Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! (1943 Views)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / 10 Ex's You Wouldn't Tell Anyone You Dated / The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Over the course your dating career (LOL).. Everyone meets different kind of people we learn to share so many different emotions with.

Eventually these relationships usually come to a End either by mutual consent or in a very dirty breakup..

This topic is my way of advicing the general nairaland community on the type of Ex's you should never get back with.

1. The Cheating Ex.
Cheating is usually the major cause for a spilt in a relationship ( both women and Men cheat). In my "opinion" there is no excuse a cheating (Concious) partner can give that is acceptable, this is because the said partner valued the 10mins-1hr Romp on the Bed to our relationship in general. If you are a keen observer you will notice most ( not all ) Ex's who are forgive for cheating will fall back into the same mess again, as the saying goes history always repeats it's self. P.s. Concious Cheating is Premeditated by both Men and Women.

2. The Hot tempered Ex.
People with hot temper are very difficult to handle in a normal setting, even more so, in a relationship. This type of people can do and say anything at the slightest provocation (be it intentional or unintentional). A good case study is the one of the Lady who bashed the mirror or her BF's G-wagon, insulted his family and threaten to poison him all based on a false accusation.. So people will say its because of Love. But who love don epp..??! cheesy grin

3. The Controlling Ex.
Any normal human being values his or her freedom more than anything.. You think its a lie...?!! Try being in a relationship with a Controlling partner. It is never advisable for someone to get back with an Ex who Controls everything about you, from who you see to who you talk to, what you do or when you are to do something. In my "opinion no sane person should go into such a relationship, because it as turned from being a relationship to a salve - Master association.

4. The Disrespectful Ex.
In my opinion everyone deserves Respect, especially in a relationship. The man has to respect his woman and woman her man. In a situation were you are considering getting back together with your Ex who was disrespectful to you, just take 2mins to think and remember all the disrespect dished your way. If that doesn't change your mind then take another 10mins and think again.

5. The Abusive Ex.
Its a pity in the modern world a lot of women are abused physically and verbally and they still opt to remain in such a relationship. Its common sense to known anybody that hurts you does not Love you. You can't convice anybody that the "black eye" and broken Nose is a sign of Love. Anybody (male or female) who had the chance to come out of an abusive relationship, please do not go back to such an Ex.. Your life literally depends on it.

6. Feel free to add yours..

There are different types of Ex's that we shouldn't get back with, but I think these are the major categories to never give a second thought to.

P.s. Its important to state that "change is the only constant thing in Life". So its very possible for an Ex to change for his/her ways.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2016
The all way round lazy ex grin grin
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
POSTER BELOW ME THO......HAS THIS BIG HEAD I CANT COMPARE OR EXPLAIN
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by VoteDemiladgold: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2016
The stingy ex
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Wilson125(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Nkor emeyun edi mme nkpo ex emi,

mkpo efud ami isi ikakka mbufo?
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2016
osedvgirl:
The all way round lazy ex grin grin

Hehehehe nobody will want to get back with the kinda person you described ther cheesy
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Wilson125:

Bros..!! I no understand Oooo

Bt lemme jst laff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(Hope no be insult sha grin)
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
The stingy ex

In the current Naija which babe will enter a relationship with a stingy Nigga...

Almost impossible cheesy

Oga shey u go bribes us make we vote 4 your person.... cheesy
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Wilson125(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

Bros..!! I no understand Oooo

Bt lemme jst laff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(Hope no be insult sha grin)
nah.. ah no dey insult..
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

LOL grin

U wan find trouble for ma thread abi
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Wilson125:
nah.. ah no dey insult..

Hehehehe.. Watin d@ stuff con mean..?!
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by rhozaay(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
the spend anything to look rich without kobo in account EX
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by VoteDemiladgold: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

In the current Naija which babe will enter a relationship with a stingy Nigga...

Almost impossible cheesy

Oga shey u go bribes us make we vote 4 your person.... cheesy
dat is it. Bribery.. i'm not a fan of bribery, but what I can assure you is that if you get your goons to support dat awesome lady in my profile pic, you"l have my total and undivided friendship. I'm her campaign manager.

Networking pays, money may satisfy but for a short while, but friendship lasts forever...

What do u say, my good friend?
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
dat is it. Bribery.. i'm not a fan of bribery, but what I can assure you is that if you get your goons to support dat awesome lady in my profile pic, you"l have my total and undivided friendship. I'm her campaign manager.

Networking pays, money may satisfy but for a short while, but friendship lasts forever...

What do u say, my good friend?

My oga we go think abt am....hehehehe
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
rhozaay:
the spend anything to look rich without kobo in account EX

Na the same thing as a broke azz Ex na
cheesy who go wan get back with dem b4
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Lordabas: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

Bett why your own head come be like ostrich
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by VoteDemiladgold: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

My oga we go think abt am....hehehehe
lol thanks bro.. dnt worry, i'll thank my campaign team in a very very special way. Trust me.
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by rhozaay(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

Na the same thing as a broke azz Ex na
cheesy who go wan get back with dem b4

there is difference between being broke and spending anything that comes your way just to look rich abi?grin
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
lol thanks bro.. dnt worry, i'll thank my campaign team in a very very special way. Trust me.

hehehehe cheesy interesting...
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2016
rhozaay:

there is difference between being broke and spending anything that comes your way just to look rich abi?grin

My guy na the same thing Oooo....even if u dey collect N500K a month u no save shishi omo u be broke azz Oooo + Mumu ontop cheesy grin

My guy who u dey support for Ms Nairaland na..
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Lalasticala your attention is needed here Oooo
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Luckymay(f): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Op. Wat about a nymph maniac ex?
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Luckymay:
Op. Wat about a nymph maniac ex?

Hehehehe trust me in dis Naija so many guyz would remain with a Nymph dan break up with her bt d same cannot be said abt ladies.....

Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Luckymay(f): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

Hehehehe trust me in dis Naija so many guyz would remain with a Nymph dan break up with her bt d same cannot be said abt ladies.....

Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy
It's a no no for me.. Wouldn't want someone disturbing me after the day's stress. Lol.
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by rhozaay(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

My guy na the same thing Oooo....even if u dey collect N500K a month u no save shishi omo u be broke azz Oooo + Mumu ontop cheesy grin

My guy who u dey support for Ms Nairaland na..

I no get candidate o

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Yongi99(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wilson125:
eyen eka, se mmo eyun emade edi odò.
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by Luckymay(f): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Lol. It's a no no for me. Wouldn't want someone disturbing me after the day's stress.
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Luckymay:

Lol. It's a no no for me. Wouldn't want someone disturbing me after the day's stress.

I understand.... cheesy

Its a yes yes For guys tho

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by alhajisindodo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
then what kind of ex are u supposed to get back with ?
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MRBrownJ: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
if YOU broke up with them, then there is a reason someone became an ex...therefore they shouldnt be taken back.
Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

LOL grin
U wan find trouble for ma thread abi
.kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! by MrDojo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
alhajisindodo:
then what kind of ex are u supposed to get back with ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Wet When Sitting Close To Her / I Got Her Pregnant 6 Years Ago To Destroy Her Career But I Want My Child Now / 13 Things U Hear When A Nigerian Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.