Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. (2623 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
I was chatting with a nairalander on whatsapp and she was telling me how women are actually treated in her place which is what drives her feminism. And she used the exact words I quote

"They are reared like sheep and farmed like cattle for sexual gratification"

And after looking through some things I realize that is true and applies to each and every fuccking girl out there. I do agree with Paulkillerman who says the same thing that ladies are for sex only. Indeed! That is true!

What does a woman today want to offer you as a man? Other than babies and some bj? Please don't give me that bullsh!t talk about companionship as all the years I have been living without having gf or wife I had companions!

A prostitute you pay for sex is no different from your girlfriend who you spend lavishly on just to get her to open her legs! What's the difference?

A wise man said and I quote

"The truth you know shall set you free" - Robert Mugabe, 2016.

If you don't spend on your gf she would dump or cheat on you so it's the same thing! YOUR GF IS A FUCCKING HOOKER! ALL LADIES ARE HOOKER! It's in their blood.

Take those ladies, have sex with them, dump them into the garbage like they are and move to the next and then repeat.

Now, get this straight!

EVEN YOUR WIFE IS A HOOKER AND SHOULD BE USED FOR SEX ONLY! If you don't provide money in the family for one reason or the other she won't open her legs for you.. that is the thing. Women see these legs as some gate that only opens once money is dropped or something they want to be done is done. So what difference are they from the sex workers on the street?

Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2016
searching grin
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2016
^^^ continue searching.. when there is a brothel not far from you.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2016
And you dis not see where she said women we're reared and trained to be that way? Did God that created women cone to tell you this himself or you draw your conclusion from it? Its like a white slave master saying blacks we're created to be slaves because he looked around him and saw how the blacks can't make their countries work by themselves but rather depend on how the white world dictates the trend to be. Does that make it true?
So we can as well conclude that men are only good for fertilizing women's eggs and paying for sex? And say any man that is broke should be dumped after all what other good do they provide if they can provide money fertilize an egg and make sure the woman is pampered? What good is such a man?
Same table you place a woman for her role can be used to place a man too. Don't hide your blokos while laughing at the weakness of another persons soft spot. You have yours too.

Did you tell your father that your mom is a hooker who is with him for his money? Or was she one for real which brings you to this conclusion?

4 Likes

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by jonaifame22(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
U're right that's why wheneva I see them the spirit of lust always gives me a wicked slap of konji

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:
And you dis not see where she said women we're reared and trained to be that way? Did God that created women cone to tell you this himself or you draw your conclusion from it? Its like a white slave master saying blacks we're created to be slaves because he looked around him and saw how the blacks can't make their countries work by themselves but rather depend on how the white world dictates the trend to be. Does that make it true?

That is not the point.

I ask you, what does your gf want to give you as a man that is so unique that it can only come from a woman? Except babies! Mention just 2. And don't give me that fuccking companionship bullshit
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
U're right that's why wheneva I see them the spirit of lust always gives me a wicked slap of konji

Just as your daughter, mother, sisters and wife will be Hookers in the eyes of other men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

That is not the point.

I ask you, what does your gf want to give you as a man that is so unique that it can only come from a woman? Except babies! Mention just 2. And don't give me that fuccking companionship bullshit

What do you want to give to your gf that she can't get from another man? What do you have unique to only you that other men do not have? You people just wake up to type rubbish. This is why men are going a bout raping women everyday. No respect for the humanness of women. You all just go about talking trash because you are lucky to be born male. Its normal sha. Many peoe who are at advantage always loon down on those they consider disadvantaged and below them as worthless and a nuisance. Just as a person lucky to he born healthy and normal looking will be quick to laugh and scorn those be considers ugly. I see it everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

What do you want to give to your gf that she can't get from another man? What do you have unique to only you that other men do not have?

Just see your life outside. I'm sure you are female that's why.

Did I mention anything about person? I'm talking GENDER here not individual. The question I asked you is what does your gf want to give that is unique to WOMEN ONLY that you can't get from a man. That's the question. Don't change it.

NA ur type dey fail debate for school
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
You,we're clearly talking about females. Not about personalities. And gender comprises of personalities. When women say men are dogs, are they not talking about all irrespective of persons?
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

What do you want to give to your gf that she can't get from another man? What do you have unique to only you that other men do not have? You people just wake up to type rubbish. This is why men are going a bout raping women everyday. No respect for the humanness of women. You all just go about talking trash because you are lucky to be born male. Its normal sha. Many peoe who are at advantage always loon down on those they consider disadvantaged and below them as worthless and a nuisance. Just as a person lucky to he born healthy and normal looking will be quick to laugh and scorn those be considers ugly. I see it everyday.

