Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office (852 Views)

Court Restrains Abdusalam, Sacked Labour Party Chairman From Party Secretariat / Cattle Breeders Ready To Pay All Levies, Taxes To Anambra Govt – Chairman / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by omogin(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
There was serious drama today at Oredo local govt secretariat Benin city, today as several cultists prevented Hon. Osaro Obazee the elected chairman from entering his office.
These cultists were so bold that even the presence of the deputy commissioner of police and his men, didn't deter their open use of dangerous weapons.
The local govt chairman was reinstated to office last week by the state high court, after the Comrade governor oshiomole suspended him for yet to be proven crimes.
Edo state indegenes are tired of govt backed cult groups. Please this is a call to the IGP Solomon Arase to help Edo state before everyone takes laws into their hands.
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by tobtap: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by BlissP(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who told u they were cultist? Which fraternity? Or which song were they chanting? Pep should learn to speak with fact...
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by BlissP(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who told u they were cultist? Which fraternity? Or which song were they chanting? Pep should learn to speak with facts...@op, they are opposition group, not cultists.
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by omogin(f): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
BlissP:
Who told u they were cultist? Which fraternity? Or which song were they chanting? Pep should learn to speak with fact...
I was in Edo state last year when the principal actors in the cult war were arrested by the special squad sent by the IGP. Most of them were high ranking members of the current state govt in Edo state. My friends who work in oredo LGA couldn't enter their offices today. They sent videos are men brandishing different regalia and weapons.
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by BlissP(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
omogin:

I was in Edo state last year when the principal actors in the cult war were arrested by the special squad sent by the IGP. Most of them were high ranking members of the current state govt in Edo state. My friends who work in oredo LGA couldn't enter their offices today. They sent videos are men brandishing different regalia and weapons.
pic or video will be most appreciated... the same sec I walked passed today, nothing much was happening except some civil protesters whose interest isn't apolitical. Even d news captured it today, nothing different from d ordinary... pep should stop painting Benin Blue Black.
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by guttentag(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am fckin tire of this country
Re: Cultists Prevent Local Govt Chairman From Entering Office by guttentag(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

NairaLand & iMessenger - founded in Nigeria / Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election / Leaked PHOTO: Gov. El-rufai Pictured ‘kneeling’ For Visibly Angry In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.