Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai (28008 Views)

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / 7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn From Pope Francis / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by sammhi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
why all these? Take the governor and the bill to court up to Supreme Court ...am sure you guys will win...avoid unnecessary wahala jare...
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by abbey621(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

In Nigeria, many still see themselves above the law, some religious sects will obey their religious leaders first before the Govt. sad but true

Then they should face the full wrath of the law! No Imam is too big to jail!
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Goke7: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
sammhi:
why all these? Take the governor and the bill to court up to Supreme Court ...am sure you guys will win...avoid unnecessary wahala jare...

I concur with you jor approaching the courts is one best way to go instead of all these higi haga in hon Patrick voice
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Goke7: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
abbey621:

Then they should face the full wrath of the law! No Imam is too big to jail!

In Nigeria some fellows are too big to go to jail, they can set a city on fire for that but we hope to get there some day.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by daveP(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin
I'm so loving this.

drama Rehearsal Loading.

issues least on the scale of affecting the lives of citizens are always so crazily important to typical nig polithief.

Abuja and Kd are two different places. Only an ignoramus would want to rule two cities the same kind of way, method.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by khalidqudus: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
I disagree...one day they will also come up with a bill to force gay and lesbian marriage if we don't start protesting. So I say a big NO! to this nonsense.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Stanbeto: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
God will fight for himself
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by ipreach: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
that man is a trouble maker
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by damocool(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
EbukaLive:

Member since 1992 till date, don't argue what you don't know. You can't do away with the whole bill... you need to iron things out... There is a problem of terrorism and it is the place of the governor to address the issue... We cannot do away with the whole bill... impossible... sit with the governor and find alternatives... Not to ask for the whole bill to be struck out... And as a Christian sef... let us say El is the way you people claim he is and he is persecuting the church... is the way the bible says we should react to persecution... to wish death on our persecutors... to go against them, fight them, oppose them? Christians indeed...
You're forgetting something bro, being in the church for a long time doesn't really make you a member if you don't have same goal with them spiritually and that is what I know about deeperlife.... 1980s till date.... Back to topic, I never said the whole bill should be thrown out completely, I only pointed to restriction of evangelism and speaking up against what's not so proper doesn't mean a fight or opposition... He's not governing on animals, at least he should have contacted the necessary quarters before going about the whole thing bro.. Religion is a very delicate issue bro....
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
imepaul:
El-Rufai shuld stop lying jor!
E use d bill target Christians!
Its a lie....The muslims are involved too.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by toksclive(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
This from PFN not CAN
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by EbukaLive(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
damocool:
You're forgetting something bro, being in the church for a long time doesn't really make you a member if you don't have same goal with them spiritually and that is what I know about deeperlife.... 1980s till date.... Back to topic, I never said the whole bill should be thrown out completely, I only pointed to restriction of evangelism and speaking up against what's not so proper doesn't mean a fight or opposition... He's not governing on animals, at least he should have contacted the necessary quarters before going about the whole thing bro.. Religion is a very delicate issue bro....
With the OBSERVATIONS you have made about me without meeting me. I end this convo with you. If you can say such this about me. how can you objectively speak about the bill?
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by loshybab(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
No matter hw xplanatory 1 myt b abt ds bill,sm pple ar jst blocked in d d brain dt dey dnt nd wl neva comprehend simple law in deir life.so, d best bet is jst to continue wtching dem in 3D
Meanyl,if u understnd wat d bill is truly aimed at,raise ur glass but if u don't,pls raise ur standard of understandn!!!
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by damocool(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
EbukaLive:

With the OBSERVATIONS you have made about me without meeting me. I end this convo with you. If you can say such this about me. how can you objectively speak about the bill?
Sorry for framing it as if it's directed to you. That wasn't my intentions, it ought to had been a generalized sentence... Am so sorry.. As for the bill, I am only concerned about evangelism and nothing more... Sleep well bro...
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by imepaul(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
shamecurls:

How?

Christians holds crusades & during these crusades, miracles are known to happen especially when it is conducted by a man called by God & not the one who called God!

This law will put a holt 2 such activities & there are many people still living in bondage who needs God's touch

He even boasted that when he was FCT minister, he did it in Abuja & he plans on doing it in Kaduna!!!......

