Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) (16905 Views)

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) / Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by pamcode(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Such lack of sportsmanship. What a disgrace to fair play and football
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by idu1(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2016
When we start our own make dem no complain o
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by omotee1234(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2016
If na for portharcort we dey stone dem like that u go don here comment from CAF about nigerians of violence
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
Are The Tunisians Black? undecided
Are Tunisians Not Africans.?
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Africans and their black thinking. How can we ever move forward?
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
Are Tunisians Not Africans.?
are they black?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2016
D fear of enyimba is d beginning if their wisdom
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by alobright17(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2016
is not fair,caf must be active
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Hooligans and bad losers. What ever happened to accepting defeat gracefully & deciding to do better? CAF we are waiting for ur response
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
are they black?
So you have to be Dark-skinned to be black...what's this one saying.?? So Tunisians and Algerians are White abi.?? Just because they don't have dark skin
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
are they black?
So you have to be Dark-skinned to be black...what's this one saying.?? So Tunisians and Algerians are White abi.?? Just because they don't have dark skin.

You'll even call a fair person in Nigeria;White
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by jigasmg(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2016
cryand stupid caf will do nothing against the bloody Tunisians
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by truthalways(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Are you sure they have truly changed the time from 6pm to 7pm o

Don't be deceived o and get to the field of play late o

This is part of their antics

They don't have any right to change the time of a match without the consent of CAF

If you get there late, na walk over o

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
So you have to be Dark-skinned to be black...what's this one saying.?? So Tunisians and Algerians are White abi.?? Just because they don't have dark skin.

You'll even call a fair person in Nigeria;White
Use your God given senses Bro...I asked"are they any black" you couldn't come up with something Tangible instead deviates from the Main thang..Are they any black if YES justify your assertion or keep shut undecided

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
naptu2:

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/enyimba-stoned-training-sousse/
That one no concern me. For them to lose dey among my games today.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by amdo007(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2016
you are high on an unknown substance
jimi4us:
I hate anything concerning North Africans football. They are always violent in their thinking why why why??
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
Use your God given senses Bro...I asked"are they any black" you couldn't come up with something Tangible instead deviates from the Main thang..Are they any black if YES justify your assertion or keep shut undecided
Yes They Are Black....Now kill yourself already!
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by iamdynamite(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
am not suprised by thier antics.......that is what they are known for...........they ismaily of Egypt did more than in the 2nd leg of the final match in 2003........evn with the help of the referee enyimba still came out victorious......so i dint expect nothing less..........but am sure will put them to thier rightful place.....which is the confed cup....

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by vicmela(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
car needs to act fast
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Disneylady(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
Arabs are a different race o my brother....they are neither black nor white. Their race is Arabia, so Tunisia ain't black.
Whenever anyone is referring to blacks, its 'those in the sub Sahara Africa'
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by TeamSimple(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2016
cosmatika:
Yesterday, d team had to board a taxi as depicted in d pix above as d Tunisian team withdrew d bus dat was supposed to convey d Enyimba team. Shud I say Islamabad or wat? U can help me
When I say you Christians are suffering from a devilish syndrome, they will say am being rude. What has islam got to do with football matches and violence.
You guys are always so quick to display your stupidity. Most of you do your talking before thinking.
In world of football Italy a christian controlled state exhibit the highest level of racism and football violence. Same could be said for North and South American football where punches being thrown and gun shots being released in the air. Of course we know they made up of Catholics.

This same eyimba in the local league beat up a referee to near death in aba some years back, while the horror incident was revisited several times on sports splash.

I will plead with the few sensible Christians on this forum to summon a meeting with their brethren to learn how to deal with issues expecially when it's religion related. If not their display of double standard surely gonna lead them to hell.

Trying to score cheap religious point with topics like this will only make you look stvpid.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by TeamSimple(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2016
laurel03:
Arabs wicked too much... 90% of world conflicts created by them.
Discuss The role of the Arabs in the first and second world War.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
No They're not Black but Arabs..You don't Mix the Term African with Skin Color...being An African Nation doesn't make them black Nation ..I wish someone with much experience in this type of Topic can shed more light on this particular Topic..I said wah I knw already...i have an advise for you bro..if you're not 100% sure about something don't argue about it, instead search for the fact on Google to be sure instead of displaying your illiteracy level undecided

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by TeamSimple(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
jimi4us:
I hate anything concerning North Africans football. They are always violent in their thinking why why why??
They are also good at defeating the super Eagles.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Disneylady:

Arabs are a different race o my brother....they are neither black nor white. Their race is Arabia, so Tunisia ain't black.
Whenever anyone is referring to blacks, its 'those in the sub Sahara Africa'
Kindly help him to understand..he's a confused fellow.. Tnx in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Salym(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Well said. I need not reply the dimwit.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Dollipsejay(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:
And we are talking of meeting up to the standards of European football! We are just dreaming in Africa!
big dream.. this is so unhuman by those Tunisian guys..

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by oloriooko(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2016
If during training they stoned them what will they do during the match gangan shocked

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by vislabraye(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
If is was the white I would say Racism....this is bad....really bad.

Tinusians are Africans but they consider themselves closer to the Europeans because they are light skinned
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by mbatuku1: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Nothing stops the Tunisians from replying all 3 goals or even winning. Enyimba is not that a good side. Their performance this season is awful. I see the win as a big fluke.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Dareywillie5(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
transfer of aggression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60goals Soccer Stars Project Holds Massive Screening, 536 Players Participated / List Of African Players Who Represented European Countries At EURO 2016. / Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.