Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Replies Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Replies Fan (602 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Replies Fan by eyesourcenews: 6:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Mercy Aigbe is currently leading on instagram majorly because of her sudden interest in fashion..I mean taking her fashion sense very serious..

So yesterday, the actress shared photos of her rocking afro and some of her fans commented and gushed about her look, saying it suits her perfectly. Some saying that this is the best look of her yet and she should not plan to take it off

The queen of drama took out her time to reply them saying ''Don't get me wrong, I love this look but Afo is soooooo old school and I think we should let it remain there, Thank you for the kind advice'' lol..

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/afro-is-soo-old-school-should-remain.html

Re: ''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Replies Fan by themmyd: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Good for her, part of achievement
Re: ''afro Is Soo Old School & Should Remain There''- Mercy Aigbe Replies Fan by Afrok(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2016
#teamAfro#

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Wades In; Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate / Olajumoke Introduces Herself As A ‘breadseller’ In Funny New Clip(details) / YBNL Princess Set To Drop First Single On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.