Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget (17105 Views)

What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by NaijaEfcc: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2016
lol paparazzi government!! shameless people we are almost in the middle of 2016 yet the budget which is meant to be ready before 2016 is still an issue!! if you are happy with this YOU ARE A ZOMBIE AND ENEMY OF NIGERIA!! angry Nonsense! When will we see pictures of Buhari commissioning projects??
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by Ebukaobi: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
multikolour:

ALL DELIBERATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO HER.

what happen to her own input and opinion on the budget, will they just decide and send her the outcome without she scrutinizing and criticizing the budget.

or if she receive the outcome of their deliberation and she finds error and mistake she will again send it back to them so as they can keep wasting time.

mind you she control the economy and the resources of Nigeria, she suppose to be the coordinating minister of the economy.

even thou Osinanjo is their as the head of the economy team he can not do it like her, is her field and is what she read in school for years not a lawyer standing in for an economist.

This is where you are getting it wrong

This is not Jonathan's government

She is the Minister of Finance and her role is to efficiently implement the budget

She is not the coordinating Minister of the economy a la Ngozi Iweala whose tenure ended in disaster

There are several people responsible for coordinating the economy i.e. The VP, Minister of Budget affairs- Udo Udoma etc

You are not privy to their internal structure or methods of disseminating information. You are merely speculating on the basis of a single picture. That's illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by George2016(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Please before 2016 budget will be passed, Lagos to Calabar rail project must be included or no implementation of the 2016 budget.

Please do the right thing.

God bless our country Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by multikolour(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:

This is where you are getting it wrong

This is not Jonathan's government

She is the Minister of Finance and her role is to efficiently implement the budget

She is not the coordinating Minister of the economy a la Ngozi Iweala whose tenure ended in disaster

There are several people responsible for coordinating the economy i.e. The VP, Minister of Budget affairs- Udo Udoma etc

You are not privy to their internal structure or methods of disseminating information. You are merely speculating on the basis of a single picture. THAT'S ILLITERATE.

"ILLITERATE" a person who can not read or write.

go back to your dictionary and learn the meaning of words so you can use it appropriately.

Because if I can not read, I will not have know what you wrote up there. And if I can not write I would not have been able to replying your post.
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by kombitel(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2016
never before in the history of this country has there been so much directionless directionlessness and very desperate attempt at docility by a sitting government at the federal level.

What these government doesn't understand is every day wasted without a budget is one or more investor who takes his money else where!!!
At the end, you say criminals are bursting pipeline when people are been laid off everyday with no welfare basket to catch them.

Why do we celebrate just an intention to invest by the Chinese govt when this same partners has never thought it wise to balance trade with Nigeria. its in ratio 1:6. A small country like Nigeria buying 6x what china buys from us.

Essentially, we have lost 1 year post inauguration arguing for issues like dasuki gate, nnamdi kanu, Fulani hersdmen, zakzaky, GEJ, PMB while neglecting fundamentals of a bright future like:

- Quality Education
- Job Creation
- Improved infrastructure
- Judicial reforms
- Security of life & properties
- Economic diversification

By the time we stop all these shadow boxing, too much damage may have been done to the system. Bigger monsters may have been created, I just hope it these damages are not irreparable.

JCO
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by kombitel(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2016
You are not correct on this one my broda. Its not an IPOD or IPAD or BB matter.
An active Minister of Finance should own the coordination of the budget procedure even though the budget minister works the detail because the senate holds the president and minister of finance responsible for macro economic indicators and never the budget minister.

How does the budget man know where to borrow funds from and where to repay? what strategy planks to deploy to stimulate the economy, inflation rate impacts, job creation statistics, etc

Kemi Adeosun has not measured up to par on this job but the popularity of Buhari has covered up for a lot of the incompetence's by these set of ministers!

KOMBITEL

Ebukaobi:

IPOB illiterate

The Minister of Finance does not formulate the budget, She implements it
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by simpleseyi: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2016
dukie25:
Is the dullard still meeting and reveling in photo op?
In a few weeks it would be a year since Nigeria elected it's first ever dullard as president. Almost one year later the budget of corruption is still to be passed.

Your drunk ex-president a.k.a. the ineffectual buffoon was there for 6 years and his only achievement is the sharing of our money by his servant Sambo Dasuki a.k.a. ATM

Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by dukie25: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
simpleseyi:

Your drunk ex-president a.k.a. the ineffectual buffoon was there for 6 years and his only achievement is the sharing of our money by his servant Sambo Dasuki a.k.a. ATM

E pain am grin
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by Sheikhmd007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
jamesbanjo:
angry
Seriously this man is a disappointment...

Still checking 2016 budget BY APRIL 2016..

#CONFUSED_FELLOW angry angry angry

Ok what do you expect him to do? You must be confused too and impatient. PMB can't just sign the budget anyhow he must be extra careful just 'cause people like you. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget by jamesbanjo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sheikhmd007:
Ok what do you expect him to do? You must be confused too and impatient. PMB can't just sign the budget anyhow he must be extra careful just 'cause people like you. Mtcheeeeeeew!

I don't talk to Strangers lipsrsealed

Go find work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station / Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.