com/3057525/make-5-figure-income-start-own

Here is the OFFER I promised but before I tell you about the OFFER will want you to know this:
The Training/Seminar as been separated into two Parts and this is so all because of interested People that have been calling me to tell me there stay very far so, they might not be able to attend the 1 Day paid Seminar and because of some other people that called and said they can wait till Next Month, so they will want to start their own training as soon as possible.

So because of those reason I decided to separate the Training into Two Part, which is

An Email Training and The 1 Day Paid Seminar

So For Those who won't be able to attend the Seminar or wants to start their training immediately you can subscribe for the Email Training, where I will send you Step By Step Guide in form of an (Ebook) which you can download, and you will also get my undivided attention atleast 2 - 3 hours a day, and 3 times a Week on email, so you can ask me any question and I will give you all the answer you need.

The Cost of the Email Training is N2,500

And for Those who will be attending the Seminar Next Month

You will be learning how to

*Recognize a Potential Info-Product Market
*How to Pick the Perfect Niche (Product)
*How to Package your Info-Product
*How to write a Good Sales Letter
*And lots more Plus I will give you the access to the Product I sell that is making me enough thousands of naira every time I sale it

The Cost of the 1 Day Seminar still remain the same N5,000

NOW HERE IS THE OFFER I PROMISED

Are you good at Marketing, or you know Someone who is then you could tell them about this OFFER:
The Offer is simple: Invite or Refer a friend to attend or subscribe for whichever one of the training and get 20% from you Friends Payment And If you are able to invite three people to attend or subscribe you get to attend the Seminar FREE OF CHARGE, isn't that interesting. So start telling your Friends and Family About It,

And I want you to remember am only doing This Because I want to Impact Lives, I want as many People as possible to attend this Seminar, I want to really help People Make Legit Income Online, Because It is Possible I have been doing it since January, and I want to show How to also.

I have decided I will not be like My other colleagues that charges N20,000, N30,000 some even charge N40,000 for this kind of Seminar, Am not saying this Seminar doesn't Worth that amount, trust me It does worth that amount and and even more, But if I charge up to that amount, How many people will be able to attend, and even though I charge N20,000 and I get 10 people only to attend and let say i spend N30,000 to N70,000 on publicity, advert and venue, I will still make N200,000 and N200k - N70k will give me N130k in profit.

But I have decided not to do so because, the reason am putting this Seminar together is to impact lives, that is what motivates me, and i want you to start thing like that also, so if you need help on how to go about marketing this Seminar, What to tell people, or How you will tell people, you can always reach me on this number 08085779921 or on my email peteradeleke55@yahoo.com, I will help you out with whatever you need. Help me help you and alot of other help out there, Nigerians Population is growing by day and I can't reach everyone so I need you to help me, help you.

NB: Email on peteradeleke55@yahoo.com For How to make Payment

Thank you

Adeleke Peter
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Peteradeleke: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
NO WILL ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN NIGERIA
slaknoah:

Can I work with you?
Am In Kazakhstan though
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Prevho: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by cardiorap: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2017
sped1oro:
If you are really interested in real estate business, look for Richard Nyong, the CEO of Lekki Gardens, his story and success in real estate sector will help you a great deal. I have read and carry out research on him and found out he started from the scrap. When he started his real estate business, he doesn't have an office but was using a lawyers office on Allen as point of call.
Even when he started making money from selling lands on behalf of land owners in Lekki, he was sleeping on site sometimes and he didn't went for clamorous or luxurious items of life rather he reinvested back his money into real estate and today he is one of the most successful real estate mogul in Nigeria.
Though, he is presently going through some challenges with Lagos State government as regards one of his collapsed building at Lekki but it's just one of many challenges of real estate investment.
You can check my other posts about Lekki Gardens and Richard Nyong for better insight.
If you need mentoring in real estate investment I can link you up with stakeholders in that sector.

Good luck to you.

Please can you link me up? I'm interested.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Homeyfav: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
How to start real estate business in Nigeria https://www.landforsale.ng/start-real-estate-business-nigeria/
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Homeyfav: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2018
;t]]s;;[pd
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you are thinking about how to start a real estate business, the easiest way is to become a consultant

Join Here>>> https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by francesawesome(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2019
Real Estate is the surest deal ever and when it comes to getting the best real estate coach in Nigeria, I suggest and strongly advice you call Coach Spark Ovadje who is a national real estate coach in Nigeria and even rated among the top 5 real estate coach in Africa. Try hooking up with Coach Spark online, you can google his contact, I just did and it is +2347060834856 or +2348185094373

If you really need a real estate coach and guidance in opening a real estate company or firm, call Coach Spark Ovadje
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Homeyfav: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2019
nkndld
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by VeeInsider: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2020
Are you still in the real estate sector?
I'd love to send you an email.

Destined2win:
Lately, I have developed this keen interest in real estate, it is one sector that I'd love to see myself venture into and create affordable homes for millions.

Please where do I start? Gurus in the house!
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2020
VeeInsider:
Are you still in the real estate sector?
I'd love to send you an email.

I definitely am.

Please send via Presidentdestined2win@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by NaijaPress: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2020
How to start real estate business.....
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Real Estate Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 With Detailed Financial Projection

click here for more details >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/real-estate-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020-with-detailed-financial-projection/
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by stefangrim: 4:57pm On May 24, 2022
How does a real estate company work?
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by lauravarez: 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
Often real estate companies connect the seller and the buyer. And the company earns money on the fact that it takes a percentage of the transaction. Such companies make it possible to sell real estate faster and greatly facilitate the search for real estate for the buyer. But the real estate market has its risks. On this site https://timthomas.co/signs-of-a-housing-market-crash/, you can learn about some of the signals that predict the market's collapse. For now, our real estate market is safe.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by GodsmarkErhieyo: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you a REALTOR? Or Are you planning to become a REALTOR?
If yes, then this is for You!!!!
Have you ever wonder how to get targeted clients that are ready to pay you for your properties on Facebook? Or You have been using Facebook to get clients but you're not making good sales?
***Do Not Worry, For I Bring Solutions To Your Doorstep***
Press to you PRACTICAL VIDEO TRAINING FOR REALTORS; How You Can Build Your Real Estate Business On Facebook.
Here is a breakdown of this practical video training
You will learn about the following:
1.) How to use attraction marketing to get prospect or clients on Facebook to buy your properties.
2.) How to set your Facebook profile right to look like a professional Realtor.
3.) How to design your picture in a professional way so that you attract quality clients.
4.) How to increase your Facebook engagement so that you can be more visible to your clients and customers on Facebook.
5.) You will understand different type of Facebook post you should be making to appeal to your target audience.
6.) You will understand personal branding
7.) You will benefit other great things that are not listed here
Click here https:///mr2kb7wa. See you at the other side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership / Tips To Reduce Building Costs / Fire Outbreak At Police Barracks V.i,lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.