Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Video.: Beware Where You Put That Joy Stick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video.: Beware Where You Put That Joy Stick (547 Views)

Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video.: Beware Where You Put That Joy Stick by Emmahunk(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2016
The world we live in, is indeed mysterious. A recent incident in one of our neighboring Countries has left many especially promiscuous men shivering with fear. A young lady, Lind , after battling with poverty for so long was convinced by her friend to go into prostitution. At the early stage, the decision seemed an answer to her financial and material needs but not for long. Soon, they started loosing customers as younger girls ventured into the business. In a desperate bid to regain their lost popularity, Linda and her friend sought spiritual help from a popular herbalist and business started booming once again. Unfortunately, men soon started avoiding both of them as any man that sleeps with them ends up dead. Not long after, having been without sex for a while, a live snake crawled out of Linda's private part hissing repeatedly, " I want sperm " Sounds like fairy tale? Sounded same to me until I watched the video.....
Re: Video.: Beware Where You Put That Joy Stick by donbenedict(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Will be a good script for nollywood movie.. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Are With Your Girlfriend Because Of Her Boobs, Happy Children's Day!!! / Enjoy Mtn 11.5gb For Just N1000 On Mtn Startpack 500% Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.