Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" (36914 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Peter okoye of p-square have a reply a fan accusing him of not investing in the south east of Nigeria, the fan accuse him of wasting and investing his money in lagos.

Well, peter also reply the fan and told him to call the police and get him arrested for not investing his money in the south east.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/call-police-if-i-dont-invest-in-south.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Bytehum: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Savagery of the highest order

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Benekruku(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Who does that? Moreover, it's a loss as the market is not there. More than half of his kinsmen re already in Lagos so why return to the ghost land.

295 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by MrsEvakinqz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Tyche(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
With this IPOB bullsh!t, it will be difficult attracting investment in the south east

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by 9jvirgin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Look at these eediot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Franco93: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
peter gave an immature reply.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by soberdrunk(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
angry
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by fastgyal(f): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
what good has that fan done to people living on his streets?
some people just wanna be relevant.
I dunno when Peter became a governor that's its not a priority for him to invest in his state.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by GdexFolami(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Can't people just mind their business and stop thinking they can correct celebrities .mend yourself first
Anywayzzz ye ma sun

GBA ko je.... grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Mbapp84(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
No be lie nau grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Peter is a known idiot angry

46 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Zizicardo(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Using paracetamol for someone's headache

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by colossus91(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Who does that? Moreover, it's a loss as the market is not there. More than half of his kinsmen re already in Lagos so why return to the ghost land.

erosion??. lool wat of lagos floood??. tho am not taking sides bt learn to use your brain....wait you dont even av one u weak me sha..

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by PAnaceA7(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
People will not mind their bizness.....is it your money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by noble71(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy 1:1
The boy now......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by ModJ1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
This one is strong o.... e leyi gidi gan
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by hobermener: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Peter is so petty to have dignified an average troll with a response. As a celeb, u just scroll pass!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Throwback: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hahahahaha!

You want him to invest in the SouthEast when he was raised in the North after his family fled the misery of their home region?

Or you want him to come home leaving the success and luxuries he has achieved in Lagos, and apply for N30k Biafra Secret Service job with IPOB?

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by chukslawrence(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

You sound like a big fool

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kinda childish not everyone deserves a reply

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by okerekeikpo: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very soon u will know what you r doing to urself

4 Likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by DoTheNeedful: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Igbo man replying an IPOB youth grin grin grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Suspect33(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Am tired of yeebos gaskiya

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by jaytime(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
I don't know who to even blame here. But I sure know either or both of them erred here.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Davash222(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
For replying the guy...Peter is nothing but a packaged fool.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by dacovajnr: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by SuccyJ(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nigerians and sense of entitlement....they either feel u should give them money or spend money around their area so they can benefit.

Boiz will be somewhere hustling real hard with nobody to help...when hard work now pay off.... some pple will just come and be opening the latrine on their face called mouth thinking the are entitled to an opinion on how u should spend money...

#Nonsense

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.