Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation (1534 Views)

Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by Kyliegame: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Speaking to the Sunday Times of Britain, 29-year-old British woman named Sami Walton, who says she's addicted to sex opened up about the problem saying she needs to have sex at least 40 times a day. And when her boyfriend is too tired to satisfy her, she uses her huge collection of intimacy gadgets worth about $2,000. Below is what Everyjoe.com wrote;

Before she was in a relationship with James, she was traveling all over the country to meet people for sex, then missing work. When Walton explained that she was a sex addict, her boss was understanding at first, but eventually let her go.

“Things spiraled out of control completely and I drove my friends away because all I cared about was sex. I had a huge network of people I’d sleep with regularly – I’d call them my friends with benefits – but I’d also sleep with strangers,” she said.
“I was so desperate for some action, I’d do anything for sex. I consider myself straight but I’d sleep with women just to satisfy my cravings.”

James said it was fun at first, but now he wants to slow down a bit. Thank goodness for Sami’s huge collection of intimacy gadgets.
“We have had some good times as I’m quite adventurous in bed too. One Bank Holiday weekend we had sex around...

READ MORE HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/woman-addicted-to-sex-talks-about-her.html

Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by donbenedict(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wow cool what if the woman I eventually get married to is a sex addict? shocked
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by slyrone(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
all I can say is she needs a thorough deliverance session. its not normal. everything should be done in moderation. woman ur bible should be your companion u need help
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by olaleye1355(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
slyrone:
all I can say is she needs a thorough deliverance session. its not normal. everything should be done in moderation. woman ur bible should be your companion u need help

Will you shut up.....how bible take concern her confession. Is she asking for your help? Abegiiiiiii
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by iykekelvins(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
A female who is sex addict
Damn, her thing for don too wide shocked
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by gud4dbest(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:

den u are done for!
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by slyrone(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
olaleye1355:

Will you shut up.....how bible take concern her confession. Is she asking for your help? Abegiiiiiii
don't tell me to shut up. is she happy with her addiction? she needs help bro. I m sure u would wanna meet a freak like her. God help you too
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by totaldiva: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
You don enter one chance niyen o
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by donbenedict(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
totaldiva:
You don enter one chance niyen o
lol i'l just keep on fvcking her wink
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:

No be this naija. Prepare for money addict instead. All of them always form "I'm not d sex type" but they collect the kudi
Re: Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation by Seened: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ratio of women addicted to sex: 1 in 10,000.
Ratio of men addicted to sex: 9,900 in 10,000.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing? / I'm New Here Guys / Why Do Girls Form For The Boys They Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.