Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Truth About Cheating Partners And Why They May Not Change. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Cheating Partners And Why They May Not Change. (412 Views)

Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) / Why Men Don’t Forgive Their Cheating Partners / Relationship: Some Facts We Probably Don't Know About Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Cheating Partners And Why They May Not Change. by djgrafiti(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
In my past encounters and interactions with guys who cheats on their partners and some of my female friends who have done the same or are still doing. I have come to notice one thing about them and the reasons why they cheat,most of them have actually been faithful to their partners in the past.but was betrayed so as a result of that they vow never to be faithful again.they may reduce it when they meet someone they truely love but stoping it entirely is alien to them.It's like a revenge mission,but unfortunately they carry it out on innocent partners.making John pay for what James did.So if ur partner is cheating try and find out why they do so,u never can tell it might be something unrelated to you as a person.That is not to say that everyone that cheats is doing so becos of that reason,some might be for material gain or otherwise.
Re: Truth About Cheating Partners And Why They May Not Change. by MRBrownJ: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
tell us something we dont know

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Thawed... By Nazzy Nma Agada / FREE! Meet Your Mr Right Tomorrow! / How To Recognize Lazy People Before Getting Involved With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.