My brother, the handwriting is clearly written on the wall for everyone to see
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by cyburg01(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2016
LETTER TO THE SENSELESS CHRISTIANS - Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed now a Christian wrote this Letter to the senseless Christians to begin to use their brains.From what I see today in Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not need to use a violent jihad to islamize Nigeria. CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to islamize Nigeria. Afterwards the Muslims will turn against the Christians that helped them. These are the type Muslims call the useful idiots. Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing evangelical work? Did they tell people about how wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year old girl? How he was demon possessed for one year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold slaves for weapons of war? If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there are 58 nations of the world Who say they are ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to be Christian countries. They used greedy pastors and silly Christians. The ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says, when men slept. These same CHRISTIANS were the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do with religion. ***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief sponsor of Islamic terrorism. ***Newsflash! The first major conference buhari would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that pastor vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CONFERENCE at a time of plenty Buhari is convening ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis. Now you see where his priority lies. ***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel not even for you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who knows they may even ban gospel music. ***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr El Rufai's law. ***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking Christian villages in the north. ***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allah Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode is supposed to be a Christian remember? What do Muslims call them again?? Something like useful Idiots. ***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been shut down and guess who had to explain to CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice president. Again, another major very useful Idiot Who they used to get the Christian votes. ***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a strong defender of the gospel of Jesus. Somehow all the safety features in the car suddenly stopped working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this is a federal minister riding in a very expensive car fitted with the best safety features. Did I also mention that the driver did not die? He was strong enough to pull out the body of the minister. Issokay. I hear many Christians say it is impossible to islamize Nigeria. Question is, If they try it today will you pick up arms? What are you doing to make sure it does not happen? Posted just as I received. ***Newsflash! A bill to have grazing land all over nigeria sent by the govt has just passed the second reading and there is every possibity that the bill will pass as most southern christian legislators has been compromised. Get ready for Fulani muslim communities to be esterblished in our christian communities. Between christians and muslims who is likelyl change his or her religion, the christians because we are not strong in faith and it is a dead sentence for a muslim to change to christian or any other religion. Many christians will be lured with money to change to muslim and by boyfriend girl friend and inter marreige. Remember, the project is being sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Nigeria govt therefore, money to convert christians to muslim will not be a problem. Please don't tell me you can never be lured with money. It has already started
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by esherizdan(f): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2016
cyburg01:
LETTER TO THE SENSELESS CHRISTIANS - Ishaku
Abdul'rahman Mohammed
Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed now a Christian
wrote this Letter to the senseless Christians to
begin to use their brains.From what I see today in
Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not
need to use a violent jihad to islamize Nigeria.
CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to
islamize Nigeria. Afterwards the Muslims will turn
against the Christians that helped them. These are
the type Muslims call the useful idiots.
Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became
Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing
evangelical work? Did they tell people about how
wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he
raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred
Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year
old girl? How he was demon possessed for one
year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he
is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold
slaves for weapons of war?
If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there
are 58 nations of the world Who say they are
ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to
be Christian countries.
They used greedy pastors and silly Christians. The
ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says,
when men slept. These same CHRISTIANS were
the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do
with religion.
***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the
Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi
Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief
sponsor of Islamic terrorism.
***Newsflash! The first major conference buhari
would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL
ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that pastor
vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ
was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC
CONFERENCE at a time of plenty Buhari is convening
ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis.
Now you see where his priority lies.
***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai
Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop
CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel not even for
you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who
knows they may even ban gospel music.
***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr
El Rufai's law.
***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking
Christian villages in the north.
***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty
churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allah
Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode
is supposed to be a Christian remember? What do
Muslims call them again?? Something like useful
Idiots.
***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been
shut down and guess who had to explain to
CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice
president. Again, another major very useful Idiot
Who they used to get the Christian votes.
***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under
Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a
strong defender of the gospel of Jesus. Somehow all
the safety features in the car suddenly stopped
working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this
is a federal minister riding in a very expensive car
fitted with the best safety features. Did I also
mention that the driver did not die? He was strong
enough to pull out the body of the minister. Issokay.
I hear many Christians say it is impossible to
islamize Nigeria. Question is, If they try it today will
you pick up arms? What are you doing to make
sure it does not happen? Posted just as I received.
***Newsflash! A bill to have grazing land all over
nigeria sent by the govt has just passed the second
reading and there is every possibity that the bill will
pass as most southern christian legislators has
been compromised. Get ready for Fulani muslim
communities to be esterblished in our christian
communities. Between christians and muslims who
is likelyl change his or her religion, the christians
because we are not strong in faith and it is a dead
sentence for a muslim to change to christian or any
other religion.
Many christians will be lured with money to change
to muslim and by boyfriend girl friend and inter
marreige. Remember, the project is being
sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Nigeria govt
therefore, money to convert christians to muslim
will not be a problem. Please don't tell me you can
never be lured with money. It has already started
Thank u sir for this post.I wipe for xtians in did nation.especially Kaduna.it is d same Christians DAT will be use to islamize dis country.wat is gud abt d bill.r Christians terrorist.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by jamesbanjo(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
u hate him bt God dnt hate him and dt y e has made him ur leader

His not my leader bro.

# tongue
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2016
jamesbanjo:

His not my leader bro.
# tongue
jis ur servant
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by jamesbanjo(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
jis ur servant

If yu say so bro
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Megaideas(f): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
Goke7:

Does freedom of worship means that a church should not be registered with CAC? Have you ever wondered why the Muslims are not talking and making noise like the Christians are doing? How is the bill partisan? Have you studied that bill carefully?

My faith does not tell me to disobey the laws of the land if its not in contradiction with what the bible says, I have stated my views here that I oppose the time issue beyond 8pm but as for licencing, I am in full support.

Being registered with CAC does not exonerate one from committing atrocities. I can tell you authoritatively that most of these people that do the Devil's bidding are registered.

Ribadu is partisan because he passed the bill knowing fully well that his religious activities do not go beyond his time limit and so, he did it with Christians in mind but assuredly, no human being can fight God successfully. Christianity is not Islam and the founding fathers provided a structure for both religions. Trying to make any work on the reverse gear will not be possible.

If you are born again, you have the Holy Spirit and you know when something is against the Scriptures.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Megaideas(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2016
Goke7:

Does freedom of worship means that a church should not be registered with CAC? Have you ever wondered why the Muslims are not talking and making noise like the Christians are doing? How is the bill partisan? Have you studied that bill carefully?

My faith does not tell me to disobey the laws of the land if its not in contradiction with what the bible says, I have stated my views here that I oppose the time issue beyond 8pm but as for licencing, I am in full support.

Sorry. El Rufai not Ribadu.
Re: Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai by Raphoeworld: 6:01am On May 08, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe. http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.