Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (751 Views)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
We used to get at least 6 hours of light here in St. Finbarrs Road, akoka, and for the past month now we haven't even seen a flash. Same complaints I have heard around, How's the light situation in your area?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
username : lalasticlala password: snake/saraki
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ify2nyce(f): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
mtchew
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
ify2nyce:
mtchew
Seems you are enjoying uninterrupted power, which area if I may ask?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Chinachriss(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
We used to have nearly constant supply of power here in Timber mkt and environs, Aba. Surprised to come back for hols from skul to be greeted with thorough blackout. Seriously, I miss Uniuyo.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chinachriss:
We used to have nearly constant supply of power here in Timber mkt and environs, Aba. Surprised to come back for hols from skul to be greeted with thorough blackout. Seriously, I miss Uniuyo.
Pretty bad

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give Nigerians Better Life With Budget Of Change – PMB (Full Interview) / Occupy Aso Rock 1 / Buhari: Breeze Don Blow, Fowl *abunna* Don Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.