Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce (87954 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by chiefoboh1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
If u people feels that saying the headlines of topic will make people have no interest why don't u forget such topic. I hate all " and this happened' or see what happened next. Pls u people should make ur headline interesting jor
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by TheSociopath(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Monalisa185:
shocked Lol, this one pass me o

Omo, see physique. You beautiful!
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by nobullshit(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mentholatum, Aboniki balm and Dusting powder as sex lubricants?. And most people are going to believe this SHYTE forgetting that skins are allergic to aforementioned items. Diick is as sensitive as Vagiina therefore, I don't believe that the husband didn't feel the burns as well as the woman after inserting his Diick onto her kpekus. Moreover, was she trying to make us believe that she always position herself very well since she already knows that her husband is a midnight kpekus invader?. In fact, this story has three heads to me.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by TrebleChamp(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Was his manhood immune to the aboniki hotness?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by melachima(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Omilola, after listening to both parties, adjourned the matter till April 21 for trial.

the judge don go laugh off her wig.
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
That story na lie, the man no get money so the wife wan dump am... Na old story..
Joyce28:
Aboniki shocked grin grin grin grin
The man get mental problem grin
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
The man must be the likes of Christian grey
true tho but Grey own bad ooooo with dose flogging way dose girls ass go turn red cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by kellsblingsz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
This man reminds me of d American pie guy who uses super glue to masturbate and got his hand glued to his dick... lmfao

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by 9t9jacobs: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aboniki balm as in Na2HCl + KOH!!! The man is really a HOT blooded he-goat and a spiritual husband for that matter!

DEVIL be like: chaii guy I am speechless oo... VERY WICKED MAN!! make una leave am for me, I don already mark im face.
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by LoveJesus87(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
shegxi:
se d aboniki no dey pepper d man too ni? e ma gba mi ke.....lol
with this kinda lubricant, u must scream by force and people hearing wuld think d dude is digging it very well, o ma se o grin grin grin
Lolz their is God o grin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by mostyg(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
Ki cheesy cheesy cheesy the man is evil.

He must be Christian grey

#50shadesofgrey cheesy

I cant even withstand the smell talkless of rubbing it on my body.

Wetin come be christian grey? Does his faith or belief has anything to do with the aboki thing?
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
I dislike stupid people, some women are so dumb you begin to wonder, mschew.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by innocent1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mmmm! Its well. Strange things are happening
YelloweWest:

My brother many are made but few are roaming.
If ashawo tell u wetin them dey see eh

Someone just have crazy fantasies
I heard of a lady who's husband goes to work with her used Pant!
Or a man who would like to watch his wife with another guy..
Some men are just perverts!
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by samsam2019: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
It's easy to know the woman is lying.

How is it possible for the man to punish you by rubbing aboniki on his dick while having sex with you when the aboniki will burn off his dick b4 it even hurt you. Anybody who has used aboniki for anything (besides sex grin ) will know the woman is lying

Just say you're tired of the marriage and free the man

Simple
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
mostyg:

I cant even withstand the smell talkless of rubbing it on my body.

Wetin come be christian grey? Does his faith or belief has anything to do with the aboki thing?
There is a movie titled "50 shades of grey" christian grey happened to be the protagonist in the Movie...his fifty rich bt has weird sexual desire cheesy cheesy cheesy he has a sex room in his mansion and any girl he dates is like a contract grin he signs deals wit his gfs.

That his sex room is where he has all manners of sex tools grin grin grin jst see the movie bt very erotic so do it at ur privacy without kids.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
true tho but Grey own bad ooooo with dose flogging way dose girls ass go turn red cheesy
That's where he derives satisfaction cheesy cheesy imagine that guy grin

If woman mistakenly marry am, one day na 4 hand you go carry ur pant take run out of the mansion for am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Adesiji77: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
shocked

Who is torturing who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Kennydoc(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
The woman na liar

WHich man fit stand Aboniki on his own prick

Don't mind her. Big time liar! Dusting powder is also a lubricant in her little mind.
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by mostyg(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
There is a movie titled "50 shades of grey" christian grey happened to be the protagonist in the Movie...his fifty rich bt has weird sexual desire cheesy cheesy cheesy he has a sex room in his mansion and any girl he dates is like a contract grin he signs deals wit his gfs.

That his sex room is where he has all manners of sex tools grin grin grin jst see the movie bt very erotic so do it at ur privacy without kids.

Ok. Please pardon my ignorance. I now understand. Thanks for the enlightment.

I be proper local man who no know Christian Grey.....
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by jaywhoco(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
He should consider inserting a broomstick into his penis for deeper penetration. This is far more pleasurable than those hot substances. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
mostyg:

Ok. Please pardon my ignorance. I now understand. Thanks for the enlightment.

I be proper local man who no know Christian Grey.....
It only meant you haven't seen the movie, and that's nt a crime na grin

I understand. *winks*
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Caseless: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Angelberry:
How is it even possible? shocked
I tire oo.
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by dapsonlou(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
I use Rob to have sex once when I was a teenager just to see it will feel Good inside my girl at the time. Come see fight. Lol

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Mayflowa(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
chumakk:
The man must be watching something and wants practical. Lollll. But on serious note how do men last long on top of women without those drugs and harbs

If you pm me, I could help u with a life long tactics of staying long and loved. It will change ur life
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Caseless:
I tire oo.
the woman is lying, no sane man will use aboniki balm as lubricant. Na die be that for both parties
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
dapsonlou:
I use Rob to have sex once when I was a teenager just to see it will feel Good inside my girl at the time. Come see fight. Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Chai! Bt why na?, how u go use rob grin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by chidextec: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Loool.. how the man di*k wan take stand with these ointments hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by Kherry: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lwkmd..........afta 14yrz u stil dnt knw wat e dos for a living dat is kinda bad.........
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by anigold(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Abeg you fit borrow me your shoes,i mean the one on your profile.. We got a football match...
Monalisa185:
shocked Lol, this one pass me o
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by jtizie(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
D Woman dey lie. Dusting powder na lubricant?
Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by chulo132(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2016

Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by dapsonlou(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Chai! Bt why na?, how u go use rob grin

You ever hear the saying, curiosity kill the Cat. Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.