Oga that's not what he asked you. He didn't ask you what is unique to your gf. He ask what is unique to the women in general.

So asking him what is unique to him as a person in return without answering the first is just...

Crap
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by SUPERPACK: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

Just see your life outside. I'm sure you are female that's why.

Did I mention anything about person? I'm talking GENDER here not individual. The question I asked you is what does your gf want to give that is unique to WOMEN MEN ONLY that you can't get from a WOMAN. That's the question. Don't change it.

NA ur type dey fail debate for school
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2016
coolsix:

Oga that's not what he asked you. He didn't ask you what is unique to your gf. He ask what is unique to the women in general.

So asking him what is unique to him as a person in return without answering the first is just...

Crap

Okay. So what is unique about men?
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:
You,we're clearly talking about females. Not about personalities. And gender comprises of personalities. When women say men are dogs, are they not talking about all irrespective of persons?

Abeg leave this thread. I can't argue with your type.

You have failed to answer my question. Stop trying to change it. You can't tell me what I'm talking about better than I who is talking about it. Ok?

I asked a simple question

"What does your gf want to give you that only a woman can give you?"

Simple question! You are asking me another thing. Open your eyes and read or go back to school.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

Abeg leave this thread. I can't argue with your type.

You have failed to answer my question. Stop trying to change it. You can't tell me what I'm talking about better than I who is talking about it. Ok?

I asked a simple question

"What does your gf want to give you that only a woman can give you?"

Simple question! You are asking me another thing. Open your eyes and read or go back to school.

What does a bf want to give his gf that only a man can give her?

According to your friend, she said women in her place are given no option than being reared and bred like cattles to satisfy a mans sexual desire. A nomarl human being would feel sorry that his fellow creature is treated that way from birth. Brainwashed and breed to believe she is here for only 1 duty. But no, you sir saw it as a proof that women are worthless piece of things to be used as play things. Do you think that is why God gave bus daughters? Why he gives us women? To please our pricks? That they are souless and should be treated as such?
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

What does a bf want to give his gf that only a man can give her?

Ok

- Protection. That's just 1. Answer and I'll tell you more

Answer my question oga. Stop asking me questions without answering mine
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

Ok

- Protection. That's just 1. Answer and I'll tell you more

Answer my question oga. Stop asking me questions without answering mine

So that a mom is burdened with the duty of protecting and nourishing her child , it makes her consider that baby to be a useless burden. used only to prove to the world that she is not Barren? My point is, the world is not black and white. We all have a role to play, the woman and the man together in unity and harmony they h a very things each can give that the other gender can't. Can men have babies? Can men carry babies? Yes you use and dump her and with time she decided to abbort all your seed. When men die off, only women would be left then of what use would your protection be? If women decide to war against men. And destroy every male child, how long would men last? Look every one can fight dirty living in harmoney would ensure we replenish and enjoy the land
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

[s]So that a mom isvburdened with the duty of protecting her child, it makes her consider that baby to be a useless burden used onlyvto prove to the world that she is not Barren? My point is, the world is not black and white. We all have a role to play, the woman and the man together in unity and harmony they h a very things each can give that the other gender can't. Can men have babies? Can men carry babies? Yes you use and dump her and with time she decided to abbort all your seed. When me die off, only women would be left then of what use would your protection be?[/s]

You havent answered my question! What concerns a baby child with this? It's duty of the man to protect both his wife and his child! Dude fvck off abeg. If you wana argue get your facts not travelling off point. We are talking man and woman not black or white or baby and mother. You asked me a question I answered you straight without taking you to china.

When you have an answer . I'm right here.

P.s you are just adding credit to my topic that women have no use other than sex. I have asked you times over you haven't been able to answer me. You have been going off point and asking me questions. That's just proof.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by delishpot: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

You havent answered my question! What concerns a baby child with this? It's duty of the man to protect both his wife and his child! Dude fvck off abeg. If you wana argue get your facts not travelling off point. We are talking man and woman not black or white or baby and mother. You asked me a question I answered you straight without taking you to china.

When you have an answer . I'm right here.

