Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child (730 Views)

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did / You Wont Believe What Pastor Wife Did After She Was Denied Sex For 7 Month / My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by INTERMAN: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
How will you feel as a husband and bread winner of the home when you don't have a male child but females?
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Vinshu(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
So females ain't humans? Silly backward mentality.
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Gebbson007(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
m gonn feel normal n thankful cux Nt every body gat d grace 2 get a woman preggy ,plus a female child is paramount in d society ,trust me u CNT survive a all male society its gonn b dry n boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by VictorRomanov: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na women dey give gender to children? At this age and time you re still making this statement, op? Una don see say ignorance no be lack of opportunity? Ignorance na mentality.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by ironheart(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Feel fly n train my girls like boys. Cant wait to have my girls o
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by PussyMechanic(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na yawa oh
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Yuneehk(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Any man should be happy with the female gender his Maker gave him ooo. There are couples begging God for that female even if its one. #Chinenyenwa#

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Icaretoo: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
That's majorly from u cos ur X chromosomes seem to always over shadow ur Y chromosome there by resulting a gal child cool cool cool
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
I wil thank my wife nd God 4 making me a father oo, 3 gals wil fulfil my dreams, moreover gender is always decided by d content of ur sperm.
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Icaretoo: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
INTERMAN:
How will you feel as a husband and bread winner of the home when you don't have a male child but females?

If u are the husband but not the bread winner in the home and u have all dem females, how will u feel

father.... XY chromosomes
Mother.... XX chromosomes
Father donates X mother donates X result Girl child.
Father donates Y mother donates X result Boy child.
So wat else
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Hypolyta: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Last time I checked females were also human
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Hypolyta: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
INTERMAN:
That's an investment right there inform of DOWRY
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by INTERMAN: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hypolyta:

That's an investment right there inform of DOWRY
how many years one go wait for that one o?
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by Hypolyta: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
INTERMAN:
how many years one go wait for that one o?
If you think about it,it will be worth the wait..remember it always appreciates no depreciation
Re: When Your Wife Did Not Give You A Male Child by misspicy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
INTERMAN:
When did your wife become the producer of the male children?

are you in the 21st century at all? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Greenlight Signs Ladies Express To Win The Heart of the Man They Love / Could This Be Real (photo) / Ask Me Anything :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.