Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack (786 Views)

Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by archstyle(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
– Fulani herdsmen have been accused of unleashing terror in agrarian communities
– The APC urged the president to solve the problem of herdsmen in the country
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to check the criminal activities of Fulani herdsmen and put an end to the growing tension.
The herdsmen have been accused lately of wreaking havoc especially in agrarian communities in the south east and south west communities.
Mr Tunde Braimoh who is the chairman of the Lagos state House of Assembly committee on information, strategy and security in an interview with NAN on Wednesday, April 20 said in order to restore faith in his administration, the president must solve the Fulani herdsmen crisis.
He said: “The president needs to be courageous; we know him as a man of integrity, he will not be swayed away by myopic, parochial, religious and inglorious tendencies.
“We want him to protect his integrity. Fulani herdsmen have done a lot of havoc in Nigeria. “Fulani herdsmen are aggressive and excessive, they wreak havoc on innocent citizens in various parts of Nigeria.
“The president needs to deal with the issue of Fulani herdsmen decisively. They have constituted nuisance across the country.”
He noted that the federal government’s investment on the herdsmen through nomadic education has not yielded the desired results.

https://www.naij.com/805913-fulani-herdsmen-attack-apc-advises-president-buhari.html?source=index_main
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by moneybag100: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Herdsmen or fulani terrorist?
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by gud4dbest(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Herdsmen,cowboys are good people...but when the adjective is fulani(evil) d thing don turn evil.Some bigots are obviously using this tribe...they are easily brainwashed!...only God knows why!
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by godoluwa(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Awon Were
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by Kherry: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
So them just wake up from dia slumber since all diz while............

I tink say dem don kill sum of dia family.........awon were gbogbo
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by ridwanayo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wow are apc really comdemning the Fulani herdsmen apc zombies like joborskill,passingshot nd foolanimafia called peaceful people.zombies never seem to amaze me,they must lick bubu ass even if he just finish shitting.well I hope to see zombies condemn Fulani's since there pay-master already spoke against Fulani blood thirsty bastards,awon oloshi alayeradarada omo ale jatijati

Lalasticlala move this to front page,let nigeria's air there view on this

Cc ajebutter
Ajepako
Drss
Omenka
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by ajepako(f): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
ridwanayo:
Wow are apc really comdemning the Fulani herdsmen apc zombies like joborskill,passingshot nd foolanimafia called peaceful people.zombies never seem to amaze me,they must lick bubu ass even if he just finish shitting.well I hope to see zombies condemn Fulani's since there pay-master already spoke against Fulani blood thirsty bastards,awon oloshi alayeradarada omo ale jatijati

Cc ajebutter
Ajepako
Drss
Omenka

Oluwa mi ....eroo oh..

Awon alaye baje looto... grin grin grin
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by drss(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
ridwanayo:

Cc ajebutter
Ajepako
Drss
Omenka
dem eye don dey clear for some zombies.
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2016
dropshot don they view this post grin
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by DropShot: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
dropshot don they view this post grin

You're noticed. Happy?
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
DropShot:

You're noticed. Happy?
undecided i no send you at all lipsrsealed
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by DropShot: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

undecided i no send you at all lipsrsealed
Your actions say otherwise. grin grin
Re: APC Urges Buhari To Put An End To Fulani Herdsmen Attack by orisa37: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Drive all the Fulani Herdsmen back to their states of origin and advise their states Governments to build Grazing lands and , Ranches for them. You can't develop long throat overnight and in the morning kill your landlord.

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land —Ebonyi Gov / Unconfirmed Looted Money Discovered In Foreign Banks / This Is The Time For A NEW PARTY To Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.