Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) (1493 Views)

President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Things really have to change o.................spent 6:30am-2:00pm before I could get fuel. This is Shirash filling station along kano/katsina road, Basawa zaria, kaduna state.
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2016

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by gorecwears(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
It is a common phenomenon everywhere in the country. Nigeria is in a mess.
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by vega84(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
What's there, this is the change they wanted nah, abi u no hear them de shout sai -buhari!!? U see the only tin y they wanted buhari to win was cos he is their bother, they didn't care that he was an arrogant dumb dumb who couldn't even show us his waec results! Anyway do they really need the fuel? Do camel and donkey need fuel? I guess not! Useless foooooooooooooooooooolssss #vegatalks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by DropShot: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
vega84:
What's there, this is the change they wanted nah, abi u no hear them de shout sai -buhari!!? U see the only tin y they wanted buhari to win was cos he is their bother, they didn't care that he was an arrogant dumb dumb who couldn't even show us his waec results! Anyway do they really need the fuel? Do camel and donkey need fuel? I guess not! Useless foooooooooooooooooooolssss #vegatalks
[/s]
The election loss is still traumatizing you. Showie!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2016

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Frankiss44(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Suffering and smiling mentality.. It's a pity Sai Baba ain't queuing and suffering with you

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
IPED yoot... why are u destabilizing Baba govt..... cool
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by naijaboy756: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
go and look for your brain. Put it on when you find it. It is missing. If you had it, you probably would have known that election has come and gone. How does the nonsense you typed above reduce the fuel queues all over the country?
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2016

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2016

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
let him exercise his right to free speech sad

zombie!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Blackfire(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2016
*kneels down to pray* .

Amadioha abeg call sango your brother and Zeus ur cousin from Europe.

*put two legs in hot water*.

Anybody that voted for this chain/ change and he/she/ they complain this year, because of fuel, dollar, unpaid salaries, high cost of living, insecurity and so on.. I pray let your interballist - bermuda triangle- fire like thunder blaster their mouth , in mami water and alusi okija name i pray .... And everybody says... Amen.
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by Simplest001(f): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
more pictures

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by udemzyudex(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s] The election loss is still traumatizing you. Showie!
I sure say even if them sell sense for #5 you no go still buy am...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by tofolo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Simplest001 are you in Zaria?
Simplest001:
Things really have to change o.................spent 6:30am-2:00pm before I could get fuel. This is Shirash filling station along kano/katsina road, Basawa zaria, kaduna state.
Re: Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics) by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Them follow dey hail baba everywhere, make dem suffer the meaning of the hailing

(1) (Reply)

Why We Removed Sheriff As PDP Chairman – Gov. Wike / Fun Facts About Snakes / Aisha Buhari In Fake Picture Scandal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.