P.s you are just adding credit to my topic that women have no use other than sex. I have asked you times over you haven't been able to answer me. You have been going off point and asking me questions. That's just proof.

Howmany women have you protected in a way a woman or worse cones to worse a group of women wouldn't have? You are a very sad man who has a lot to learn in appreciating Gods creation. A woman can have kids without having Sex sir. So carrying kids and giving birth are different things from Sex. Surrogate moms exist. They did not have Sex with the men whose kids they are carrying. They get fertilized artificialy and brought forth babies. Can men do that? I answered your question you we're just too in the dark to see the light. That role alone is the biggest role in the world. Without it, you wouldn't be here hating on women. There wouldn't be more men born into the world to grow up and decide that they can now bite the fingers that feed them. Without that role, there would be no humans. That singular role has made sure that life continues a s we know it.
Can you carry a baby?even without Sex?

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by jashar(f): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2016
undecidedBased on your level of reasoning which is surprisingly low, it works both ways you know.

What do men have to offer?

Nahhh!!!! I won't thread that line along with you. Human beings are precious and priceless. Although there are some that make you wonder......

Like you OP. smiley
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

Howmany women have you protected in a way a woman or worse cones to worse a group of women wouldn't have? You are a very sad man who has a lot to learn in appreciating Gods creation. A woman can have kids without having Sex sir. So carrying kids and giving birth are different things from Sex. Surrogate moms exist. They did not have Sex with the men whose kids they are carrying. They get fertilized artificialy and brought forth babies. Can men do that? I answered your question you we're just too in the dark to see the light. That role alone is the biggest role in the world. Without it, you wouldn't be here hating on women. There wouldn't be more men born into the world to grow up and decide that they can now bite the fingers that feed them. Without that role, there would be no humans. That singular role has made sure that life continues a s we know it.
Can you carry a baby?even without Sex?

There is nothing like artificial.

If there is there won't be sperm banks looking for MEN to donate sperm. Lol.

You havent answered my question. Stop talking about me as a person oga. It's like you are an illiterate. I raised a topic and asked a simple question everyone understand. It's simple courtesy for you to answer that question in a simple way everyone would understand not writing stories upon stories no one cares to read.

WOMEN ARE SEX TOOLS. You are just another proof.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2016
jashar:
undecidedBased on your level of reasoning which is surprisingly low, it works both ways you know.

What do men have to offer?

Nahhh!!!! I won't thread that line along with you. Human beings are precious and priceless. Although there are some that make you wonder......

Like you OP. smiley

Really? If that is so.. stay single. Don't marry. Let's see how far you get.

You that is dreaming of that man. Lol.

You need a man dear. And all you offer that man is sex. Accept it. You are nothing.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by TSOM(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:
I was chatting with a nairalander on whatsapp and she was telling me how women are actually treated in her place which is what drives her feminism. And she used the exact words I quote

"They are reared like sheep and farmed like cattle for sexual gratification"
Those ingrained beliefs that are being galvanized with civilization, rationality and humaneness. It's no longer so in every part of the world.

And after looking through some things I realize that is true and applies to each and every fuccking girl out there. I do agree with Paulkillerman who says the same thing that ladies are for sex only. Indeed! That is true!

What does a woman today want to offer you as a man? Other than babies and some bj? Please don't give me that bullsh!t talk about companionship as all the years I have been living without having gf or wife I had companions!

A prostitute you pay for sex is no different from your girlfriend who you spend lavishly on just to get her to open her legs! What's the difference?

A wise man said and I quote

"The truth you know shall set you free" - Robert Mugabe, 2016.

If you don't spend on your gf she would dump or cheat on you so it's the same thing! YOUR GF IS A FUCCKING HOOKER! ALL LADIES ARE HOOKER! It's in their blood.

Take those ladies, have sex with them, dump them into the garbage like they are and move to the next and then repeat.

Now, get this straight!

EVEN YOUR WIFE IS A HOOKER AND SHOULD BE USED FOR SEX ONLY! If you don't provide money in the family for one reason or the other she won't open her legs for you.. that is the thing. Women see these legs as some gate that only opens once money is dropped or something they want to be done is done. So what difference are they from the sex workers on the street?

Mtcheew
Not every woman is like your mother!

Just because you've been unlucky not to have met women who cherish you and give their all just to make everything between you and team seamlessly happy doesn't mean EVERY woman in the world should eat from your servings of hate buffet.

