Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) (17065 Views)

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) / Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by 4nobody4every1: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
cool
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by cytellProperty: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Na Today? That is how they have always behaved.
micfoley:
This is unacceptable. And CAF can't do jack
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by ruffcoin99(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Story
DonMaxxy:
This is very bad. These Tunisian guys are lucky, they first came to Nigeria, if not, Aba boys would have skinned them alive.

If you are joking or playing, dont play with two things around an average Aba guy. Nnamdi Kanu(their wounded messiah) and Enyimba FC. Make jest of these two issues in Aba and you will be beaten blue-black. Aba boys love Enyimba FC passionately.

God bless Enyimba FC
God uplift NPFL
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by prinsam30: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2016
and the useless CAF and FIFA are watching but when it comes to removing picnik as NFF president dem go dey show superpower, continue God is watching
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by rugxykay: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2016
So so bad crySo so bad
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2016
i have been following enyimba for a very long time...This is the politics used by north africans to destabilize teams....I hope the lads stay focused...NNEE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2016
That is why experience counts! Thanks to Enyimba management for anticipating these shenanigans and putting things in place to mitigate the impact on the team. I thank God some detractors did not succeed in forcing the Anyasi Agwu - led management out.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by guychidile: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2016
hmm,Arabs and their antics and violence.when will it stop there.let them emulate Europe.if u prepare well,u win ur match,but if u didn't prepare well,an away team will win OK.heavy sanction and penalty awaits them,to serve as warning to others... mcheww...!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by highpriest4: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2016
HirstMOG:
if a white man should post a banana now, you guys will start shouting racism. Africans still living in the 1880!!!!
those pipu are not blacks
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Disneylady:

Arabs are a different race o my brother....they are neither black nor white. Their race is Arabia, so Tunisia ain't black.
Whenever anyone is referring to blacks, its 'those in the sub Sahara Africa'
have u ever heard the Phrase Black Arabs.?? Why not white Arabs.... You sound lost.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
No They're not Black but Arabs..You don't Mix the Term African with Skin Color...being An African Nation doesn't make them black Nation ..I wish someone with much experience in this type of Topic can shed more light on this particular Topic..I said wah I knw already...i have an advise for you bro..if you're not 100% sure about something don't argue about it, instead search for the fact on Google to be sure instead of displaying your illiteracy level undecided
I'm pretty sure u haven't heard the term Black Arab.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2016
vislabraye:

Tinusians are Africans but they consider themselves closer to the Europeans because they are light skinned
Tunisians Don't consider themselves Europeans....I'd Say they consider themselves Arabs...not because of how they look like but their religion too...
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2016
What has CAF have to say about this?
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Krasid(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2016
That's how it has always been in Africa.No wonder CAF is far behind UEFA in terms of development, even though it was founded just 3yrs after UEFA was established.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
I'm pretty sure u haven't heard the term Black Arab.
you still not getting it bro...Just let it go and stop acting like a coward undecided
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
you still not getting it bro...Just let it go and stop acting like a coward undecided
Do u know the meaning of a Coward..."BRO!"

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Disneylady(f): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
have u ever heard the Phrase Black Arabs.?? Why not white Arabs.... You sound lost.
Why are you contradicting yourself? Arab is the race forget black or white. When you are talking about blacks, that's the negroids , they are from the sub Sahara Africa. #shikena#
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
emyimba no get respect sef ooo. why u go beat Etoile 3-0 .
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by laurel03(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Discuss The role of the Arabs in the first and second world War.
ask google
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
Do u know the meaning of a Coward..."BRO!"
I requested that you stop acting like one BRO! You can't know too much
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Disneylady:

Why are you contradicting yourself? Arab is the race forget black or white. When you are talking about blacks, that's the negroids , they are from the sub Sahara Africa. #shikena#
.we Have four Major Races.

Caucasian(white)
Mongoloid (Asian)
negroid(black)
Australoid.

So what are u saying again...?
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
I requested that you stop acting like one BRO! You can't know too much
I Don't know everything cus then I would be omniscience... And you're still using the word "coward".... There is not a single feature of cowardice being exhibited by me...so what do u mean by that.??
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by lozanni(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Eyimba FC boys should keep their cool and use the maltreatment to punish Etoile De Sahel with more goals on the field of play. cool
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
So you have to be Dark-skinned to be black...what's this one saying.?? So Tunisians and Algerians are White abi.?? Just because they don't have dark skin
bro have you been to any North African State?.the issue here is that the Tunisians and other North African States.Exclude(Sudan) sees their selves more of an Arabs than being an African.so with that mentality they look down on other Africans.do you know that Morocco is a racist Nations cox they call the black Africans Monkeys and Slaves.even Tunisia do the same.jst go to Enyimba facebook official page and see things for yourselves.how their fans re insulting and rendering all types of threats about today's games.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
Damn...I haven't come across someone so dumb in a very long while....we Have four Major Races.

Caucasian(white)
Mongoloid (Asian)
negroid(black)
Australoid.

So what are u saying again...Fool.?
bro the North African see their selves more of an Arabs than be an African.also their origin is from the Arabs world.they re just dwelling in the African Continent.An average African is a black.they re more brotherly with their fellow Arabs than Black Africans.Also the North Africans,excluding (Sudan) are not Negriod.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by dacovajnr: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
I Don't know everything cus then I would be omniscience... And you're still using the word "coward".... There is not a single feature of cowardice being exhibited by me...so what do u mean by that.??
We don't know everything Bro..We are all here to learn..the fact that you kept going bck an forth despite the that someone else on the thread had said something similar to what I had told you earlier but you were adamant to me is an act of cowardice coz you were determined to prove yourself right but still not getting it right...if I had said something offensive then feel free to forgive a Bro
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Disneylady:

bro you re right but Negroids re not only from Sub-saharan African.they re from Africa both West,East,Central and South Excluding North Africa but including only Sudan in North Africa.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
Yes They Are Black....Now kill yourself already!

No,they are not black!
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Mustay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Luciferlove:
i have been following enyimba for a very long time...This is the politics used by north africans to destabilize teams....I hope the lads stay focused...NNEE!!!!

Nzogbu Nzogbu, Eyimba Enyi!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
kenonze:
This is barberic.

Unacceptable.

CAF need to Sanctions them.

Oh oh my beloved Enyimba

Unfortunately, CAF won't be doing #sh¡t about it.
Sometimes...I wonder if the devil was hauled to Africa from heaven
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by holicalpha(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
booket:
bro have you been to any North African State?.the issue here is that the Tunisians and other North African States.Exclude(Sudan) sees their selves more of an Arabs than being an African.so with that mentality they look down on other Africans.do you know that Morocco is a racist Nations cox they call the black Africans Monkeys and Slaves.even Tunisia do the same.jst go to Enyimba facebook official page and see things for yourselves.how their fans re insulting and rendering all types of threats about today's games.
They prefer to be referred to an Arabs... "Arab" is not a major Race even if it is a race which I don't think it is... Their religion has eaten deep that they have forgotten who they are....that's what I'm trying to say.
Re: Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) by Disneylady(f): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
booket:
bro you re right but Negroids re not only from Sub-saharan African.they re from Africa both West,East,Central and South Excluding North Africa but including only Sudan in North Africa.
Bro, these ones u just mentioned are the sub Sahara Africa now...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea Championship For African Nations (CHAN2018) 23 Jan / FIFA Club World Cup: Ajayi’s Al Ahly To Face Bayern Munich In Semi-finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.