Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. (3448 Views)

Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / 14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by grevotech(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2016
calculator123:
i guess innoson doesnt have bullet proof cars yet and dat is what most govt officials drive
That's true though. But that aside I can Bet that 90% of our Government officials does not Use Nigerian made things
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by LordReed(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
bejeria101:

Ok just got the hp lappy as a gift yesterday,wantd to get it to you for pimping,wld tomorrow be good? Where do i meet you sir. Thanks

I will be in the office till 2pm when I have to go pick up DD.
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by calculator123(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2016
grevotech:

That's true though. But that aside I can Bet that 90% of our Government officials does not Use Nigerian made things

That what we see o,i think it majorly due to loss of trust in our local producers most who cut cost and still xpect the best.thingz dont work like that.
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by grevotech(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
calculator123:

That what we see o,i think it majorly due to loss of trust in our local producers most who cut cost and still xpect the best.thingz dont work like that.
They even don't trust Nigerian made so we too can't trust them...
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by Excellent7(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pavarottii:
What is this one saying? People just open. Thread and start spitting thrash, am sure the OP does not do business in dollars, hence his ignorance about the shameless forex policy by Buhari.
Does he know the process to get dollar in d bank at official rate of just a common citizen.

Does he know that the increase in dollar, is the cause of inflation skyrocketing. Check the price of camera, washing machine, generator, television, fridge, sound system, fan, oven, toaster etc. Last year and now, and see whether it is the same thing. Is not because of the increase in dollar? Or do we produce all this in Nigeria.

My friend no make me vex. U just showed a huge sign of ignorance of ur country happenings.

Good riddance.

To curse the OP just dey hungry me now!
I implore the moderator(s) to move such threads past the jokes section to the junk section.
If there is no existing junk section in the forum, I suggest that it be created to accommodate threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by bejeria101(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
LordReed:

When do you get home sir,so i can come drop it off with you.
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by enlightenedmind: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
It can only increase if we devalue
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by bejeria101(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
LordReed:

I hail bros,when would be convienient for me to bring it over pls let me know, sorry for the inconvienience 08098571822
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by LordReed(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
bejeria101:

I hail bros,when would be convienient for me to bring it over pls let me know, sorry for the inconvienience 08098571822

Omo PHCN has not been kind to us at all. Can you imagine they just restored power since last night? It was one of the reasons I didn't want you to come and not meet power plus of course I couldn't respond. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by bejeria101(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2016
LordReed:

Omo PHCN has not been kind to us at all. Can you imagine they just restored power since last night? It was one of the reasons I didn't want you to come and not meet power plus of course I couldn't respond. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

Ok sir in my hood na 4days running lol even JESUS wake up on the 3rd day lol,erm the tomorrow na today or tomorrow? Hehehe
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by tsdarkside(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2016
i never believed buhari would have a easy job,when he took over....

but i must say...............................

he is doing very well...

buhari surpasses even myyyyyy expectations........

i am proud to have buhari as president.... grin

Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by bejeria101(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
LordReed:

Otunba reed! Lol na my title for you be dat,havent heard frm you,havent u fixed the phone yet been trying to call,no fear if you see me i don lean back lol,dis change isnt favorable biko
Re: Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office. by chiefobdk(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Alero3Arubi:
I do not mean to offend with my thread, but obviously I have.
I hope we learn to make constructive and intelligent oppositions and less insultive remarks.
Its amazing how my research that obviously have loopholes which you helped me discover makes you realise how terrible your manners are.
My apologies for the offence.
...But then again,...I aim to learn whether anyone else chooses to or not.

Ur post is quite unintelligent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win / Gallant Biafran Soldiers Fought And Defended University Of Biafra Now UNN (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.