Most times, you attract the kind of women who mirror your personality.

I bet you know nothing about loyalty and you're the happy-go-lucky type who's always on a drinking spree.

You should be smacked in the face with a block of ice!

3 Likes

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by Kaycee7(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

That is not the point.

I know you're trolling. And boy, are you horrible at it!!!

Anyway to answer your question, women offer (1) protection and (2) care.

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
I know you're trolling. And boy, are you horrible at it!!!

Anyway to answer your question, women offer (1) protection and (2) care.

Explain the protection.

A woman would protect a man? From what? If so, why are the women not at the fore front against boko haram?

And explain the care also. In what way? Like she would feed the man and clothe him or what?

I know you dont have sense. I know you're daft but pretend to have sense. Ok?
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
TSOM:

Those ingrained beliefs that are being galvanized with civilization, rationality and humaneness. It's no longer so in every part of the world.

Not every woman is like your mother!

Just because you've been unlucky not to have met women who cherish you and give their all just to make everything between you and team seamlessly happy doesn't mean EVERY woman in the world should eat from your servings of hate buffet.

Most times, you attract the kind of women who mirror your personality.

I bet you know nothing about loyalty and you're the happy-go-lucky type who's always on a drinking spree.

You should be smacked in the face with a block of ice!

Have you finished?

Now answer the question.

What does a woman have to offer that only a woman can? Except babies. Im waiting kid.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by Kaycee7(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

Explain the protection.

A woman would protect a man? From what? If so, why are the women not at the fore front against boko haram?

And explain the care also. In what way? Like she would feed the man and clothe him or what?

I know you dont have sense. I know you're daft but pretend to have sense. Ok?
You also said a man offers protection and didn't offer explanation so why do I have to explain mine? Explain yours and I'll explain mine.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by TSOM(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

Have you finished?

Now answer the question.

What does a woman have to offer that only a woman can? Except babies. Im waiting kid.
How dare you question your lord?!

Your lord's maternal progenitor birthed him and nursed him. She fed and jointly bankrolled his financial expenses with the god who sired him. She scolded and reprimanded him when he overstepped societal boundaries due to the boisterous urges of his zestful, blossoming youthfulness. SHE'S MORE THAN A WOMAN - A GODDESS.

Your mum, on the other hand, left you at home to your own whimps as a six-month-old baby to twerk in street parties while you clutched and chewed bugs just to get something to fill your distended stomach.

You see why every female isn't the same?! Not everyone of them is as irresponsible as the one who birthed you!
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by Deejay1000(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Mr op you don't need to generalize that all women are sex tools Believe me, without a woman there won't be you at the first place, sho gob, they are also good women out there who offer more than sex bro.. companionship, friendship, care,

am sure a women hasn't loved you before... #womenarenotallsextools they are the backbone of the society ... my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by jashar(f): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
BoiledHead:

Really? If that is so.. stay single. Don't marry. Let's see how far you get.

You that is dreaming of that man. Lol.

You need a man dear. And all you offer that man is sex. Accept it. You are nothing.

everything you've said swings both ways darling.....

undecided FYI. If YOU ARE NOTHiNG, don't think everyone falls in the same category.
A woman can go very far without a man...

I know my worth. I'm out.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
TSOM:

How dare you question your lord?!

Your lord's maternal progenitor birthed him and nursed him. She fed and jointly bankrolled his financial expenses with the god who sired him. She scolded and reprimanded him when he overstepped societal boundaries due to the boisterous urges of his zestful, blossoming youthfulness. SHE'S MORE THAN A WOMAN - A GODDESS.

Your mum, on the other hand, left you at home to your own whimps as a six-month-old baby to twerk in street parties while you clutched and chewed bugs just to get something to fill your distended stomach.

You see why every female isn't the same?! Not everyone of them is as irresponsible as the one who birthed you!

Answer the question.
Re: Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. by BoiledHead(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2016
jashar:

everything you've said swings both ways darling.....

undecided FYI. If YOU ARE NOTHiNG, don't think everyone falls in the same category.
A woman can go very far without a man...

I know my worth. I'm out.

Mention women that have gone far without a man?

You worth nothing. You are for sex and sex. Sex only. Come let me fvck you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After He Made His Wife Have Sex With Another Man & She Enjoyed It / She's A Complete Cheat!!! / Choose Your Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.