Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2623 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by hardon1(m): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Your willy is the ugliest, skinniest, one I've ever seen grin grin grin grin bad marketing so you should borrow another one and you might get responses!!

#see dp shocked shocked
Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 4:31am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:
Your willy is the ugliest, skinniest, one I've ever seen grin grin grin grin bad marketing so you should borrow another one and you might get responses!!

#see dp shocked shocked
Lolz

Well me I stay in lag. I love it solo and coded and I like to please

Bbm pin 2AC947FA
Re: by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 20, 2016
PussyMechanic:

Lolz

Well me I stay in lag. I love it solo and coded and I like to please

Bbm pin 2AC947FA

fvck off you dirty pedophile!! see your siggy... 5 year olds? you think you're funny? i would burn you alive in your sleep...
Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 5:01am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

fvck off you dirty pedophile!! see your siggy... 5 year olds? you think you're funny? i would burn you alive in your sleep...
U dey mad. Idiot
Re: by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 20, 2016
PussyMechanic:

U dey mad. Idiot

pedophile may your dickson catch it's death!! abeg someone say Amen with me! you would do a 5 year old? what's wrong with you? i think your father abused you sexually as a child that's why you run around like a mad man!! I spit on your grave!! May your dickson be used for rituals grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:16am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Eleyi Gidi gan oooooooooo
Re: by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

pedophile may your dickson catch it's death!! abeg someone say Amen with me! you would do a 5 year old? what's wrong with you? i think your father abused you sexually as a child that's why you run around like a mad man!! I spit on your grave!! May your dickson be used for rituals grin grin grin

Eleyi wa kamama oooo

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Eleyi wa kamama oooo

iheiylew aw mamakalin iiiiiii undecided
Re: by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Guess u ain't yoruba or don't undastand d language wroy
Re: by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Guess u ain't yoruba or don't undastand d language
Re: by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Stu_pid and sex starved idiots everywhere, mtcheeews...

2 Likes

Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

May u die b4 ur time.

Ur family members would not reap d slightest joy from ur life

B4 ur lover may u stink like d dead and be detestful to them

A day b4 ur glory shall be ur day of death

With ur hands u shall bury ur own children b4 u die untimely

May ur source of joy become a source of sorrow

May ur flesh rot on d sick bed b4 u finally give up

May favour be an extremely expensive thing for u to find

Idiotic bastard. Useless chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: by Bawsse(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2016
PussyMechanic:
May u die b4 ur time. Ur family members would not reap d slightest joy from ur life B4 ur lover may u stink like d dead and be detestful to them A day b4 ur glory shall be ur day of death With ur hands u shall bury ur own children b4 u die untimely May ur source of joy become a source of sorrow May ur flesh rot on d sick bed b4 u finally give up May favour be an extremely expensive thing for u to find Idiotic bastard. Useless chimpanzee
Lool... Death blow
Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Bawsse:

Lool... Death blow
Lol. No mind d gal jawe. She just wan dey troublesome
Re: by NaWetinDey(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: by NaWetinDey(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
PussyMechanic:

May u die b4 ur time.

Idiotic bastard. Useless chimpanzee

O mehn!

Your attempt at cursing further unmasks you!
How on earth would have a person imagined such words if he hadn't gotten them from Satan?

Man, for all the pvssyies in the world, you shouldn't be this vile and poisonous and obviously frustrated. Can you imagine the content of your pressured curses?

Change. Change man

1 Like

Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2016
NaWetinDey:

O mehn!

Your attempt at cursing further unmasks you!
How on earth would have a person imagined such words if he hadn't gotten them from Satan?

Man, for all the pvssyies in the world, you shouldn't be this vile and poisonous and obviously frustrated. Can you imagine the content of your pressured curses?

Change. Change man

What abt her, oga? At least every story has 2 sides. So what kinda peacemaker would solicite for one person against d other

Respect they say is reciprocal. I spoke to her respectfully and she went vile. Even she who started it, u've not pointed out her flaws to her face. Its me who reacted to an annoying post (wch is normal for any being that have feelings) that u're shunning.

But thanks for the concern anyway.
Re: by Masanto: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=PussyMechanic post=44863643]
May u die b4 ur time.

Idiotic bastard. Useless chimpanzee[/ haba bros real men dnt behave lyk ds. D young lady was jst trying to correct u. I cant even imagen sum1 can write ds nonsense
Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Masanto:
haba bros real men dnt behave lyk ds. D young lady was jst trying to correct u. I cant even imagen sum1 can write ds nonsense
Let her go and correct her father who did not train her right.

Must u abuse to correct? Is that how ur mother or sister or gf corrects you?

I'm no gender weakling. What is wrong is wrong. She's very stuupid.
Re: by Masanto: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2016
PussyMechanic:

Let her go and correct her father who did not train her right.

Must u abuse to correct? Is that how ur mother or sister or gf corrects you?

I'm no gender weakling. What is wrong is wrong. She's very stuupid.
sir she is a lady and u have sisters lyk her. I think ur signature annoy her which is expected. Hw u wan take do 5 year old. Anyway its ok, u may wish to retract ur insults pls. Thanks
Re: by PussyMechanic(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Masanto:
sir she is a lady and u have sisters lyk her. I think ur signature annoy her which is expected. Hw u wan take do 5 year old. Anyway its ok, u may wish to retract ur insults pls. Thanks
Lol sory bros if I annoy u. Didn't mean to insult. The insult is abt her sha not you

Sory
Re: by Masanto: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2016
PussyMechanic:

Lol sory bros if I annoy u. Didn't mean to insult. The insult is abt her sha not you

Sory
i know its abt her sir. I just felt as a big boy u should not insult any lady. Thanks
Re: by krak101(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

#see dp shocked shocked
Now that's an alien willy grin
Re: by hardon1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
nubian999:

#see dp shocked shocked

i knw u bfor say na only mouth u get. i bet that will beta pass the one wey dey Bleep u

(1) (Reply)

Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. / Man Cries Out After He Made His Wife Have Sex With Another Man & She Enjoyed It / She's A Complete Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.